• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anne Hathaway, and Steve Carell

Mark Diplock

TMF Master
Radio 1 over here in England has been interviewing both stars, and today the extreeeeemly beautiful Fearne Cotton asked the right question.

Mr Carell is super ticklish as he says in the interview,
But the bonus for me is when Anne Hathaway joined in admitting she too was ticklish.
I dont have the audio of this but if anyone else heard this too, and can add an audio of the interview, i'd love to hear it all over again.

Anne not only admitted she was ticklish, but said he older brother used to tickle-torture her when she was younger!! :rotate:

Think this means anything? Would a normal non-tickling person refer to it as tickle torture, rather than just saying he'd tickle her?

Hey, I'm an optimist, I'm reading it as she's a secret ticklephile who dreams of being totally helpless and tickled for hours! :bouncybou

Anne Hathaway & Steve Carell

Anne was briefly tickled in the sides by Heather Matarazzo in the second Princess Diaries movie. She had a nice reaction, quick, but nice. Peace...B.

Thanks for the link Wildben. I needed to hear that again.. Actually listening to Fearne agree with Anne Hathaway about the tickling, adding ' Its the ribs is'nt it ' during the interview, was somehing i missed...
ooooooh i hope Fearne gets tickled again soon!

Wow.... i finally found something i could post about here. Kick ass...

Nice find! Thanks!!

For those of you who are wondering or are just impatient, the conversation starts at the 2:30 mark.

Love the conversation between Fearne and Anne (at the 3:14 mark):

Anne: I'm...I'm very ticklish too...I just...it gets...it's...I get...I...I...I was tickle tortured by my older brother when I was growing up, so I actually...I have a thing about it now...
Fearne: It's the ribs!
Anne: *Gasp* Ooo! It's hell.

If you're wondering, I don't know how to save it; it will take wiser heads than mine. Hopefully it can be done.

Can you show the conversation between Fearne and Steve? Please! :wub:

Anne not only admitted she was ticklish, but said he older brother used to tickle-torture her when she was younger!! :rotate:

Think this means anything? Would a normal non-tickling person refer to it as tickle torture, rather than just saying he'd tickle her?

Hey, I'm an optimist, I'm reading it as she's a secret ticklephile who dreams of being totally helpless and tickled for hours! :bouncybou

good point! :devil:

Very nice. I missed Ms Hathaway's admission of being ticklish when this was first posted. Thanks.

I remember this when it was first posted...she sounded kind of giddy and scared when the host talked about being tickled...would love to listen to it again...:rainbowbounce:

Please frienddddd!!!! i'm serching this video but i don't find it.. pleaseee

Wonderful! Next time she plays Catwoman let's hope the Joker heard the interview too!

There is a picture of Anne Hathway's soles in kind of a pose position. It looks like a woman is tickling Anne's feet, and she is clearly laughing hard.

There is a picture of Anne Hathway's soles in kind of a pose position. It looks like a woman is tickling Anne's feet, and she is clearly laughing hard.

Can you point us in the direction of said picture?

In the film "Love and other drugs" Anne Hathaway is tickled by Jake Gyllenhaal.

It's one of my favourite mainstream scenes.

I have not been able to find a video on the net to link, but the scene is worth seeing if you get the chance.

Hahaha my friend. Youre reading into it way too much I think. Could ypu be right? Yes. Who knows? But her referring to it as tickle torture proves nothing. I have heard a lot of people call it tickle torture many times in life, and many people do consider tickling torture.

I'm sure for someone as ticklish as her, being pinned down amd tickled by her brother was in fact torture. So the phrasing is appropriate.

Thanks! I was looking for that! I'd lost that clip a while back.

You're welcome, my friend ...

I love that video. It's spontaneous, it really seems that she's being tickled in that scene ...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back