• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling a stranger at the bank

hotchytick

TMF Expert
I got lucky today. I tickled the foot of a complete stranger and had a good outcome. I don't suggest that you ever tickle anyone without consent,so this was a stupid thing to do, but it worked out. I don't need anyone to reply about how stupid it could have been, I already know.
I walked into a bank and saw this good looking, professionally dressed blond, probably in her mid forties, standing in line. She had on a pant suit with a low cut heel shoe. I noticed her get in line beside me. I quickly ducked out of my line and pretended like I needed another form from the back. I then jumped in line right behind her hoping just to get a good look at her feet. I was not disappointed. She was a shoe player. She crossed her right foot behind her left leg and let her shoe drop to the floor. Now, I was already juiced up because earlier in the day my very hot neighbor Kelly came over for lunch and had stretched out on my couch. She knows that I like to tickle her feet, so she wasn't surprised when I pounced on her and started tickling the crap out her. She gets a real kick out of it and sometimes teases me into tickling her.
So anyway, I was in line behind this blond just drooling. She was driving me nuts. I don't normally do this, but I bent down to "tie my shoes" and before I knew what I was doing I was squatting on the floor looking right at this nylon clad foot with my heart beating at a thousand miles per hour. I was shaking because I knew what I wanted to do. And I did it. To make it look like an accident I pulled out my keys and dropped them near her foot, very near, and as I reached for them with my right hand I came up with my left and ran four fingers up her sole, all the while I was rising out of my crouching position. Right when I stood up, her face turned to meet mine, and being scared shitless I stammered out something like "s-sorry I uh, dropped my keys." To my absolute surprise she said "that's okay, nobody ever plays with my feet at home." Being completely shocked out of my mind I said again "I really am sorry, I hope you weren't ticklish." She replied, "No not really, don't worry about it though."
There was kind of an awkward silence and she turned around again.
Whewww! I am never going to try that again. That could have been disaterous! I got my money and left only after making a point to say goodbye as she walked away.

Whewww! I am never going to try that again. That could have been disaterous!

If I pulled something like that, she would have been an off-duty police woman and the security cam 'footage' would have been all over the evening news, and I'd be posting this story after my jail term and my divorce.
I'm very happy that you're not gonna try this again.

I loved the experience you had! I can't count how many times I was in your situation and wanted to act on it! I use to see and love watching women shoe-playing with there stockinged feet and wanted to give them that quick tickle. I never did, because like you the possibility of end result. I'm glad it worked for you and again I loved your experience!

Kudos for being brave! I wouldn't have ever had the courage to tickle a complete stranger hahaha.

I never support the tickling of complete strangers like that. its ballsy but wrong. :idontwann

You were Lucky.

With all the security cameras in banks nowadays, if she would have made a protest you would have been taken away.

If I pulled something like that, she would have been an off-duty police woman and the security cam 'footage' would have been all over the evening news, and I'd be posting this story after my jail term and my divorce.
LOL - yeah, me too.

Damn good post, Hotch. :feets:

I understand where you're coming from - sometimes I feel like I'm gonna burst from the stress of restraining myself.

Maybe if you see this lady again you'll have a private moment to ask if anyone's played with her feet lately. May lead to something. Now a conversation about tickling... THAT takes balls!

You are One Lucky Bastard!

Man you caught a big break there with that cute Blond, but it sound to me she was into having her feet touched maybe even tickled. And she open the door for you but oh well. Great story!

Sounds sort of like the fetish equivalent of rape. Glad to hear you won't be doing this anymore.

Since you obviously find tickling sexual, I hope you can understand why this is such a violating thing to do to someone. If you were a chest man, you couldn't just go around grabbing women's breasts, right?

Sounds sort of like the fetish equivalent of rape. Glad to hear you won't be doing this anymore.

Since you obviously find tickling sexual, I hope you can understand why this is such a violating thing to do to someone. If you were a chest man, you couldn't just go around grabbing women's breasts, right?

You know I just saw this...it's a long fucking stretch calling tickling someone who didn't have a problem with it to calling it rape. Piss off.

hey now no need to allow fights to continue.

kudos for going outside the box and not gettin burned

but more importantly kudos for having the balls to tell us the truth bout it all knowing that folks would attack you like rabid dogs for it.

I've done it before, and so have many others least your smart enough to admit it was extremely risky

*tips hat*
thanks for posting

The man did say he did not need reminding that it was wrong. And please I would hope that if you are on this forum, you would not associate tickling with rape in any way, shape, or form. Not a very helpful comment there.

Yea, shadow light, you're looking way to far into it, no need to be so condescending, he did acknowledge that it was somewhat wrong, but its no where near rape

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back