• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which model's laugh is your favorite?

Lilly, from Paradise Vision, to me had the greatest laugh ever. I am so sorry she's not filming anymore.

Gemini
Taryn
Laurine (Frenchtickling)
Noelle (Ticklingparadise)
Lauren (Brazil Tickling)
Beatriz (Brazil Tickling)
Charlee Chase
Dr Mo

Ah yes, Gemini, how could I forget? I'd make her laugh a ring tone if it were socially appropriate.

Renee (tickling paradise)
Julie (tickling paradise- from NonConsensual 2)
Neela (tickle abuse)

Man... I would be writing a list forever!

Tied for first on my list....Farrah from MTP, Nae from Zen Tickling...

All the other ticklees are tied for 2nd place. ;)

That was a brutal question for me to answer.

DK

Where do I start?

My list would go on forever but from personal experience my fav lees who I've tickled are:

Tomiko
Goddess Jamie
Cali Logan
Sienna Aldridge
Lil Dee
and my beautiful Lee of course

Other favs are:

Viviana
Jordan
Amber
Miss Toe Goddess
and many, many others

Jasmine lee (happy woodcutter)

Jewell marceau

Farra

Camille (FT)

those are the ones that come to mind..

Take care,

The Fastest Fingers in The East

Where's the love for Amber from Tickle Abuse? I think I only saw one or two people mention her... I love the panic in her laughter! It just adds to the sexiness!

Lena from French Tickling, Taryn from Rook's Media and Taryn's Tiny Toes, Holly Heart and Iridal from Tickle Abuse, Nyxon, Addie Juniper, Dia Zerva, and Kristin Lea.

Last edited:
Renee and Lily from Tickling Paradise, are among the best, but everybody has got to love that bombshell red head from thos Feet Onlin clips. She screams like she is being murdered it's just AWSOME

OMG yes!!! Glad I'm not the only one who remembers her. That redhead was one of the first and all-time greatest for me.

I'll add Lena (French), Isabella Janacek (FM), Violet (Czech), Britney Brooks (TC), and Dyan (Montreal) as all incredible laughers/screamers too

Cha Cha from UK Tickling also. Plus, I don't know why, but most more full figured women have lovely laughs!

2021 I'll still say Kate Benzi or Julia Parton still had sexiest laughs.

I'd be very surprised if no one has mentioned Miranda from Tickle Slaves. Total "Angel straight from Heaven" laughter.

Love this thread! To me, for a clip to really ‘pop’ as they say, the ticklee’s laughter has to be angelic and beautiful and convey a sense of ‘I’m loving this!’ IMHO. Dr. Mo and Viviana and Negar from Tickling Paradise get my top 3 at the moment. Thanks again for all the contributions on this thread. Lots of laughs for thought :) Stay safe everyone, and hang in there! TLM

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back