• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

-Hari-

-Hari-

3rd Level Indigo Feather
Hello Dudes and Dudettes, im Hari either is fine :) Im 27 from the UK

Im a friendly guy, if anyone needs me my ears are always open :)

My background at the TMF:

Well I`ve been around for ages in some form or another, Mostly a lurker, got involved abit here and there under my previous name "Haribo" but didnt really stick it until April 2008 where I started fresh with this account.

I spent most of my time here in the chatroom getting to know folk and on June08 Myriads asked me to help moderate it, you can still find me in there quite abit.

August08 I was asked to join the team as a forum moderator, Something which had held my interest for quite a while. Tis harder than I thought it would be, but its also very rewarding in terms of giving something back so its worth it :)

What do I do?:

My personal interests find me paying alot of attention to the Artwork forum, but I tend to try and cover as much of the forum as I can as being from a different time zone entirely, Im sometimes the only one here, by all means pm me if you need help with anything and il either help you there and then or pass it onto someone
better suited :)
I try to spend time in the chatroom still and also make emoticons and Icons/personal Icons for it. Feel free to PM me requests for these and I`l see what I can do, Cant make any promises tho ;)

Anyone for tea?

~Hari

Last edited:
Hai..could you please remove me as a member from TMF..i believe i've been causing too much problem over chat an i've been constantly bugging other members though they told me to stop..im having difficulty focussing on my studies and social life due to constantly signing into TMF..i appreciate it if you could remove me permanently.Thank you for your time

Hai..could you please remove me as a member from TMF..i believe i've been causing too much problem over chat an i've been constantly bugging other members though they told me to stop..im having difficulty focussing on my studies and social life due to constantly signing into TMF..i appreciate it if you could remove me permanently.Thank you for your time

Wow, how did I miss this! If you're still here I'm sorry for that. As to your request? Nope, sorry. Just change your password to something random and hopefully you won't be able to log in. If I remove you, what would stop you coming back with a new account? My friend, this problem is your to solve I'm afraid :)

Hey,

Sorry I've been on here for a year now.
I'm trying to join tickle Brits
But I only have an iPad
And can't drag the security answers into the box to finalise.
Do you know who it can contact for this?
Thanks

Hey there, Sorry I didn't see this earlier! That sounds like a right pain in the arse!
One of the moderators on here I believe MAY still help administrate that forum Try PMing this chap HisDivineShadow

Alternatively theres our UK section of the TMF right HERE

Hari

What's New

3/19/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see wjo ios meeting up when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back