• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone had any problems with c4s?

therealstory

TMF Novice
I see that everyone who is anyone uses it, in terms of publishers, but they have some disturbing terms of service, including:

2. Uploading Content and Rights for Members
(This section not applicable for Members only interested in purchasing photos)
By uploading media content, Producer, seller, Member agrees to give Clips4sale.com and all users irrevocable nonexclusive royalty-free rights to use the content for any purpose including publication, display, modification, and creation of derivative works. Clips4sale.com has the right to license any content up until the time Member removes the file from the Website. Once submitted to the Approval Queue, Member may not remove media from site until after they have been posted for 90 days, regardless of whether the Member chooses to terminate their account. Once content is uploaded to the Photo Approval Queue, Member must allow Clips4sale.com the opportunity to license uses for at least 90 days.

That. I mean, the chances that they'll screw me over is small, but I don't particularly want to give c4s royalty-free rights to publish my clips. Any producers ever had problems?

No.

I think that is basically a clause that allows them to, seeing as none of their material is original, that they can use your stuff for advertising purposes. And you cannot litigate against them.

I have a had a store for 2 years. A friend of mine had one for about 4 and never had an issue.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back