• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wenona and Amber Tickle Feet Underwater

Amber Lynn Bach

Hurricane day, Wenona and Amber wanted to have some fun under the surface. Tickling on dry land just didnt seem like that much fun. So, the scuba gear went on and away they went to the bottom of the pool. This winds were howling above as the girls were having a tickle fight at the bottom. Laughing and screaming through the regulators.
Sample clip is smaller than original clip

www.TicklingStudio.com

wow... this clip is awesome....
i nvr seen n e thing quite like this....
whoevr thought of this is a genuise!!!
more videos of ppl tickling underwater, plez!!!

Definately have to say I've never seen something like this before. Yay for originality.

It's the first time that i see underwater tickling. It's good see some diffrent stuff but i won't pay a Clip like that.

Wow!

I just bought this clip and it's fantastic! It fulfills one of my childhood fantasies. This clip raises the bar for originality. Great angles, hot models, well done!

Brilliant in it's originality, but just not my cup of tickle. Keep up the good work!!!!

thanks

hi, thanks for the feedback. I do indeed have more underwater tickling on the way for those of you that like it. Even have a guy being tickled underwater by me while he is strapped down.
hugs,

hi, thanks for the feedback. I do indeed have more underwater tickling on the way for those of you that like it. Even have a guy being tickled underwater by me while he is strapped down.
hugs,

Looks like you took my idea and ran with it! Good job! That looked fun! Got me jealous that I'm not the one you're gonna' have strapped down, but that's ok. It's got me thinking of new ideas, though. I saw one idea before where a girl was in box--a cabinet of sorts. Only her head and feet were sticking out. Makes me wonder if a similar concept could be done here. Maybe strap the head in a flotation device so it won't go underwater, and then tie the other four limbs to weights at the bottom of the pool. Then everything under the water is available to be tickled, and the victim can't see it, only feel it, and all you can see above the surface is a laughing head. :)
Nice work guys! Keep it up!!

Tickled To Death Underwater

New UW Tickling coming on Saturday the 13th at 8am EST.

Tied to a chair at the bottom of the pool, Amber Tickle Tortures this super ticklish dude. Feet and waiste tied to someting that does not float is probably not the safest idea in the world huh? Especially when Amber cuts off his air supply at the end of his relentless tickling. Having fun at first, laughing histerically while being tickled, all seemed pretty good. When the air gets cut off however, it turns into panic which leaves him struggling to get to the surface. Should have thought more about what he got himself into.

Remember, Samples are much smaller than actual Video
www.TicklingStudio.com.

Tickling Slave, i love that idea by the way!

New UW Tickling coming on Saturday the 13th at 8am EST.

Tied to a chair at the bottom of the pool, Amber Tickle Tortures this super ticklish dude. Feet and waiste tied to someting that does not float is probably not the safest idea in the world huh? Especially when Amber cuts off his air supply at the end of his relentless tickling. Having fun at first, laughing histerically while being tickled, all seemed pretty good. When the air gets cut off however, it turns into panic which leaves him struggling to get to the surface. Should have thought more about what he got himself into.

Remember, Samples are much smaller than actual Video
www.TicklingStudio.com.

Tickling Slave, i love that idea by the way!

If I lived in Florida I'd be your test subject!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back