Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

F385 - Win by Tickling
Marina Price, *Her Tiny Body Is ALL MINE * - HD - clip is 06:15 min long -
Tickle torture madness - Long red nails for hyper ticklish Hailie
Clips4Sale Banner
Teased Til You Cum & Talk with Angelica Cruz (1080MP4)
Snooker Tickling  - SECOND HALF - FULL HD
Lilly Hall in Tickle Madness (WMV Version)

What's New?

7/12/2020

There will be Trivia in our Chatroom tonight at 11PM EDT. Join us!

New from MTJ

New Yoly
Adventure!

Click here
6/26/20

Forced tickling

clips4sale.com


The largest clips store online

Honor Roll

Thank you to all of our Patrons!
Thank you all!

Xandier
waxwing
VBREF22
Vanillaphant
Tkprince
Tkle 26
Tim807
Tidas
Tickler334
Tickle Labs
The Tickle Room
The Bandito
Tenebrae
Taye
Sttklr
Straps&Laughter
Smileey
Singleandlookin
Shatelt1992
scdfres
Riboflavin
Rajee
R4j20c67
Rage
Philip_2006
Oekaki Tickles
Noneya
Nedstacey2
MTJ Publishing
Milagros317
Mchurley
Martin20
LeeAllure
Laughter_n_love
KitzelPixie
Justin Sane
Jmills
JakeArmitage99
Goddess_nemesis
4pawz
FJSLikesTickling
February7
Erotickles
DVNC
Dr_Random
Dreamingthunder
Doctor D
Docsoul
Desdemona
Darkknight
Cletus
BrightEyes1082
Airthedestoyer
Aftkler

Become a TMF Supporter

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 139

Thread: James Bond

  1. #121
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    France / China
    Posts
    3,557
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnymadler View Post
    I guess I must disagree with you Tene Brosnan was given only one good script, which was Goldeneye, and by his own admission that's the only one he vividly remembers. The other three movies are a blur in his memory, which kinda speaks for the quality of those movies. Not that they're bad, they're just wasted potential.

    I especially feel like The World Is Not Enough (which I'm an apologist of) is an example of that, because Brosnan never felt more like Bond than in this one. From the emotional tension of whether or not he should trust Elektra, to the cold-blooded kills he delivered in Bilbao, to Davidov and to Elektra herself. But it gets held back by a lackluster finale on the sub with Renard and Denise Richards' wooden acting.

    Then there's Die Another Day. There's a lot wrong with it which I won't go into, but the potential lay with the North Korea plotline. Bond spent over a year imprisoned and tortured there, and the writers didn't think to give him some PTSD as a consequence? He comes out of there with only cosmetic injuries and mentally practically unscathed like it was an overnight layover.
    Allow me to disagree in return I do think that the writers could have exploited the fact that Renard did not feel pain a bit better for a more intense fight. The way Bond killed him was seriously anti-climatic.

    However, Denise Richards? If her acting was wooden then it was all firewood because she was sizzling HOT While I do think her character felt underused and very forgettable, it did not have to be this way. They could have given her guns for instance, to match that Lara Croft look, and be more of a help for Bond. Or there could have been a scene of her getting tortured by Renard or Elektra; that would have given her more emotional power. Also, to be fair, Ms Richards must have hated Sophie Marceau. It is not only very hard to play opposite her as she eats all of the screen, her character (Elektra) was so wonderfully written that it overshadowed everyone, including Bond and Renard.

    I love Die Another Day. Awesome plot, wonderful action scenes (save for that embarrassing surfing moment) and above all very referential. A real love letter to the genre. My favourite scene has got to be the duel between the two gadget-laden cars, super intense and well-choreographed; finally the villains have the tech to match Q-branch! And about the captivity/torture, I disagree too. Best opening in the history of the series: Bond fails his mission About the fact he does not have PTSD, I wanna say au contraire, it would have been a major faux-pas to have him traumatized. This is not Bourne, this is James Bond, he does not break. If anything, it was worth it for the scene on the boat where he is getting medical treatment and the doctors comment on the state of his liver

    Die Another Day also contains two amazing sword fights, and two of the most attractive and intriguing ladies in the franchise, with Halle Berry and Rosamund Pike, both playing highly trained agents. That scene where Ms Berry runs up that grassy hill in Cuba in her bare feet, silenced gun in hand and lightly clad in an evanescent sundress...


    Cats are known to see within the dark. Yet, if you had sight like a cat, even for one day, would you really want to see what's in the dark ?

    Click here to check 101 TMF Weekly Pictures

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    France / China
    Posts
    3,557
    Quote Originally Posted by FeatherFan15 View Post
    I know nothing about her but with The World Is Not Enough I frequently saw people find Denise Richards absurd as a nuclear physicist and one reviewer pretended to be laughing under his breath any time she delivered techno babble.
    Also the fact that they named her Christmas just so they could end the film on him going "I thought Christmas only comes once a year."
    I hate those critics who make fun of her for being a nuclear scientist. This is pure misogyny. Seriously, dudes? You don't think a girl can be hot AND smart? I mean James Bond is hot and smart, no one disparages him for that, duh.

    I am NOT including you among them, just to be clear. I simply find this kind of criticism unfair and quite vicious, to be honest


    Cats are known to see within the dark. Yet, if you had sight like a cat, even for one day, would you really want to see what's in the dark ?

    Click here to check 101 TMF Weekly Pictures

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    281
    Again the fact that she was in The World Is Not Enough was all I knew of her.

    Also Die Another Day has infamous moments like kite surfing on a CGI tsunami (which even Brosnan laughed his ass off at in the documentary) but at least Mr Tamahori's plans to make the codename theory canon fell through.

  4. #124
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    South Korea
    Posts
    1,555
    Honestly, I felt Tomorrow Never Dies was a fun Bond movie and one that holds a special place for me because of it being the first one I ever watched. Goldeneye is much better however. I feel Quantum of Solace is rather underrated and Skyfall was a great one-half of a Bond movie, but just utterly nosedived in quality at they went back to London. Spectre... exists.


    I am Vengance

    I am the Night

    I am Batman

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    429
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    I hate those critics who make fun of her for being a nuclear scientist. This is pure misogyny. Seriously, dudes? You don't think a girl can be hot AND smart? I mean James Bond is hot and smart, no one disparages him for that, duh.
    The difference is Brosnan can act, so he sells the good looking, tactically minded spy better than Denise Richards does a nuclear scientist. I doubt she'd come even close to Linda Hamilton in selling the image of a gun-toting badass. Sorry Tene, but looks ain't enough.

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    France / China
    Posts
    3,557
    Quote Originally Posted by DEV View Post
    Skyfall was a great one-half of a Bond movie, but just utterly nosedived in quality at they went back to London. Spectre... exists.
    Both of these statement are as true as they are awesome


    Cats are known to see within the dark. Yet, if you had sight like a cat, even for one day, would you really want to see what's in the dark ?

    Click here to check 101 TMF Weekly Pictures

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    France / China
    Posts
    3,557
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnymadler View Post
    The difference is Brosnan can act, so he sells the good looking, tactically minded spy better than Denise Richards does a nuclear scientist. I doubt she'd come even close to Linda Hamilton in selling the image of a gun-toting badass. Sorry Tene, but looks ain't enough.
    Well, I am sure she would have pulled it off, but I guess we'll never know Maybe not as well as Linda Hamilton, but competently. And her acting wasn't THAT bad, come on, it was adequate.

    Just to be clear, I am not saying your arguments are invalid, I only disagree with them. It is common among Bond fans to disagree about things In fact, I am almost surprised to see that most fans hate the new films as much as I do


    Cats are known to see within the dark. Yet, if you had sight like a cat, even for one day, would you really want to see what's in the dark ?

    Click here to check 101 TMF Weekly Pictures

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Ygam
    Posts
    12,717
    Blog Entries
    4
    They should have gotten the chick that played Winnie Cooper on Wonder Years. She's some kind of rocket scientist now, right?

  9. #129
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    South Korea
    Posts
    1,555
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    Both of these statement are as true as they are awesome
    Honestly, the opening scene with him in Mexico is fantastic, but everything else is just... there? Batista really should have been given more as the henchman character and the brotherly connection twist made me wonder if someone had taken Austin Powers as a challenge at some point.


    I am Vengance

    I am the Night

    I am Batman

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    France / China
    Posts
    3,557
    Quote Originally Posted by DEV View Post
    Honestly, the opening scene with him in Mexico is fantastic, but everything else is just... there? Batista really should have been given more as the henchman character and the brotherly connection twist made me wonder if someone had taken Austin Powers as a challenge at some point.
    Oh, don't get me started about what's wrong with this film because the short answer is "everything". Loved your comment though

    If you prefer laughing instead of crying about it, watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTnqwa2tiV0 I love what this guy does
    Last edited by Tenebrae; 05-29-2020 at 10:12 AM.


    Cats are known to see within the dark. Yet, if you had sight like a cat, even for one day, would you really want to see what's in the dark ?

    Click here to check 101 TMF Weekly Pictures

  11. #131
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    281
    I assumed it was something to do with Ms Richards herself rather than just the fact that she was a woman playing a nuclear physicist.

    I also recall seeing Tiffany Case and Stacey Sutton criticised for being reduced to helpless damsels in the end when they start out as independent tough women.

  12. #132
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    429
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    In fact, I am almost surprised to see that most fans hate the new films as much as I do
    Ehh most?? Come on, I understand why you might dislike them, but the Craig films wouldn't have been a success if they didn't sell as many tickets at the box office as they did.

  13. #133
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    281
    Casino Royale and Skyfalll I thought were two of the best films in the series.

  14. #134
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    France / China
    Posts
    3,557
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnymadler View Post
    Ehh most?? Come on, I understand why you might dislike them, but the Craig films wouldn't have been a success if they didn't sell as many tickets at the box office as they did.
    They sold well, for sure. But the general response from Bond fans had been mostly negative. I am making a difference between the general public and the longtime enthusiasts of the franchise such as yours truly
    Last edited by Tenebrae; 05-30-2020 at 08:42 AM.


    Cats are known to see within the dark. Yet, if you had sight like a cat, even for one day, would you really want to see what's in the dark ?

    Click here to check 101 TMF Weekly Pictures

  15. #135
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    281
    They have their strong points but I won't deny the quality of the Craig run overall has been somewhat inconsistent.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •