• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SSK Four: Lady's Night (MM/F Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
Poor Heather! She poked her cute little nose into the private business of Scarlet Skull. Now Pledge Master Gary and his assistant Chris must show her the error of her ways.

:jester:

THE CHRONICLES OF SCARLET SKULL

Chapter Four: Lady's Night

by

T.T. Gore​

In the large, wood-paneled den of Scarlet Skull House, Pledge Master Gary and Assistant Pledge Master Chris were playing host to Gary’s girlfriend, Heather.

Heather was a true knockout: a tall brunette with a beautifully angular face, smoldering hazel eyes and full, come-hither lips. She was wearing a tight, sleeveless, low-cut top and a short skirt that showed off her opulent cleavage, supple waist, shapely hips and long legs to excellent advantage. Sitting between Chris and Gary on the large leather sofa that dominated one end of the den, she leaned back and crossed her legs.

Chris cleared his throat. “Another drink?” he inquired.

“No, thanks,” Heather replied. “That first gin and tonic seems to have gone straight to my HEAD!”

“Then we may as well get on with the tour,” Gary said. “Baby, I hope you realize what a hell of a chance I’m taking here. No one outside the brotherhood is supposed to see what we’re going to show you.”

They ushered her out of the den, down a dimly lit hallway, though a locked door to which Chris had the key, and down a flight of stairs. There was another door at the bottom of the steps. Chris unlocked it and stepped aside.

Heather strutted into the room with the guys close behind her. She ran a slender hand through her mane of glossy chestnut-colored hair as she looked around. She’s known what to expect, of course, but she had to fake it for these two. “So is this where you break in your pledges?” Heather giggled. “Gee, it looks pretty boring, Gary!”

“Our pledges don’t find it boring at all,” Gary replied. “Isn’t that so, Chris?”

“No doubt!” Chris agreed with alacrity. His own Pledge Ordeal was still vivid in his memory. “It’s what you might call a precious moment.”

They all laughed—Heather a trifle uncomfortably. There was something in the guys’ manner that made her skin prickle. She’s been surprised when Gary had suddenly offered to give her a tour of Scarlet Skull’s secret facilities. Now she was wondering if he had an ulterior motive.

“But of course you know all about it, Heather, don’t you?” Gary’s voice had an edge to it. “We’ve got no secrets from YOU, do we?”

“I…um…I don’t know what you mean, baby.” But Heather was lying. She had a very good idea of what her boyfriend meant. Somehow, Gary had found out about her little hook-up with Stephen!

“Oh, I think you know EXACTLY what I mean,” Gary sneered. “I think if I mentioned the name of a certain SS brother—an ex-SS brother, I should say—you’d have a hard time explaining yourself.”

“Gary, come on.” Heather licked her lips nervously. “Stephen and I just…I mean we…it didn’t really MEAN anything!”

“No?” Gary raised an eyebrow and shook his head. “You hear that, Chris? This little tramp CHEATS on me with an SS brother, she does it to worm our SECRETS out of him, and it didn’t MEAN anything!”

“Well, if THAT’S going to be your attitude, Gary, then SCREW you!” Heather made a move toward the door, but flinched back as Chris moved to block her escape route.

“Not so fast, tramp,” Gary drawled. “If it was just a matter of his big mouth, maybe we could let things slide. But he gave you the TAPES, Heather. And we need to get them back.”

“I should think SO!” Heather giggled. “I viewed a couple of them already, Gary. You are such NAUGHTY boys! I had no IDEA what you put your pledges through down here!”

“Yes, which is why we really have to have those tapes back.” Gary took a step toward her. “And you are going to tell us exactly where they are, Heather!

“Oh, really?” Heather sneered. “Why SHOULD I?”

And then the curvy coed did a surprising thing. She yawned.

“Ah, the drug is beginning to take effect!” Chris, who hadn’t had much to say up to now, stepped forward and patted Heather’s cheek. “But don’t worry, when you wake up, you’ll be feeling fine and FRISKY!”

Heather yawned again—hugely. She wobbled on her long legs.

“Better catch her before she falls,” Gary said. It was the last thing that Heather heard before the blackness rushed in

She came around to find herself in a kneeling position, with her wrists bound and her boyfriend in the process of hoisting her arms high above her head. She gasped as her torso tensed and her breasts lifted. Meanwhile, Chris was securing what felt like leather straps over her legs, just below the knees.

The curvy coed shivered, partly from fear but mostly because the room was chilly and she was stark naked. Though the lights were low, she could see that Gary and Chris were dressed in the ceremonial robes of Scarlet Skull. It was just like what they did they did when they had their pledges down here—extremely kinky goings-on, as Heather was well aware from her study of the purloined video tapes. And now SHE would be the helpless victim of their sadistic ministrations!

Gary flourished a long, stiff feather under his captive girlfriend’s nose. “Well, you wanted to learn the secrets of Scarlet Skull, didn’t you? Now you’re about to experience them at first hand!”

“Take my advice, Heather,” Chris added. “Tell us where you’ve got those tapes stashed away. It’ll be easier for you that way, believe me.”

“You guys can’t DO this!” Heather yelled as her head cleared. “It’s KIDNAPPING, for God’s sake!”

“Oh, are you going to turn us in?” Gary shook his head. “The Daughters of Darkness wouldn’t like that, Heather. You see, we have their permission to interrogate you. DD was somewhat less than thrilled to learn what you’ve been up to. So if you rat us out, you’ll have to answer to your sisters.”

Heather shuddered. She was well aware that a horrid fate awaited those who disobeyed the commands of the DD sisterhood. Exactly HOW such malefactors were transformed into the docile, pathetic sex slaves of the DD sisters she didn’t know. That was a closely guarded secret, known only to a select few. But she was one hundred percent certain that Gary wasn’t bluffing. SS and DD worked together to maintain their powerful position on campus. She was just going to have to TAKE it from these two assholes.

But she held a trump card: the tapes.

“Listen guys,” she said after a short pause. “About the tapes. I left them with a friend—someone I can trust. And this friend is going to drop them in the mail very soon—unless, that is, I make a phone call. I suppose you can guess who the package is addressed to.” Actually she’d done no such thing, but Heather figured that they couldn’t afford to assume that she was running a bluff.

“Shit!” Gary yelled. “Shit! Heather, you will PAY for this!”

“Let me go now and I’ll make that call,” Heather cooed. “Otherwise…”

“Maybe she’s bluffing,” Chris suggested.

“Yeah, but if not we’re SCREWED.” Gary took a few paced back and forth in front of his bound, naked but smiling girlfriend. “There’s one chance. She needs to tell us where those fucking tapes are—right now.”

“Then we’d better get busy,” Chris opined.

“That we should,” Gary agreed. “You take the front. I’ll take the back.”

“Right.”

“So are you ticklish back here, tramp?” the Pledge Master inquired. “Shall we find out, hmmmm?”

Heather’s skin crawled in anticipation of the horror that she knew was coming…and then Gary’s feather began stroking up and down her defenseless BUTT CRACK!

“EEEEEEYAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” the curvy coed shrieked. “STOP!!! STOP IT!!! EEEEEEEE!!! NOT THERE!!! BWAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!”

She writhed and squirmed with mad abandon as the feather explored the tender spaces between her sweet cheeks. Thrill after thrill of hellishly ticklish sensation shot through her nervous system. Her body broke out in a delicate sweat. Gooseflesh roughened her skin and her nipples began to extend themselves. “EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HIIIEEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Heather howled. "OH-HO-HO-HO-OH-SHIIIIIIT!!! OH-HO-OH-NO-HO-OH-FUCK-HUCK-HUCK!!! OH FUCK-HUCK-HUCKING SHIT-HIT-HIT!!! IT TICK-HICK-EEEEEE-HICK-EEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-HICK-HICKLES!!!”

“Potty mouth,” Gary observed. He probed deeper with the feather.

Goaded beyond reason by this intimate invasion, Heather did her frantic best to wiggle out of her own skin! Kneeling in front of her, Chris watched avidly as the curvy coed’s large, firm, stiff-nippled breasts bounced, swayed and jiggled. He relished her screams of ticklish torment and pleas for mercy. And he found himself longing to join the party. But Heather was Gary’s girlfriend and he felt a bit hesitant. Then Gary caught Chris’ eye.

“Be my guest,” the Pledge Master grinned. “It’s all for one and one for all in Scarlet Skull!”

So Chris leaned forward, raised his feather, and joined the fun. Initially he concentrated on the curvy coed’s belly button, probing, twirling and swirling with sadistic deliberation. Heather’s svelte belly rippled in response to this new caress. The muscles in her quivering thighs tensed. "EEEEEEYAAAAAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” she bellowed. "YAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!”

“Wouldn’t you know it?” Gary sneered. “I do believe that the little tramp actually LIKES being tickled! Then she’s going to love THIS! ” And so saying, he began concentrating his ticklish assault on Heather’s puckered orifice!

"GAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA!!!" the curvy coed shrieked at the top of her lungs. "YAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” An indescribably HORRID sensation of tickling was shooting up her ASSHOLE, straight into her BELLY! It made her GUTS feel all LOOSE and GREASY! She writhed so violently that the sweat literally flew from her body. Her face, contorted with anguished hilarity, deepened in color from pink to crimson.

"I guess THAT tickles,” Gary observed. “Just look how it makes her she WIGGLE!"

“I guess it does,” Chris agreed. “And let’s see how she likes THIS—!” He licked his lips and transferred his own ticklish attentions to their prisoner’s tumid nipples. This provoked an immediate and gratifying response from the curvy coed.

"PLEEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEEEEEESE!!!" Heather howled. “OH SHIT-HIT-HIT!!! OH FUCK-UCK-UCK!!! OH FUCK-UCK-UCKING SHIIIIIIT!!!” She suddenly realized that the two feathers were not only tickling her to PIECES—they were making her totally fucking HORNY! The curvy coed was laughing her stupid HEAD off—and longing to cum her stupid BRAINS out—!

“DON'T STOP!!!” Heather begged. “OH PLEEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEEEEEESE DON'T FUCK-UCK-HUCKING STOP!!!” She wiggled her ass for Gary and bounced her boobs for Chris in a desperate attempt to get them to give her the thing she wanted more than she’d ever wanted anything in her young LIFE! They HAD to let her cum! Oh, they simply HAD to! Oh, how could they be so CRUEL—?!

As Chris continued to tickle Heather’s rigid nipples, he was embarrassingly aware that they weren’t the only rigid things in the room. Under his robe, his bare body was damp with an erotic sweat and his joystick was standing at quivering attention. With difficulty, he managed to resist the urge to slip his free hand inside the robe and stroke himself to orgasm. The night was young, he reminded himself. And it was so INTERESTING to apply the techniques of the SS Ordeal to this naked, squirming, big-breasted beauty…

“Whoa,” Gary snickered. “Check out the way she’s shaking her cute little BUTT for us! You really DO want it BAD, don’t you, tramp?”

“BWAAAAAA-HAAA-HAAA-AAAH-HAAA-HAAA-EEEEEEYAAAAAA-HAA-HAA!!!" Heather screamed. She shook her bare behind for Gary. She shook it HARD. "PLEEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEEEEEESE!!! YOU’RE MAKING ME CRA-HAY-AAY-HAY-ZEEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!"

Oh, how she passionately LONGED for Gary to dip his feather DOWN—to let it probe through the crisp brunette curls that framed her throbbing LOVE button—to bestow the sweet, salacious CARESS that would release the glorious ORGASM nthat was stirring in her LOINS—!

But he wouldn’t! The bastard WOULDN’T! He just kept tickling and tickling and TICKLING her ass crack and her puckered orifice—while Chris kept stroking and stroking and STROKING her nipples—until she was sure—until she was absolutely fucking POSITIVE—that she would completely fucking lose her stupid fucking MIND—!

“YAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA!!!” she screamed. “OH PLEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEEEEEESE!!! OH-NO-HO-HO-OH-HO-HO-HO-OH-NO!!! YOU’RE KILL-HILL-ILL-HILL-HILLING MEEEEEE-HE-HE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!

“Hmmm,” said Gary, “I think this tramp wants to CUM! So how about it, Chris? Should we LET her?”

”Oh, I don’t know,” Chris replied. “She hasn’t told us what we want to know, now, has she?”

“True,” Gary agreed.

“So I guess we have no choice,” Chris added.

“Yes, we’ll just have to tickle the SHIT out of her for another hour or so.”

And that was too much for poor Heather. “I’LL TELL!” she screamed. “I’LL FUCKING TELL! OH-HO-HO-OH-HO-OH-NO-HO-HO-HO!!! I’LL TELL YOU EVERYTHING!!! ANYTHING!!! JUST PLEEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEEEEEESE!!! I’M BEGGING YOOOOU-HUU-HUU!!! OH FUCK-HUCK-HUCKING SHIT JUST LET ME FUCKING CUM!!!”

“Oh, my GOODNESS! What a MOUTH this tramp has!” Gary shook his head with mock ruefulness. “But I do think she’s about ready to tell us what we want to know!”

And he had THAT right! With the encouragement of the two feathers, which continued to probe, poke and stroke, the curvy coed proceeded to spill her guts! Laughing and crying at the same time, she confessed that she’d been bluffing about sending the incriminating tapes to a university official, and told where she’d hidden them.

“A locker at the bus station, huh?” Gary stroked the patch of supersensitive skin at the very base of Heather’s spine, just above her butt crack. “Where’s the key?”

She told him.

“All right, then.” Gary stopped tickling. A moment later, so did Chris. Heather sobbed with relief and sagged in her bonds. Sweat trickled down her trembling body.

“Listen,” Gary said. “I’m going for the key to the locker. Them I’m going to the bus station.”

“Right,” Chris nodded.

“You keep the tramp down here until I get back.” Gary smiled. “If she was telling the truth, we’ll cut her loose. “If not—”

“I understand. Poor Heather.”

“I should be back in an hour or so,” Gary said as he pulled off his robe and dressed in his street clothes. “Think you can keep her entertained until then?”

“Oh, I imagine so,” Chris replied. He winked at their gasping, naked prisoner. “Hey, Heather, if you laugh LOUD enough for me, I might still make you CUM!”

“Gary NO!” Heather cried. “Omygod don’t LEAVE me here with HIM!

But Gary went thought the door and shut it without even saying goodbye.

Chris licked his lips. “Alone at last,” he whispered, brandishing the feather in the curvy coed’s frightened face.

Heather screamed.

It took Gary an hour to retrieve the tapes—an hour that with the enthusiastic assistance of Chris turned out to be longest, loudest, most excruciating and ultimately the most intensely ORGASMIC hour of Heather’s LIFE—!

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back