• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Zen Tickling - HD Membership Site

Would you join a c4slive membership site?

• Total voters

ZenTickling

1st Level Green Feather
I've been working on setting up this membership site that will allow you to watch multiple clips in HD for one low price. I have uploaded an hour's worth of video so far, and I plan on updating the site weekly. Pictures are also available, and I will continue to add them. Any feedback would be appreciated.

http://zentickling.c4slive.com

Nearly all of my clips are available on the membership site. It's a great deal!

Let us producers know what you think about these c4slive membership sites! Good idea or not?

Let us producers know what you think about these c4slive membership sites! Good idea or not?[/QUOTE]

As a fellow producer myself, I'm curious as to whether a membership site is still much in demand these days or not. Was thinking of setting up on on c4slive myself, but don't know what kind of desire there is for one.

Let us producers know what you think about these c4slive membership sites! Good idea or not?

As a fellow producer myself, I'm curious as to whether a membership site is still much in demand these days or not. Was thinking of setting up on on c4slive myself, but don't know what kind of desire there is for one.

I'd join your site, your clips are great. There's really no harm in setting one up, but I'd like to know how many people think it's a good idea. I just added a poll.

i've bought membership and have decided that it is not worth it right now. this is no fault of zen tickling, but the clips4sale video player is garbage. clips are often jerky (though not always) and seek and fast forward are useless, so there's no hope trying to return to a favourite part. this is a big deal for me. i guess the one solution would be to figure out the back-end and download the .flv directly from the site. i haven't bothered with this yet.

i've bought membership and have decided that it is not worth it right now. this is no fault of zen tickling, but the clips4sale video player is garbage. clips are often jerky (though not always) and seek and fast forward are useless, so there's no hope trying to return to a favourite part. this is a big deal for me. i guess the one solution would be to figure out the back-end and download the .flv directly from the site. i haven't bothered with this yet.

Do you have an older computer or a slow internet connections?

Hmm.. I'll email them and see what the deal is.

is it possible it has something to do with the encoding? because some of the clips are clean, and some are really choppy. have you tried playing them back from the site at all?

I think I know what the problem might be.. I'll take a look at it tonight

is it possible it has something to do with the encoding? because some of the clips are clean, and some are really choppy. have you tried playing them back from the site at all?

I found one clip that was really choppy, and all the others I looked at were fine. Let me know if there are any others and I will fix them ASAP.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back