• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

blocking INDIVIDUAL sig picks?

TklDuo-Ann

2nd Level Black Feather
I know we can choose in the CP to block all signatures. But, is it possible to block only certain ones?

There are some sigs that are just troublesome because of size or whatever (and some that I personally find offensive) but that don't break any actual rules. I'd love to be able to block those particular sigs without having to give up seeing all the great ones out there or blocking the person themself and missing their posts.

I may be missing something right under my nose. But, I'm sure there have to be others out there wondering the same. So, I'll be the one looking ignorant posting the query. :upsidedow

Nope, it's an all or nothing option.

Sorry

Myriads

Cant you block images within Firefox?

Unless im mistaken, I beleive you can but i think you can only block the whole site, like you could block all the images hosted by the TMF or all the ones from imageshack, I dont think you can do individual ones tho.

Hari

Bummer. Thanks for the responses, guys! I thought that was the case. But, one can hope! lol

Bummer. Thanks for the responses, guys! I thought that was the case. But, one can hope! lol

There might be an option: most users employ an external host.
You might try and block *that* one.

There are ways to do it, yes, but not very well and not through vB. As the K-man says, you can block the external host (imageshack, for instance) in most browsers. If you use Firefox I can help you install the Adblock plugin; it does (or should) allow you to block a specific image. You cannot, however, block signature text.

If you use Firefox I can help you install the Adblock plugin; it does (or should) allow you to block a specific image. You cannot, however, block signature text.

I didnt think I was losing my mind...just forgot there was a plug in involved.

Forgive me for any confusion I may have caused; thanks for the clarification HDS.

Thanks, guys. Some of what I'd like to block is text and some is images. I use IE. So, I guess I just continue to ignore the stuff I don't like. It's just difficult to do at times when some of the sigs take up half a page again.

If a signature is that large please report it to a mod. Despite what many seem to believe we do actually have signature size rules. We try to be lenient with them but if a signature or signature(s) is distorting your screen it is likely far too big.

IE can be set to block certain webpages if you wish; it requires enabling the Content Advisor and adding each site to a disallow list. However, I think reporting problematic signatures is the best option here.

. Despite what many seem to believe we do actually have signature size rules. QUOTE said:
I wish that they were limited to a much smaller size.... So of them are ridiculously big!

What's New

3/18/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back