• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If you could tickle/ be tickled by any fictional charater

I agree with IDareYou. After seeing the Dark Knight, I thought the Joker would be a good ler, too, hah. I love Heath Ledger and miss him to death! So, he'd be good for me, hah:)

Beast and Wolverine from X-Man
The Joker & Harley from Batman

Wait....wait a minute.....wait..... THE BEAST?!? The friggin' Beast has made someones tickle list??

The Beast makes a chicks tickle list before I made it onto a ladies tickle list? I am SO depressed right now. Seriously, I always told myself that I would make a chicks list before the Beast!

I have at last been proven wrong.

Damn...

Wait....wait a minute.....wait..... THE BEAST?!? The friggin' Beast has made someones tickle list??

The Beast makes a chicks tickle list before I made it onto a ladies tickle list? I am SO depressed right now. Seriously, I always told myself that I would make a chicks list before the Beast!

I have at last been proven wrong.

Damn...

Beast is HOT! he's all blue and stuff!

For me to tickle: Currently: Dr's Lexie Grey and Izzie Stevens from Grey's Anatomy.

In the past, hot women of yesteryear, I would love to have tickled.

Wonder Woman- (Lynda Carter is beautiful).

Pam Ewing from the 1980s series Dallas (Victoria Principal was smoking hot back then)

All the girls from Charlie's Angels, especially Kelly Garrett. (Jaclyn Smith), and Kris Monroe (Cheryl Ladd, who was also hot in the 70s).

Some of the cast of Melrose Place, including Amanda Woodward (Heather Locklear) .

That's about it.

Mitch

Last edited:
i would love to tickle:
all the cute girls from power rangers
rouge(x-men)
and maybe a really hot girl named morgan taylor howard

I would LOVE to tickle the Paget Brewster character from Criminal Minds

paget-brewster-interpreta-emily-prentiss-nell-episodio-scared-to-death-della-serie-tv-criminal-minds-59301.jpg

and both female leads from Fringe.

FringePre004.jpg

I may have posted this before, but hell, it could use some reiteration:

Harley Quinn... 'Nuff said.

Lucy, from Fairy Tail ...

I'd love to tickle her all over her body 'til tears ...

I'd have loved to tickle any or all of the Avengers girls - Cathy Gale (Honor Blackman), Emma Peel (Diana Rigg) Tara King (Linda Thorson), Purdey (Joanna Lumley)

Oh goodness, ummmm... Death from Meet Joe Black could tie me up any time! ☺️

1. Wonder Woman
2. Tifa Lockhart from Final Fantasy VII
3. Queen Tyr'ahnee from Duck Dodgers
4. Harley Quinn
5. Leela from Futurama

I would love to lee for Wanda and Agnes from Wandavision, Peggy Carter, Black Widow, Captain Marvel... and get them all back of course.

Oh, can we go with real people in shows? In that case Sam & Cat gang tickling me.

side note: YES, they were both about 20 when the show began so I'm not referring to anyone underage.

I'll reiterate it. Being tickled by Spider-Man would be WILD! To be trapped in his web, helpless to his tickling would be oh so delightful

Jane Rizzoli from Rizzoli and isles

she seems really dominant yet secretly playful so being pinned and tickled by her would be fun

Oh man, where would I start?

I would want me lers to be:

Batman
The Hulk
Sheldon Cooper (because you know he’d be ruthless)
John Cooper from Southland
Will from Will and Grace
Ben Warren from Greys Anatomy
Professor Langdon from the DaVinci Code

Any of the the following ladies from Law & Order SVU.

Olivia Benson
Alex Cabot
Casey Novak
Amanda Rollins
Katroina "Kat" Tamin

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back