• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMF Jeff

Wait the cutie from Embers day passed away? Let me guess drugs? She was definitely beautiful.

As far as I know it wasn't drugs, but I don't really want to get into her story because I don't know that much of it myself and I'm sure I'd get some of it wrong.

As far as I know it wasn't drugs, but I don't really want to get into her story because I don't know that much of it myself and I'm sure I'd get some of it wrong.

Well in any event it's sad. The only reason I asked if it was drugs was she looked higher than hell in Embers Day, then again that could just have been her mannerisms. In my opinion that was the second best clip you ever made. the Best being when that Polish girl got tickled by that little Asian girl.

Ember died? Fuck me, she'd only be about, what.... twenty nine or thirty now?

Now I'm really fucking depressed.

Jeff, I agree, you are the man! You've done more then any other individual in bringing the tickling fetish out into the open. Even now, more and more people are becoming more comfortable with tickling and foot fetishism. Because of the TMF, I'm completely comfortable with my foot and tickling fetish and I suspect that the reletively new super social fetish website, "FetLife" where some of the creators of that site were probably inspired by sites like the TMF to go even further. Tickling is on its way to becoming mainstream in the near future.

Jeff,

did not know that you were the guy behind Magic Touch Productions. Glad I clicked on TMF Staff and found that out.

Its impressive what the TMF has become and it was great reading the history. But MTP was some of the first material I was exposed to, and boy was I hooked.

Kudos for all you have done to the community.

No way!!! You are the man behind MTP? Woooww! You are legend. I used this site which allows you to look at past TMF versions and I just wanted to thank you for everything you have done for the TMF over the years and us as a community. You really did change the game and along with it shaped my life as I grew into myself as a person. So thank you Jeff. You are the man, the myth, the legend.

Also on my thread i refered to the clip you gave of your first movie as real tickling. Honest mistake in my head. Terrible still on my part. I apologize Jeff

I enjoyed reading about how you started MTP and then got to TMF. I couldn't help shaking my head a bit. I remember the web in the days you're talking about. But unlike you, I had no faith that it would get anywhere. The first site I ever saw was for our local newspaper. Like you described, it was all text. At the time, only wealthy people had computers in their home. Furthermore, computers weren't user friendly like they are today. (I know that statement sets me up for a debate, but let's not.:)) It never occurred to me that the price would go down, that we'd have sound and pictures at one point and they'd be a lot simpler to use. Here we are today carrying computers in our pockets. (To me, smartphones are not phones; they're computers with phone capabilities.) Anyway, it's good to meet you and to be here.

I enjoyed reading about how you started MTP and then got to TMF. I couldn't help shaking my head a bit. I remember the web in the days you're talking about. But unlike you, I had no faith that it would get anywhere. The first site I ever saw was for our local newspaper. Like you described, it was all text. At the time, only wealthy people had computers in their home. Furthermore, computers weren't user friendly like they are today. (I know that statement sets me up for a debate, but let's not.:)) It never occurred to me that the price would go down, that we'd have sound and pictures at one point and they'd be a lot simpler to use. Here we are today carrying computers in our pockets. (To me, smartphones are not phones; they're computers with phone capabilities.) Anyway, it's good to meet you and to be here.

Thanks and welcome :)

I agree - considering where we were 30 years ago, it's shocking the amount of computer power that we now carry around in our pockets.

Hi, I was wondering - with the clips4sale banner ad (Link), would it be possible for you to show the quick preview like it is of the video, but then show the name and studio of the video after it? So, we can find/buy the video easier?

Thanks.

What's New

3/18/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back