• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Really Cruel Tickling

phantom110

TMF Regular
Hello everyone. I am just curious as to people's ideas as to which producer makes the most cruel/sadistic tickling videos/clips, etc. I know that a lot of them claim to "tickle torture" their victims, but the vast majority seem to be fun, playful tickling. While I do enjoy this type of tickling, it's good to see some really hard, actual TORTUOUS tickling every now and again, maybe even a little bastinado thrown in. Any ideas? Thanks all, and I look forward to hearing from you.

For me, tickling's not a torture or dominance thing - it's a fun thing. I enjoy taking part in playful and fun tickling, as a ler and a lee, and I like to know the lady is loving it as much as I am. I wouldn't tickle a lady beyond the point of her enjoyment so I don't enjoy watching sadistic tickling the way I do the fun type.

The ler can be doing techniques that look playful to those outside of the scene, but to the lee it's torture. It's the lee rather than the ler that makes a scene torturous or not when a lot of techniques are used.

dude, check out Cavum's clips4sale store, he's got a clip with his model "Sprite" and she's in tears by the end of it, he's and evil bugger :)

The ler can be doing techniques that look playful to those outside of the scene, but to the lee it's torture. It's the lee rather than the ler that makes a scene torturous or not when a lot of techniques are used.

I agree!!!
There is a huge stereo type that the lee has to look like they are going out of their mind for them to be considered ticklish.
I agree that the "out of control" reactions are what most people are probably looking for, but that isn't necessarily the best indication of how ticklish the lee is, or how torturous the tickling is.
"Silent laughter" is a clear indicator of someone being tickled to a near maximum level, even though it may not appear that way.
Lees vary in reaction as widely as you can imagine.
I personally just love 'em all!!! :bouncybou:bouncybou

That's not what the person is asking for..../F and /M links

I am just curious as to people's ideas as to which producer makes the most cruel/sadistic tickling videos/clips, etc. ...it's good to see some really hard, actual TORTUOUS tickling every now and again, maybe even a little bastinado thrown in. Any ideas? ....

This poster is not looking for the philosophies on "cruel" vs. "playful" tickling in real time...he's looking for "cruel/sadistic" VIDEOS....that's all...and Cavum is a good start.

I'd suggest some of the stuff from the Evil Ticklers-podolatria:
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/2507

Some of TicklingParadise gets there, along with some of the older French Tickling stuff....look for one of Lois....and some of BleuFetish video....also check out Let's Tickle Ariel (I know for a fact she's very ticklish and loves a heavy tickle session):
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/18502

Some of these I would pick because of the tickler and some because of the response of the ticklees, so check them out when you can and don't expect every one to be exactly what you want...but I think they'll get you close.

The above links contain */F and */M content.

:woot::feets::smilelove

The most sadistic video is--

Dude, I agree with you; I prefer extremely intense, unbridled "tickle torment" that broaches (carte blanche) sadism. None of the wimpy crap. The best: Jasmine Seever 3. It's accessible from http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/601. Sweet, chaste girl-next-door Jasmine (very pretty, hot bod) is tethered in a standing/spreadeagle posture. She's nude (full frontal) and extremely vulnerable to the merciless tickling; poor Jasmine is quickly reduced to screams of defeaning laughter. She's near tears--and it's all genuine. I wish Jasmine has been tapped for more videos. Also check-out California Star's COUNT TICKULA; Julia Parton, very nude, is a fetching captive. She was so hysterical ("...the tickling was pure agony!") that the director, Tony Sinclair, had to prematurely cut some scenes (the editing gaffes are obvious). "Julia was nearly out of her mind, she practically needed oxygen." These particular scenes are especially conspicuous when she's bound, spreadeagle, to the dungeon floor.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back