• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Caroline's In Trouble Again! #6 - Detour!

loupanther

TMF Regular
Hey Folks,

The latest episode of C.I.T.A. is now available at: http://www.images4sale.com/11124 This one features gratuitous gang-tickling on our heroine, followed by some F/F foot tickling action!!!! This one is a must-read for devoted Caroline fans.

Synopsis:
C.I.T.A. #6 - "Detour!"
Ahh..how the best laid plans sometimes go awry. When Caroline set out to rescue Emma from Grunella's gang of femme fatales, she unwittingly fell into a trap of her own as she was captured by the villanous Zero and the gold-digging Yuko Slade. Now, alone against Zero, Yuko, Larry Laugher and Dirty Dick, Caroline is fighting for her own survival instead of Emma's! The gang takes it to Caroline without mercy, tickling her in every way imaginable! Will she escape and finally get to Emma, or will she meet her ticklish demise at the hands of Zero's havoc-wreaking crew??? Find out now! 8 pgs + cover/49 Full-Color Panels...MMF/F TICKLING, F/F TICKLING (Heavy Foot Tickling), BONDAGE, TORTURE.

Coming in December, it's Caroline vs. the "Poor Little Rich Girls" so stay tuned!! :imouttahe

The preview looks excellent man. I love your art style. Can't wait to get the whole thing sometime.

This looks fantasitc my friend! :D

I'm with Upstart, that preview is INCREDBILY hot, poor Carrie looks like she's really suffering this time.

Bullseye

After two issues which were maybe a little bit too mild, Loupanther strikes again, this time with a true masterpiece !

What I like the most with his universe is that the victims truly get it, meaning it is real torture, not just the gentle tickle play you can see in other products. And this time Caroline is really spilling her GUTS. It is so great to see her getting in such trouble, and with the coming revenge of the PRLG, I bet we have not finished to relish every second of the cutie's torment.

The force feeding scene, at last !!! It really met my expectations, man it was so awesome :woot: I especially enjoyed the angles, and the foot tickling/domination was a very nice addition. All the more so as, all this was an F/f, oh yeah !

Still, it is not perfection : the drawback is that Caroline is dressed up. I think she would have appeared a lot more helpless if she was (litteraly) completely stripped of her dignity. Having her itching-powdered (excuse my English) is a very nice idea, but if there was not the text in the intro, I could have not guessed. This is a minor drawback, tough, but it still counts.

Can't wait until the next issue Lou. Best luck !

Last edited:
Awesome! More CITA. LouP you are a legend, I freakin love your stuff man.

Keep doing what you do. :woot:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back