• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMF Jeff

That was a great story. I had been shooting with Farra, who was insanely ticklish and very vocal about it. By the end of the video, she was screaming her head off and begging for mercy and thrashing around and just generally having such a great time that the legs of the bed were thumping against the floor and the windows were probably rattling.

Speaking of Farra is it still possible to buy the videos you made with her?

Can't find them anywhere on your site.
I'm specifically looking for Farra 3 which I have wanted to find since I
first saw the preview many many ears ago.

Regards

Checking now, I realize that I never digitized that particular clip. Right now I don't have a converter that works, because my old one broke and the one I bought to replace it didn't work on my computer. But I expect to have a new one soon and I'll try to make that video the first one I work on.

So I was doing a post-video interview with her, when there was suddenly a knock at the door... and it was the police... asking what was going on...

So now here I am at the door with two very serious cops who have been called into what they think is a domestic violence incident. They don't quite have their hands on their nightsticks, but there's something like that in their attitude. And of course standing next to me is Farra, trailing ropes from her wrists and ankles while I explain to the two nice policemen about how this is all in good fun.

They heard me out surprisingly good-naturedly, probably because Farra seemed unhurt and cheerful, but they still wanted to talk to her alone. So they asked me to stay in the apartment and took her out into the hall to ask her a few questions.

I interviewed her about that the next day, so I'll let her tell that part of the story in the attached clip.

Dude.

How on earth did I not know about this already? It's possibly the best thing ever. :D

Checking now, I realize that I never digitized that particular clip. Right now I don't have a converter that works, because my old one broke and the one I bought to replace it didn't work on my computer. But I expect to have a new one soon and I'll try to make that video the first one I work on.

Cool Jeff, I was going through all my Farah tapes and noticed I never bought Farra 3, that's the last one she did correct? I need that one on clip, so thanks for working on converting it!

Yeah, always loved that story and Farah, one of my fav ticklees of all time. :lover:

DK

Dude.

How on earth did I not know about this already? It's possibly the best thing ever. :D

Well, you were probably about 9 years old when it was happening :cool:

Cool Jeff, I was going through all my Farah tapes and noticed I never bought Farra 3, that's the last one she did correct? I need that one on clip, so thanks for working on converting it!

Yeah, always loved that story and Farah, one of my fav ticklees of all time. :lover:

DK

Second to last one, it's the one where she's in pigtails and a skirt. I was never thrilled with the way she looked in that getup, which is probably why I never got around to digitizing that footage.

Hello Jeff. How are your? Well i have bought several of your video clipse and i think your work is great. I remember you had an event in 2008 in Philadelphia for tickling lover. I am wondering if and when there will be another one. I a little shy with this so i was reluctant to go but if you dont mind telling me more about it maybe i'll feel a little better about going to something like that if there is another event like that again. Thanks for your time.

Hello Jeff. How are your? Well i have bought several of your video clipse and i think your work is great. I remember you had an event in 2008 in Philadelphia for tickling lover. I am wondering if and when there will be another one. I a little shy with this so i was reluctant to go but if you dont mind telling me more about it maybe i'll feel a little better about going to something like that if there is another event like that again. Thanks for your time.

You're thinking of NEST. LeeAllure organizes NEST, and you
can view more info about it by going to the NEST section,
under the Gatherings sub-forum. It's the first weekend in
May every year. For 2010, that's Apr 30 - May 3. Registration
info will be posted closer to the event time, but you can go
ahead and save the date now. :)

Hope to see you there!

Amanda

I remember that the first tickling videos I saw online were from Magic Touch and I was hooked. You had gorgeous models, fun rapport with them, and you could tell that for the most part they had a blast being tickled.

Its greatest success has got to be its sheer size. Not just the membership numbers, but the volume of traffic that we get.

We churn over half a terabyte in bandwidth and serve over seven million page impressions every single month. For a fetish site, that's an absolutely incredible achievement.

In the US, we're in the top 16000 most trafficed websites, which sounds like a high number but that's including all the biggies like google and amazon.

High-Five Jeff, High-Five!

That's wonderful, Jeff. The TMF site has become an allstar website. :siterocks:

This is a great place man.

This is the only forum in the entire web where I actually feel like home.

Hi Jeff,
Thanks for having this great site, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading about how it all started. My first exposure to the genre was "Tied And Tickled" magazine back in the late 80's. Then I found your MTP website sometime in 98 shortly after getting my first decent computer. It's funny you'd mention the Mary video, because I think that was the first one I downloaded, and it was well worth it, back in the days of dialup, for the 20-30 minute wait to download a 3 or 4 minute clip. Good times! Again, thanks for being here, and keep up the good work.

Last edited:
Thanks you guys :)

Your welcome Jeff. The TMF has possibly become a major force in helping the tickle and foot fetish to become mainstream. You're seeing more of it in movies and on T.V., keep up the wonderful work.

Hello MTP jeff! IM fairly new here,and just gettin to know the sight. I would like to say thanks for creating a site that people like us can go to and communicate in such a way!
If you would please also extend my thanks and appreciationto the rest of the staff!

Hey Jeff, I've been a member here for a while. Never really posted because I've always been on someone elses computer and had to keep a low profile. Just wanted to say KUDOS to you for all you have done. I didn't actually discover I had a tickling fetish until I saw some of the magic touch vids. I have a bellybutton fetish, but I didnt reallize it had to involve tickling until then. Like you, I never really thought about it. I just thought thats what I was supposed to do. How little I knew. LOL!!! My favorite Magic touch vid was, for you #7. I cant remember her name, it seems a life time ago. I had the vid, but my computer crashed and with it all my stuff. anyway all that to say, thanks man. And everyone else.

Jeff, you've done such an excellent job of bringing the tickle fetishist out of the closet with the TMF, thank you again. Now with the help of the Fetish meeting website, "FetLife" which in itself is impressive and they opened a 'TMF on FetLife' meeting club tickling fetishism will hopefully become more mainstream.

Hello, Jeff.

Do you have any memory of www.tickling.ws? I always wondered why anybody would choose a server in Western Samoa. Blue laws? Bargain rates?

I'm asking you because that site also had a young blonde model named Ember. This could be any sort of coincidence.

Sample photos below. They put out some good work.

Thanks for your ear. tickling-tickling.ws.casey.ak23-cu_s9999x230.jpgTickling Ws Ember Nude3_w480.jpgTickling Ws Ember Nude4_FULL.jpg

The server was in America, .ws is the domain code not the server location. WS is used as shorthand, sometimes, for WebSite, in the same way that people use .tv to indicate television, with no connection to the island nation of Tuvalu.

I do remember Ember; she passed away a year or so ago, but she was beautiful and sweet and I have a lot of good memories about her.

Condolences, however belated and inadequate.

"Whom the gods love dies young ..."

Herodotus in 'History' (c. 445 B.C.)​

The story concerns two especially favored youths who, replacing two missing oxen, hitched themselves to a cart and carried their mother to a festival for the goddess Hera. At the temple, the grateful mother asked Hera to reward her sons with the greatest gift anyone might receive, whereupon her sons lay down to sleep and never woke again.

What's New

3/18/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back