Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Tickle Vergin Gets Attacked On The Floor By 3 Girls! - WMV version - clip is 12:45 min long
Bella Ink Gets Tickle Tortured While Tied Up - WMV
Light soles tickling for Shushara (FULL HD MP4)
Clips4Sale Banner
Tickle Wrestling Entertainment! Pt 7: White Crane vs Valkyra! (1080 mp4)
Alien Encounter Full Movie 640x480 wmv
Sasha is spread and tickled!

What's New?

7/5/2020

There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!

New from MTJ

New Yoly
Adventure!

Click here
6/26/20

Forced tickling

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Honor Roll

Thank you to all of our Patrons!
Thank you all!

Xandier
waxwing
VBREF22
Vanillaphant
Tkprince
Tkle 26
Tim807
Tidas
Tickler334
Tickle Labs
The Tickle Room
The Bandito
Tenebrae
Taye
Sttklr
Straps&Laughter
Smileey
Singleandlookin
Shatelt1992
scdfres
Riboflavin
Rajee
R4j20c67
Rage
Philip_2006
Oekaki Tickles
Noneya
Nedstacey2
MTJ Publishing
Milagros317
Mchurley
Martin20
LeeAllure
Laughter_n_love
KitzelPixie
Justin Sane
Jmills
JakeArmitage99
Goddess_nemesis
4pawz
FJSLikesTickling
February7
Erotickles
DVNC
Dr_Random
Dreamingthunder
Doctor D
Docsoul
Desdemona
Darkknight
Cletus
BrightEyes1082
Airthedestoyer
Aftkler

Become a TMF Supporter

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: James Bond

Quote Originally Posted by FeatherFan15 View Post
    I really liked Roger Moore's take on Bond but he really should've stopped at Octopussy I think.
    I agree, he felt more at home in Octopussy, it would have been a more fitting send off.

I would like to get my hands on the remake of Goldeneye; I hate that they replaced Brosnan by Craig but from the videos I managed to catch on Youtube it seems a worthwhile entry as far as Bond and shooters are concerned, especially considering I really liked the N64 version back when I was a kid.
    If you are interested there is also a small team of people remaking Goldeneye 64, completely free for pc, single player only. The sound designer has recreated the Eric Serra musical style and the areas in the original game have been made to look more like the darker movie style. It looks fantastic so far!
    Goldeneye 25.

https://twitter.com/007goldeneye25?lang=en

Look at this, the Janus Control Room!
    https://twitter.com/007GoldenEye25/s...086338/photo/1

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemianne View Post
    Ha! You know, Tenebrae, I find opinions about 'critiquing a famous figure by an observer/or maybe admirer of the same gender' to have more integrity. Now, I could second that... I really like everything about Pierce Brosnan as an actor. They have really seen his qualities because he was able to be cast in one of the most competitive character roles in the film industry.
    Hehe, now we're talking

Funny thing is, you are the first one to tell me that. Women usually quickly dismiss my opinion on men's attractiveness because they can feel that we are not attracted to the same things. Obviously, I do not see men as objects of desire, and the features that I find pleasing in them often are devoid of the qualities women usually look for. Usually, mind you, but not always because there is that happy moment every now and then when that sparkle ignites our interest across both sides of the gender aisle, like just now with Mr Brosnan, whom I deem to be a more attractive man than any who preceded or followed.

An interesting tidbit is that of all the actors who played the famous spy ("famous spy", now if that is not a contradiction in terms, I do not know what is ) Pierce Brosnan looks physically the most like the description Ian Fleming made of him in his books. If I recall correctly, he even made a sketch of what Bond looks like in his mind, and the resemblance with Pierce Brosnan was uncanny. The late Albert "Cubby" Broccoli had wanted to cast him in the role even before Goldeneye as a replacement for Roger Moore!

If you want to see how well Mr Brosnan handles his late career, I highly recommend a film titled "The Foreigner", with Jackie Chan in the title role. Not only is it very good, but our ex-Bond displays an amazing range of acting as a shady Irish politician caught in a very difficult situation. I won't say any more and I urge everyone on this thread to do likewise. Happy viewing

Cats are known to see within the dark. Yet, if you had sight like a cat, even for one day, would you really want to see what's in the dark ?

Click here to check 101 TMF Weekly Pictures

Yeah Brosnan was wanted for the role iirc as far back as when his wife was in For Your Eyes Only and he got to visit the set.
    He was gonna do The Living Daylights but due to all the attention he was getting as the next James Bond the series Remington Steele got renewed for another season at the last minute.

Kananga's death also felt weird because they built it up like he was gonna get eaten bybthe sharks.

I've now been thinking of getting Bloodstone and/or the Quantum of Solace game provided my brother still lets me have his old XBox 360.

An interesting tidbit is that of all the actors who played the famous spy ("famous spy", now if that is not a contradiction in terms, I do not know what is ) Pierce Brosnan looks physically the most like the description Ian Fleming made of him in his books. If I recall correctly, he even made a sketch of what Bond looks like in his mind, and the resemblance with Pierce Brosnan was uncanny. The late Albert "Cubby" Broccoli had wanted to cast him in the role even before Goldeneye as a replacement for Roger Moore!
    Really, because Fleming's Bond also looks a lot like Dalton as well.
    On the subject of Brosnan though, he has said himself he would of been happier to act darker but the *Producers* wanted Bond to act lighter..
    Which is just typical of them, after all Dalton went though and said it needs to be grittier and the characters need to feel more real. Which is also how we ended up with Goldeneye.

Kananga's death also felt weird because they built it up like he was gonna get eaten bybthe sharks.
    Well he always did have an over inflated opinion of himself!
    The first time I saw that film I had a hunch it would involve the air bullet somehow, especially since Bond went out of his way to pick it up with the magnet, a good indication he is going to use it.

I always thought the sketch I'd seen resembled Sean Connery the most.
    Also I felt Brosnan could do the cold blooded killer like when the guy begs for his life saying "Wait. I'm just a professional doing a job," and Bond coldly remarks "Me too" then shoots him in the head.

I've now been thinking of getting Bloodstone and/or the Quantum of Solace game provided my brother still lets me have his old XBox 360.
    I highly recommend the former

Quote Originally Posted by Wesker28 View Post
    Really, because Fleming's Bond also looks a lot like Dalton as well.
    On the subject of Brosnan though, he has said himself he would of been happier to act darker but the *Producers* wanted Bond to act lighter..
    Which is just typical of them, after all Dalton went though and said it needs to be grittier and the characters need to feel more real. Which is also how we ended up with Goldeneye.
    Brosnan was not so light, in my opinion. The word that comes to my mind when I think of his version of Bond is "military". Sean Connery was a charming assassin, Moore a suave adventurer with an upper class bent, Dalton a professional infiltrator, but Brosnan really ramped up the action. He wore military fatigues and/or armour in each of his entries, and the kill count went through the roof. I think he kills more people in Goldeneye alone than Moore ever did in all of his movies put together, for instance. Or at least it looks this way. In my view, the producers did right to inject some light-heartedness in the mix, otherwise we would have ended up with a generic action film instead of a Bond film.

I always thought the sketch I'd seen resembled Sean Connery the most.
    Also I felt Brosnan could do the cold blooded killer like when the guy begs for his life saying "Wait. I'm just a professional doing a job," and Bond coldly remarks "Me too" then shoots him in the head.
    Exactly. Although one could argue that it was a bit personal at that point Great line, awesome scene.

I adore Dr Kaufman. I remember watching the film with my father at the time (I was 12 when it came out), and when I voiced my regrets of seeing Kaufman being offed so quickly, my father told me that on the contrary, it was the smart thing to do, because the character would have a better impact this way instead of being a running joke throughout the whole film. It did make sense.

I still laugh every time he says "I feel like an idiot. I don't know what to say... I am to torture you if you don't do it", seemingly sorry I love when the villain is so polite.

Cats are known to see within the dark. Yet, if you had sight like a cat, even for one day, would you really want to see what's in the dark ?

I recall seeing someone say they were glad Bronan got the "me too" kill in Tomorrow Never Dies given how many of his kills apparently via large crowds with a machine gun.

I recall seeing someone say they were glad Brosnan got the "me too" kill in Tomorrow Never Dies given how many of his kills apparently via large crowds with a machine gun.
    An assault rifle or a submachine gun, usually, but I see your point. James Bond films of his era usually involved a lot of auto-fire. The Kaufman kill was not the only "up close and personal" kill he ever carried out, though, and there were many stealthy moments as well calmer scenes where he traded verbal blows with his opponents while wearing a tuxedo, in traditional James Bond fashion.

Overall, I love the Brosnan era. Solid stories, great hi-tech, charm galore and extremely well choreographed action scenes (including a glorious sword fight). The body count may be a bit high, but it is still bona fide James Bond.
    Last edited by Tenebrae; 05-27-2020 at 11:01 AM.

"I never miss..."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    Overall, I love the Brosnan era. Solid stories, great hi-tech, charm galore and extremely well choreographed action scenes (including a glorious sword fight). The body count may be a bit high, but it is still bona fide James Bond.
    I guess I must disagree with you Tene Brosnan was given only one good script, which was Goldeneye, and by his own admission that's the only one he vividly remembers. The other three movies are a blur in his memory, which kinda speaks for the quality of those movies. Not that they're bad, they're just wasted potential.

I especially feel like The World Is Not Enough (which I'm an apologist of) is an example of that, because Brosnan never felt more like Bond than in this one. From the emotional tension of whether or not he should trust Elektra, to the cold-blooded kills he delivered in Bilbao, to Davidov and to Elektra herself. But it gets held back by a lackluster finale on the sub with Renard and Denise Richards' wooden acting.

Then there's Die Another Day. There's a lot wrong with it which I won't go into, but the potential lay with the North Korea plotline. Bond spent over a year imprisoned and tortured there, and the writers didn't think to give him some PTSD as a consequence? He comes out of there with only cosmetic injuries and mentally practically unscathed like it was an overnight layover.

I know nothing about her but with The World Is Not Enough I frequently saw people find Denise Richards obsurd as a nuclear physicist and one reviewer pretended to be laughing under his breath any time she delivered techno babble.
    Also the fact that they named her Christmas just so they could end the film on him going "I thought Christmas only comes once a year."

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast