• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Can't purchase clips

flick

Can anybody help me please.

I have added some clips to my basket and checked out, but when I've filled out all the info and card info, and press 'submit' I get a error message saying i have to contact [email protected] .. why can't I purchase anything any longer?

- flick

I've had the same thing the past few times I tried to make a purchase...

I figured it might be because I tried to buy clips while I was using a VPN proxy, but reckoned it was a good opportunity to save some money either way :blaugh:

I can't reach them, they won't answer. I first sent them mail for atleast 1 month ago, and my last mail I did send last week, but still no answer, and I still can't purchase any clips from any studio.

HELP

suggestions

I've always found clips 4 sale to be bloody good.

The chap did not respond to an e-mail of mine in December last year - and still hasn't - almost 8 months later.

I'm assuming that this guy is very busy and quite frankly too rich to give a shit anyway.

But clips4sale has always worked fine for me. Why not contact the studio directly (bypassing clips4sale)

Did they notice your order? Have any of their other customer been experiencing this etc.

Also - check with your bank. Maybe they have detected the transaction as being potentially fraudulent?? Perhaps you need to check here for why it may have been billed.

Alternatively, it could be the time of day that you're buying. I find peak times to be very difficult to use clips4sale - or did in the past anyway.

And finally, have you made a charge back? This is they type of thing that might get your custom barred.

Good luck,

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back