• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"The Professional"- Tickling Tales from a College 'ler

pu55ytickler85

Just thought I'd open this thread with a brief introduction. I'm a 23 year old male and I thoroughly enjoy tickling. I go to school in CA, though the school i attend will remain anonymous for a variety of reasons.

My friend had a psychology experiment that invited in 150 men and women to discuss their feelings about tickling others and being tickled. We were very surprised to find a lot of 'lers who were ashamed of their fascination with tickling, and found it correlated heavily with the areas these 'lers particularly enjoyed tickling (in my case, a woman's pussy and breasts). Yet, all of the 'lees that we talked to complained how hard it was to find people to engage in tickling sessions with no real strings attached. Many of them just enjoyed the tickling and were more than happy to arrange sessions with me. I had done some tickling before then, but this experiment really opened the door for me to experience a wide variety of 'lees, including those who would allow me to fulfill my greatest fantasies, since it corresponded so closely to what they wanted as well.

What will follow in this thread (which I will try to update 2-3 times a week) will be my sessions with these 'lees as well as discussions I've had with 'lers regarding their experiences with tickling, good and bad.

I hope you all enjoy it. ^_^

One of my first sessions was with a sophomore who I will call Jessica. She was a fairly petite woman, about 5'3" and weighing around 130 (at least that's what she told me haha). During her interview with us she confessed initially that she enjoyed being tickled by boyfriends, and even admitted that one of her boyfriends was honestly uncomfortable after she asked him to tickle her. After that encounter she began to feel more conservative about her tickling obsession, until she saw my friend's flyer and saw it as an opportunity to vent the feelings that she had pent up for quite some time about tickling and how she shouldn't be ashamed of it. At this point she confessed her fantasies about being a 'ler as well as a 'lee.

My friend introduced me as an experienced 'ler and her eyes pretty much lit up. Very discreetly i offered her a session of tickling. No strings attached, no funny business. Just two adults enjoying one another in a consensual tickling session. She was a bit reluctant at first, but I think after she realized that it would be a good opportunity to release a lot of sexual tension (not to mention regular tension and stress!) she agreed.

I started the session by talking with her about what she enjoyed most about being a 'lee...particularly what areas that she wanted tickled. At first she admitted feet and armpits, and her stomach as well. I asked if it was ok to tie her hands to the bedpost. She agreed. I started by slowly dancing my fingertips down her bare arms towards her armpits. Her laughter was bubbly, and I could tell that initially she wasn't laughing because it tickled, but because what she had wanted for quite some time was finally coming her way. And then i got to her armpits, her laughter went from light and bubbly to full out laughs and screams. Dragging my fingers down further, I made sure to drag my fingers around the outline of her breasts...a move that caused her to shudder under my fingers. I promised no funny business...but that doesn't mean a little subtle suggestion is out of the picture now does it? My fingers danced towards her stomach, where I continued to gently stroke around her bellybutton in circles. I found that the harder I would press, the louder she would get, and I was enjoying her quiet laughs...so I tortured her quietly like this for about 10 minutes. Going from gently stroking her arms and armpits, teasing the outline of her breasts to tickling her tummy. Laughing, Jessica fought for breath and started to speak "Wait wait..." she said. I stopped and looked at her to see what she wanted to say.

"This is a bit awkward...but there's somewhere else I like being tickled."
I thought she was going to ask me to tickle her feet next. What she said instead shocked me.
"My vagina."
I was thrown a bit, because we had barely been going for about 20 minutes and now she was asking me to tickle her vagina. I asked her if she was absolutely sure that it was ok and she said yes, explaining why it didn't really matter all that much:
"I know you probably see [my vagina] as some sacred place that's very exclusive...and to a degree that's true. But while I'm being tickled, it's just another place that I love being tickled. That's all there is to it."

I conceded to her point, and so I undid her jeans and slowly pulled them down over her soft legs.
"Panties too please."
My heart nearly burst out of my chest, but I nodded and took hold of the elastic bands, pulling down her panties as well.
Grabbing a bandana, I turned it into a blindfold and wrapped it around her eyes. I've found in my time as a 'ler that a woman (nay, a victim) has multiple levels of sensitivity that open up by performing certain actions or waiting a certain amount of time. For example, putting a 'lee into an oversized silk shirt or panties while gently tickling them all over increases their overall sensitivity. Blindfolding them while playfully tickling them here and there in intervals also increases sensitivity. Experimenting with different strategies to maximize sensitivity is one of my favorite things to do. Blindfolding is one of the more effective methods in my experience.

In any case, I had blindfolded Jessica, and she was now laying on my bed naked from the waist down, hands tied and ready for the next wave. I pulled one of my favorite tools, a silk belt, from my side-table drawer. Starting at her feet, I slowly dragged the silk up her leg, the end of the belt tickling her upper thigh before i pulled it away. A mixture of giggles and moans came from her mouth as I repeated the process a few times. Then I sat back and waited about 30 seconds.
"Are you still there?" She asked
"Yeah... I'm right here." I said as I dragged the silk up her leg again. She shuddered and sighed.
"Oh...good."
I reached over with my free hand and tickled her belly while dragging the silk up and down her leg, and she became lost in a fit of laughter, moans and pleads. "Oh god oh god...." she panted. "Oh stop stop stop..." she laughed.
"Stop?" I asked her as I dragged the silk belt up even higher, until the fabric gently brushed against her clit. It was like she was struck by lightning. "Ohh god!"
"Alright well I'll stop."
"Oh no no don't stop. I was kidding." She was so cute. Pulling the silk belt up and down, the end danced across her clit. Her moans grew louder, and I knew she only wanted me to keep tickling her clit because her orgasm was so close. While an orgasm did increase the level of sensitivity, I wasn't ready for her to cum just yet, so I went looking for another sensitive tickling spot. Moving my fingers down to her pussy, I began tickling her pussy lips around her clit. I hit the jackpot. "OH NO NO NO!!! HAHAHAHA!" she was pulling on her hand restraints, kicking her legs as I held her down and danced my fingers across her sensitive pussy.
"It's been a while since you were tickled here huh?"
I gave her a break to talk.
"Oh god...yeah..."
"How long?"
"About 2 years."
I began tickling her again "Feels good huh?"
Laughing hysterically she nodded. "Yes...!"
"What's that?"
"Yes it feels good! Oh god..." she said between fits of laughter.
I brought the end of the silk belt back over her clit, running it back and forth as I tickled her pussy lips. This proved to be too much for her.
"Oh god! I'm going to cum!" She laughed out loud as suddenly her body became very still for about 2 seconds, and then she arched her entire body as if a grenade had gone off underneath her. The power of her orgasm nearly made her pass out. So I gave her a few minutes.

"So? How was it?" I asked with a smirk on my face.
"Unbelievable...thank you so much."
I reached up to take off her blindfold and when I did I saw her eyes were teary. I undid the hand-ties and had her sit straight up.
"What's the matter?"
Jessica began to cry, not sobs...just a few tears and a quiet release of years of shame. "I always thought that I was a freak for even thinking about it...feeling you tickle me down there gave me the greatest orgasm of my life...why can't I just feel good about it?"
I explained to Jessica that a lot of 'lers and some 'lees feel that shame because of the conventional "method" everyone has come to accept as the norm. The word 'fetish' has become such a dirty word, attributed to things like bestiality, real torture and sometimes even pedophilia. It's no wonder 'lers and 'lees sometimes feel so ashamed, being grouped like that. However, I explained that tickling is a perfectly healthy, natural, not to mention dead sexy way of initiating sex, as well as providing pleasure for your partner as well as yourself.

Jessica smiled and gave me a hug, and surprisingly, a kiss. Getting dressed she asked when we could meet again. I gave her a time every week that we could get together, and she became my first regular 'lee at my school after the experiment.

Once the school year starts we'll be meeting again, and there are other stories involving Jessica that I'll be telling in the coming weeks, but this was our first encounter.

Outstanding tale - Remarkably well told! :smilestar:smilestar:smilestar:smilestar

Definitely gonna keep an eye on this thread!

you are soo lucky i would do anything to be in your place at that moment:bowing:
excelent story though cant wait u read more
-poiuyanthony

My second session was with a young woman named "Rebecca", for the sake of anonymity. She was bigger, both in height and general build, than Jessica. During her interview she revealed that she enjoyed tickling because she felt like her body size didn't affect the way someone who loves tickling looked at her.

"With sex," she said "I always feel like guys are sizing me up, quite literally. Like they look at me and think Well I guess that position is out, I hope she doesn't like being on top... and things like that. However, when I fantasize about being tickled, or when the few guys I'm with actually do tickle me, it feels great because they're enjoying themselves just by tickling me, and of course I love every minute."

As with Jessica, I asked if she would like to arrange a session. No strings attached, totally stress-free. Initially, she declined. However, I received an email the next morning telling me that she had thought it over and she would agree to meet with me. We set up a time and two days later she showed up to my apartment.

During the pre-session "interview" (if I could even call it that) I asked her many of the same questions I asked Jessica, where she liked to be tickled, etc. I wasn't going to bring up how intimate the last session had been, no doubt she would have freaked out had I even mentioned "Don't feel obligated to let me tickle your pussy." Chances are I'd have a bright red hand mark on my cheek and a sexual-harassment charge soon afterwards. So I kept it very conservative. She did have a very interesting ticklish spot that she confessed to me: her ears.

Now, my ears are very sensitive as well, but mainly to kisses. As a test, while we were talking I gently brushed my fingers by her ears and Rebecca squealed with laughter. More fun for me... I thought.

She laid down on my bed and at first I just had her hold onto the headboard, hands over her head. She mentioned her ears, armpits and stomach were her main places of tickling interest, mainly because those were the only places she was tickled as a child, and so she carried fond memories of being tickled in those particular areas.

I started by tickling her stomach very gently. She had no blindfold on, no restraints, but i was very impressed that she held onto my headboard so tightly. As with jessica, her initial laughter was pretty light. Not loud bursts, but small, quiet intervals of giggling at first...which I find to be incredibly sexy. My fingers began to move a bit faster around her stomach, digging in a little deeper. As I ran my fingers around from her stomach to her sides, she screamed with laughter and actually let go of the headboard, sat straight up and pushed me over! I was caught off guard so I actually went flying about 1-2 feet. Of course I wasn't hurt, in fact I found her response exciting.

"Oh god I'm sorry! It's just, you hit a spot there on my side and I couldn't take it..." her voice was clearly shaken as she let out a few more small laughs and giggles, shuddering as she remembered the area I had just tickled.

"Do you want to continue?"
"Yes yes..." she said without a pause.
"I've got a question for you..." I said as she laid back down to grab the headboard.
"OK shoot..." she said, a giggle sort of breaking up the last part of her reply as I began gently tickling her stomach again.
"When was the last time someone tickled you for an extended period of time? What are the ticklings like in the relationships you described during the interview?"
I gave her a few more seconds of gentle belly tickling, and then a break so she could answer.
"Oh geez...um...well during sex with guys the longest they usually tickle me is about a minute I guess?"
"And they tickle you here?" I asked, quickly running both hands over her stomach, dancing all 10 fingers quickly across her bellybutton.
She shrieked and kicked a bit as she nodded, laughing loudly.
"So I would be right in assuming that your sides don't get all that much attention? That's probably why they're so..." my voice dropped a bit lower as I gently moved my hand down from her bellybutton to her side, very close to her hips. "sensitive?"
Rebecca bit her lower lip and whimpered gently. "Yes..." she said in a whisper "Very sensitive..."
"Well I suppose you wouldn't want to be tickled in such a sensitive area..." looking into her eyes with a mischievous grin I winked "It might prove to be too much for you."
Rebecca took a moment to think, and while she did so my hands quickly attacked her armpits.
"Oh god! Ahh no!" she laughed as she held the headboard tighter and tighter, kicking her feet. Her laughter fluctuated, short bursts of loud laughter followed by a stream of light giggles, and occasionally even a moan or two. The first time she moaned I stopped and had to ask a question.
"If you don't mind me asking, have you had your armpits tickled during intercourse before?"
She nodded. "Yes, it was amazing. He was one of my better partners."
"I see, so when I tickle your armpits, those memories come back to you don't they?"
"In a way, yes."
I reached into my drawer for my silk belt. This would be interesting indeed.
"You ever play with silk?"
"Not really-OH GOD!"
Her sentence was cut short as I slowly lowered the smooth fabric onto her armpit.
Rebecca now moaned even louder than before.
"Hmm, just what I thought..." I said quietly to myself as I began pulling the belt up and down, making the silk belt dance along her armpit.
Laughter and moans now filled my room. Every chance she took she took a large breath of air before descending back into pants and moans, and uncontrollable laughter.
"I'm gonna...oh god I'm..." she laughed and panted.

Knowing how close she was to release, I stopped the silk belt and set it down...and moved my hands up to her ears. Gently outlining her ears with my fingers, Rebecca looked at me with a wide smile and her eyes were simply lit up, as if to thank me. In one of my most bizarre responses from a lee, Rebecca closed her eyes as I tickled her ears. While she didn't laugh, she kept an incredibly large grin on her face, and her legs would thrash around from time to time, as if she was witholding all the laughter and I got to watch what it did to her from the inside. It was fascinating. After about 5 minutes of that, I gently pulled my hands away.

Rebecca whimpered and looked at me with the cutest eyes. "Aww why'd you stop?"

"I have an idea. Actually, two ideas. I will pitch them both and you can either agree to one, both, or neither. Sound good?"

A little reluctant, Rebecca nodded.

"My first idea: take off your shirt." Rebecca seemed shocked that I was so blunt. "Let me explain why: this may be our only session, and a major part of this is to provide you with a no-strings attached tickle session, but also to identify what kind of tickling you enjoy the most, where...and how you can gain the confidence to request it of your partners. If you remove your shirt I promise you that you'll get the best tickling of your life, and if you can tell me where and how you like it with confidence, you can definitely tell your partner and increase both of your enjoyment."

Rebecca took a minute to process what I'd said, seemed to agree, and nodded. "What's the other proposition?"

"Remove your socks and shoes. I would like to open your mind to a new ticklish spot- your feet."

Rebecca bit her bottom lip and grinned. "You want to tickle my feet? Really?"

"Certainly. It's one of the best places for many people who enjoy being tickled."

Rebecca must have sat there for a good 2 minutes. "Very well sir, I accept both of your offers." she looked me in the eye "But nothing else is coming off."

"I wouldn't even think about asking any more of you." I said as she pulled her shirt over her head, exposing her very cute pink bra. She then removed her shoes and socks and laid back down, holding the headboard tighter than ever.

"Where would you like me to start?"

"Go for my feet...I'm so curious." she said with a gentle giggle.

I started out by lovingly massaging them. She moaned gently "That feels good..." Of course, a lot of the muscles in the feet get very tense, especially for college students that do a lot of walking. So a nice foot massage is heavenly. After the short massage, my experiment began. I placed three fingers on the heel of her foot, and very slowly I dragged them across her delicate sole.

"Oh...oh my...mmmmhmmm hahahaha!" Rebecca laughed as she clenched the headboard. "God that tickles!" she laughed as my fingers began to move faster and faster while moving more gently across the surface.

"Ahahahahahahheeheeeheehee! Stop stop stop!" She cried, laughing as I pulled my hand away from her foot. It had barely been about 30 seconds before she cried uncle. A very sensitive spot indeed.

"So?" I asked with a smile.

"Mmm, that felt amazing."

"How amazing?"

Rebecca looked at me, and then looked down towards her crotch, and then back to me. Silently she mouthed the words:

"I'm wet."

I winked at her and moved to her other foot, no massage this time. Only merciless tickling. Rebecca screamed and began to kick, but I held her leg in place as my fingers danced across her soft soles.

"HAHAHAHAHA OH GOD I'M CLOSE!" she screamed as my hands tickled her feet relentlessly...

and then stopped.

"OH OH...OH- heyyyyyy....why'd you stop?!" she was sincerely annoyed with me.

"Well, remember the other part of my proposition?'

Remembering she was shirtless, Rebecca gasped. "Oh no, not my- AHAHAHAHAHAHA!" My hands dug into her sides as Rebecca writhed around like a snake. It was obvious that she had not been tickled on her sides that much, as it took about 15 seconds before her writhing and laughter turned into writhing and drawn out moaning.

"You are close aren't you?" I whispered into her ear as I continued to tickle her sides.

"Yes...yes!" She cried. "Take me there...please please please..." she was desperate now. Then again, I had teased her about 3 times already, so it's no wonder she was worried I might deny her yet again.

Luckily for her, I wasn't that cruel.

I reached up to her armpits, knowing that would send her over the edge as I forcibly turned her around and held both hands over her head with one hand, and tickled her armpit with my free hand.

"OH! OH GOD I'M CUMMING! AHHHH HAHAHAHHAAHA OHHHHHHH!!!" she laughed and moaned as her entire body shook so hard my headboard hit the wall a couple times.

She collapsed into my arms, laughing and fighting to catch her breath.

"You ok?" I asked her with a smile.

"That was incredible. I can't believe I came just by being tickled."

"It can happen again, you just need to let your partners know what you like." I looked at her and gently rubbed her shoulder. "Of course, if they can't deliver, feel free to shoot me an email. We can do this again if you'd like."

Rebecca nodded with a smile. "I'd like that."

~~

Rebecca met with me twice more after that, both encounters will be recorded at a later time. Thanks for reading, I hope you're all still enjoying it!

Makes you almost want to take up college:cool:

You better keep posting these stories...or else LOL

DJ Tickler

How did it all started?

This is an amazing experiment!

How did you start it? Did you put an ad on a newspaper, local board, or internet?

What did you write in the ad in order to instigate people to respond to it?

Nevertheless, great work and keep posting the narrative of the tickle sessions. I am looking forward for the next one!

Just thought I'd open this thread with a brief introduction. I'm a 23 year old male and I thoroughly enjoy tickling. I go to school in CA, though the school i attend will remain anonymous for a variety of reasons.

My friend had a psychology experiment that invited in 150 men and women to discuss their feelings about tickling others and being tickled. We were very surprised to find a lot of 'lers who were ashamed of their fascination with tickling, and found it correlated heavily with the areas these 'lers particularly enjoyed tickling (in my case, a woman's pussy and breasts). Yet, all of the 'lees that we talked to complained how hard it was to find people to engage in tickling sessions with no real strings attached. Many of them just enjoyed the tickling and were more than happy to arrange sessions with me. I had done some tickling before then, but this experiment really opened the door for me to experience a wide variety of 'lees, including those who would allow me to fulfill my greatest fantasies, since it corresponded so closely to what they wanted as well.

What will follow in this thread (which I will try to update 2-3 times a week) will be my sessions with these 'lees as well as discussions I've had with 'lers regarding their experiences with tickling, good and bad.

I hope you all enjoy it. ^_^

This is an amazing experiment!

How did you start it? Did you put an ad on a newspaper, local board, or internet?

What did you write in the ad in order to instigate people to respond to it?

Nevertheless, great work and keep posting the narrative of the tickle sessions. I am looking forward for the next one!

My friend started it really. He was interested in the phenomenon of tickling and how it affected children as they were growing up and when they were adults. The interviews that he had usually led to questions revolving around tickling and being tickled, and that's where my presence and "expertise"(?) came in handy. We put up flyers around the school that said basically we were looking for anonymous individuals to ask about their experiences with tickling. That's all, there weren't many incentives besides a free meal (we'd get them pizza at the college pizzeria) but a lot of people still responded.

My next session will be up soon. Thanks to all of you for your feedback!

I would love to see what it's like to be tickled in my more private areas. I can't believe I've never had that before. Excellent story though. Please keep bringin' them in!

I am so into this thread. Can't wait to hear more. And not just because I'm a filthy bitch, it's an interesting experiment as well. What's your hypothesis?

Just wanted to let people know I haven't fallen off the face of the planet. Been busy the last few days with stuff getting ready to go back to school.

Look forward to a new story in the next day or two. ^_^

great story n background,
thanks pu55ytickler85 for sharing it.

Hmh, I'm thinking about initiating such thing in germany.
Not that I am an psychologist or a student (any more),
nor will I lie any 'lee, that could possibly join.

And not at school, but university.
As in the US, we have to respect rules regarding "to be under age"...

Interesting for me will be, if women in germany, will response positively or ignore.. the mentality is different than in the US

Please continue..........

Just wanted to let people know I haven't fallen off the face of the planet. Been busy the last few days with stuff getting ready to go back to school.

Look forward to a new story in the next day or two. ^_^

I am enjoying reading your stories. Keep on posting and this thread will not die.:couch:

I see that this story has gotten over 3,500 views! That's great...I'm glad you're all enjoying my stories. ^_^. As promised, here's the next session:

~~

We'll call her Veronica, for the sake of this session. She was one of the more eager participants in our little experiment, and had experience as both a 'ler and a 'lee. However, she enjoyed being a 'lee more because, as she explained it:

"When I'm tickling other people I'm always in control. Yeah, it's sexy as hell, but there's no real sense of panic or urgency. When I'm being tickled, I can scream and yell and kick but the person who's tickling me won't stop. That really really turns me on."

So, I invited her to my apartment for a session, and she agreed almost immediately. She arrived in the early afternoon, it had been a really hot day and she was covered in sweat when she showed up. "Hey, can I use your shower? I'd rather not be tickled like this..." Of course, I didn't mind because I find that skin fresh out of the shower is especially soft and sensitive.

I showed her where my towels and such were, and I waited about 20 minutes for her to finish up her shower. She came out of the bathroom wearing a large t-shirt, socks and panties.

"All of the skin you can see right now..." she explained firmly "Is all the skin you're going to see during the session, ok? My legs up to here..." the shirt ended just below her upper thighs. "Is fine...but don't go any further than that." I think she realized she was coming off kind of harsh, so she lightened her tone a bit "Please."

I nodded, wanting her to feel comfortable, and led her into my room. She laid down on her back to start, reaching her arms up to my headboard.

"So, Any areas in particular you'd like me to tickle?" I asked, starting to dance my light and eager fingers over her stomach.

Light giggling burst from her lips, "Oh, hehehe....ummm...I can't think when you're tickling me..."

"Oh?" Remembering what she said about not being in control, I dug my fingers in a little deeper to her sides. "You can't think?"

"OH! Oh god! HAHAHAHAHA!" she screamed as my fingers danced around her sides and her stomach, pushing in occasionally for that extra tickle. "OK OK! Just give me...three seconds- OH GOD HAHAHA!" While she was talking I moved my left hand up to her armpit and my right hand down to the top of her leg, just below the shirt. My fingers danced lightly across her thigh as she began to scream in pleasure and kick her petite little feet. "Oh no...hahahahheheheh...not my legs...hehehehe." The giggling continued as I lightened my assault for a few seconds and finally stopped, letting her catch some air. I noticed that her tone changed a bit when she was commenting about how ticklish her legs were. I had a feeling that her legs were her sensitive spot, but I also thought the real treasure lie hidden just under the shirt...in a "forbidden" area. I thought for a few seconds, gently tickling veronica's stomach to keep her giggling and distracted while I came up with a plan.

"Hey Veronica...let's play a game." I said with a smirk.

"What kind of game?" She asked, repaying my smirk with a similarly sly smile.

"I'm going to tickle you for 15 seconds at a time. If you can make it without laughing twice in a row, I'll let you tickle me. However, if you laugh, you have to lift up your shirt one inch. We'll play this game until either you don't laugh two sessions in a row, or your shirt is resting at your panty-line. How does that sound?"

Veronica bit her lower lip. I could tell she was debating whether assuming a 'ler position over me was worth exposing her weakest spot. After about a minute of quiet contemplation, she nodded. "Ok. Do your worst!"

Chuckling, I shook my head. "You're going to regret saying that."

I dug into her sides mercilessly in the first 5 seconds. The poor thing lasted a good 4 seconds before exploding into fits of laughter. "Oh! Oh God I can't take it ahhahahahaha!" I stopped, and she reluctantly lifted her shirt up, ever so slightly. The next session started and I attacked her armpits. She bit her lower lip, whimpered and held it in for about 8 seconds, and then I moved down to her exposed legs and she couldn't hold it in any longer. With about 3 seconds left she collapsed yet again into hysterical laughter. "No no no...I can't..." she gasped and laughed as she inched her shirt up a little higher. I could now see her panties. Only about 3 more sessions, and i'd have the spot I was looking for.

The next few sessions went similarly...holding out valiantly until the last 4-5 seconds. But she was no match for me. Smiling to myself, I realized that her weak spot was exposed, as I slowly hovered my dancing fingers over her upper thigh, she whimpered and shook her head. "You tricked me..." she said playfully as she stuck out her tongue.

"I did no such thing. Now behave yourself..." I chastised her as my fingers made contact with her spot. "Or you'll regret it."

"I KNEW IT!" She screamed and laughed as her back arched and her feet kicked out in front of her. "NOT THERE PLEASE!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH IT TICKLES!" I continued assaulting her upper thighs with gentle tickles until the young girl barely had any oxygen left. "Uncle! Uncle I said!" To which I replied with another swift tickle. "AHAHAHA oh god..." she giggled and lay twitching on my bed.

Suddenly I looked up at her and she was looking at me with a rather lustful countenance. I realized that tickling, for Veronica especially, was her primary mode of foreplay, and I had just prepared her for a night of passionate sex.

Unfortunately, that was not part of my contract. Realizing what I had gotten myself into, I pulled her shirt down, slowly, and patter her on the knee.

"Well, I think it's time to call the session for today."

I could hear her whimper. "Oh, I see. Well, could we do this again next week?"

Smiling, I stood from the bed and offered her my hand. "Certainly." As she stood from the bed, she lunged towards me and kissed me full on the lips. Her tongue danced with mine as she pressed me against the wall and lifted up her leg. I wrapped one arm around her waist, but took the other and reached up for the back of her head. Gently, I pulled her head back. "Bad...bad girl..."

Well, sex wasn't SUPPOSED to be in the contract. However, you won't catch me complaining. ^_^

~~

Thanks again for all of your views! If it takes me a while to post some stories, be patient please!

Cool!! U didnt tell us her age and build etc this time though?? :idunno:;) thx for the story lol! Cant wait for the next:D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back