• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New member Hello Thread

Hi Hi

I'm another newbie to this wonderful Community. I'm an open minded person and love to chat about pretty much anything ( mostly tickling though) Message me if you wanna be friends:wavingguy

Gotta Say Hello Eventually...

hello all,

been a lurker for quite some time. just thought i'd say hello for once before i start requesting for some "help" :p

cheers!:toast:

Welcome to the TMF, newtype04, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Welcome to the TMF, hotdawgg, and congratulations on delurking and making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

I'm another newbie to this wonderful Community. I'm an open minded person and love to chat about pretty much anything ( mostly tickling though) Message me if you wanna be friends:wavingguy

Welcome to the TMF,!!

To a new world

Hello everyone my name is Kev26, *sigh*, I know that isn't the best welcome even though I have kind of watched from afar this type of community and recently finally decided after many years to admit my particular taste. I have watched the community's stories and posts and I had to admit I felt comfortable in my choice in joining this particular forum. In all honesty I'm still a virgin to say when it comes to the depths about tickling but like many we all began curious, explored, and eventually come to terms. So I'm giving a shout out finally and saying "Yo what's up!"

Hello everyone my name is Kev26, *sigh*, I know that isn't the best welcome even though I have kind of watched from afar this type of community and recently finally decided after many years to admit my particular taste. I have watched the community's stories and posts and I had to admit I felt comfortable in my choice in joining this particular forum. In all honesty I'm still a virgin to say when it comes to the depths about tickling but like many we all began curious, explored, and eventually come to terms. So I'm giving a shout out finally and saying "Yo what's up!"

Welcome! :)

Welcome to the TMF, kev26, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Welcome to you! Have a good time here, OK? :)

Welcome! Glad to see you've decided to come on out and say hello. Have fun. :)

hi its love feet!
I am not good with telling the world about my self
any
I have loved tickling & feet for years ... i have Ben on tmf for a yer
Im sorry i did not post this sooner!!
I like all tickling but love foot tickling I love stories
Unfortunate i have to be secretive about my love because of my life which is sad but true
I love interrogation story dint know why??
If you want to know more ask me
LOVE this place!!!

Thanks!!

Hi everybody. I just joined TMF today :)
As some of you may have figured out by my screen name, I am obsessed with the musical Wcked. For those of you who havent seen it, Elphie is the nickname of one of the main characters the green witch, Elphaba. I look foward to meeting some new people here on the TMF :)

As some of you may have figured out by my screen name, I am obsessed with the musical Wcked. For those of you who havent seen it, Elphie is the nickname of one of the main characters the green witch, Elphaba. I look foward to meeting some new people here on the TMF :)

Wicked is awesome! I love that Musical. It's one of my favorite! :)
Welcome!

Welcome to the TMF, elphie, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Hi Elphie! Welcome. I myself love Wicked as well. :) Hope you enjoy it here.

Welcome new folks. Hope you all enjoy it here. 'Tis a fun place, I assure you.

*Blinks as people reply and realizes he has been greeted and is to embarassed to do nothing more than run around flailing arms* Runaway like little girls!!!! *dives into cardboard box and hugs Samantha Storm Plushie*I have no idea were to begin in this place must. . . tread carefully. *sneaks in said card board box*

You're doing just fine. :D

Now where do I get a Samantha Storm plushie? Ummm....is it life sized?

*Blinks as people reply and realizes he has been greeted and is to embarassed to do nothing more than run around flailing arms* Runaway like little girls!!!! *dives into cardboard box and hugs Samantha Storm Plushie*I have no idea were to begin in this place must. . . tread carefully. *sneaks in said card board box*

Welcome....what an interesting response....

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back