• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Karen's TRUE tickle torture!!

Ice Princess

Verified
Well, I will say that we have found something that we really like,, Karen on the tickle table! She made us promise that we would stop when she said,,we also told her to go as long as possible before saying that. Well, she made it 3 and a half minutes with us going after her as good as we could,,
We didnt want to scare her off because we want her back so we did as she asked. But for 3 minutes we got her GOOD! Not only that, she appreciated the way we did and decided she will come back and we can do longer if we like, she was just a bit scared and shy of the intense tickling, her upperbody is tight and OMG ticklish, when we got her ribs, stomach and underarms,,she almost couldnt breathe she said,, she also stated that her feet were more ticklish once we started the all over tickling. This was a wonderful surprise for us, she is adorable and NOW we know what gets her,, she has already agreed to tighter bondage ( now that she has worked with us) and a longer non stop shoot next time,, I know you will like this one! The clips for this will be up this evening after 10Pm est
Enjoy
Ice

http://clips4sale.com/store/6754

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back