• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My girlfriend's and her friend's feet :)

cblue020

TMF Novice
I've never posted a story here before so I thought I would post my favorite true story I had the utmost joy of living.

I was at my girlfriend's apartment one day over the summer. In the evening her good friend came over.

If you'd like to know, my girlfriend is a tall blonde about 5'10 and her friend is a short redhead about 5'4. Both are thin, in good shape, and ticklish. :D

We were having a couple drinks, relaxing on the sofa. The friend took off her flip flops and stretched out her legs. My girlfriend complemented her pedicure. So her friend started talking about it, putting her feet out in front of her and wiggling her toes and such. My girlfriend, the silly girl, told her that she was going to turn me on. I didn't say anything (what could I say?) but her friend just wrapped up the subject and started talking about something else.

A little later when her friend was talking and put her legs across my girlfriend's lap. Being on the other side, her friend's bare feet were right in front of me. My girlfriend, easily jealous, looked at me and said "Don't look at 'em."

I gave her an innocent look and said "What are you worried about?"

Then my girlfriend whispered very quietly, "Should I tickle them?"

Ever so nonchalantly I nodded and said "Yes."

So my girlfriend slid her fingertips across her friend's soles, who immediately laughed. I looked at her, and she looked back at me with a big smile on her face and said "This is not funny."

I got up to make more drinks, then my girlfriend stretched across the couch and put her feet up. Her friend immediately tickled her soles mischievously causing my girlfriend to squirm. My girlfriend said to me "Did you see that baby? She was tickling my feet."

Man, I was definitely hoping to start a tickle fight between them but it didn't happen. But at least I have that fantastic memory--thanks to our dear friend, alcohol. :devil:

Nice Story.

Take advantage of a tickling moment every time you have a chance.:woot:

Lucky you! Never miss the chance when it arises.

Side note: That is a jealous girlfriend!

Great first story! But gee, she does sound jealous. She should have let you tickle both her and her friend :D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back