• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If you could tickle/ be tickled by any fictional charater

........Spider-Man has a wife? Ohhh..yeah, you mean that sexy redhead he had before that "One More Day" crap, right? :jester:

Yeah, the comic-book version of MJ would be fun to tickle, or be tickled by. (the movie version would probably just whine or look like she's drugged or something. :jester: )

Word. Although, besides whining and looking drugged, she would probably scream every 35 seconds too.

Lets see....

I would love to tickle Kim Possible and Shego at the same time.

Claire Bennett from heroes (not Hayden, well no I would love to tickle Hayden, but her Character)

Willow from Buffy

All 4 charmed sisters

Rory and Lorelei Gilmore

and of course last but not least..... actually the one fictional character i would love tickle more then any other:

Yenny

Beast and Wolverine from X-Man
The Joker & Harley from Batman

Jill Hennessey's character Jordon Cavanugh from the forensic tv show Crossing Jordon

Got me thinking on this one!

Well i think id love to tickle...

Jessica Rabbit. Watching her perform a slow strip tease with two large ticklish feather fans, seeing her giggle as she tickles them over herself.

and be tickled by...

Sailor Moon and all her girl friends. Pinned down in an inflatable pool filled with babyoil and tickled to death by the rest of them...fun ^^

:blimey:

Xena the sexy princess warrior
now that really would make my day.:)

Joker would be interesting.

It might be interesting for the 'lee...until they realize he's planned on killing them (well, he'll probably kill his lee even if he doesn't plan it. After all, Joker kills just for the hell of it. )

Well i think id love to tickle...

Jessica Rabbit.

". Am I what? Oh, uh...N-no, I'm...I'm not ticklish-- I'm just drawn that way"

One I'd like to be tickled by (that I didn't list in my last post) would be Inque, from Batman Beyond.

Oh and also Starfire (the adult version from the comics) would probably be a good tickler (although with her barely-there outfit, she's just asking for a tickling lol)

Okay..... be tickled by:
Wolverine
Obi-Wan (Episodes 1--3).

Not sure who I would like to tickle.....

NIce

What is it with people that like tickling having incredibly good taste in marvel. Id pick mystique and make her be all 6 haha good call on your top 5 Mr. Diplock
I'm more of a ler so i'll only post that part of my reply.
Any Marvel female would be a target for my tickle fetish, but the top five are as follows.

1. Jubilation Lee ( X-men )
2. Storm ( X-men )
3. She-Hulk ( I hear she's pretty ticklish too )
4. Blink ( member of the Exiles very pretty )
5. Cant decide between Rogue or Psylocke of the X-men so i'll cheat and say both of them tie for fifth place.

I know both Jubilee and Blink are just about underage but hey... you said ANY fictional character right.

Okay..... be tickled by:
Wolverine

How 'bout by someone who can do a good Wolverine impersonation? I'm short enough, hairy enough. All I need to do is get in better shape, and practice saying "bub" alot. :firedevil (if only I lived closer....)

Jeannie!!!!! Bare naval. What else?

In time she would call ME master........

He-Man, I'd take that.

Who'd I'd like to tickle, I think maybe Magneto. I have no idea why.

Now my ticklees

Lois and Chloe from Smallville, as I don't really find Lana all that attractive
April O'Neil from TMNT 1
Kate, Juliet, Charlotte, Shannon, Libby, and even the Lotto girl from Lost played by Harold Perrineau's wife Britney
Vicky Vale from Batman
Dr. Chase Meridian from Batman Forever
Rachel from Boy Meets World
Rachel, Monica and Phoebe from Friends, the early episodes when they were hotter.
Sydney Bristow from Alias
Ellen Pompeo and Kate Walsh's characters from Grey's Anatomy
Diane Lane from Streets of Fire
The girls from Pushing Daisies, can't think of their names at the moment.
Zooey Deschannel fromt the film Flakes and Almost Famous
Oh yeah, and that hottie from Journey to the Center of the Earth

Okay..... be tickled by:
Wolverine
Obi-Wan (Episodes 1--3).

Not sure who I would like to tickle.....

"you will raise your arms and prepare to be tickled" obiwan says as he uses his force powers....:p

"Anakin, nooooooo.." wait, Obi-Wan...."Noooo."

I guys Anakin wouldn't be bad either.......

Hmmm... I would have to say Edward Cullen and Jacob Black from the Twilight series and Cole Turner from the Charmed series...as lers of course. ;)

Lees is harder...I think I need more time on to figure that out. Nevermind...Amy Lee from Evanescence. :dogpile:

I'm not really into the fictional character fantasy thing, but I'd have to pick the following:
1)Blink (from the Exiles & AoA X-Men)
2)Psylocke (X-Men)
3)Emma Frost (X-Men)
4)M. (X-Factor)
5)Siryn (X-Factor)

The tickle-monster

Some hundred-tentacled thing that could tickle every possible sensitive spot, did it often, did it well, and wouldn't stop until I was far passed wanting it to and arrived at needing it to.

my lers, in no order:

Xena
Abbey from NCIS

...yeah, that's really all I need, lol.

Who I would tickle:

Fox Mulder (The X-Files)
Alex Krycek (The X-Files)
Joxer the Mighty (Xena)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back