• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

DVNC

dvnc

dvnc​

First off, sound it out. Seriously. Saves me from that silly grin I get when someone asks. Geek pride is evident when yer proud of havin' an AOL handle with only four characters. Try doing it now...

While my evil twin, qjakal, is older than me, I'm definitely one of the old men of the forum. I'm more a codger by attitude than achievement, mind ya. Old age and treachery will always overcome. One day, I may achieve wisdom. I ain't holdin' my breath.

I'm a geek's geek. Been workin' in the computer field since back when the Silicon Valley was still the Santa Clara valley. It's a love-hate relationship, it is. I break things, though, so whether I love 'em or hate 'em, they get broken. That I get paid for this continues to amuse me.

I was one of the few folks (Izzy, Max and I, and TickleChgo before us) who organized gatherings. I coined the silly name "gathering" 'cause I needed a way to discuss such in the open. Been doin' 'em over a decade. I like meetin' the folks in our community. Like 'em meetin' each other. It's good.

Met hundreds since starting my events. Interacted with hundreds more. Truly wild.

Couldn't have done it without QBWeaver's help. She backed me, hosted at her home in the beginning. One of the better friends I've known. We met some really cool folks. She connected me with Max and his crew. More friends is always good.

Hundreds of people later, I dig the questions that are asked. I dig the people askin' 'em, though, largely. No, I don't dig everyone. Everyone don't dig me, either. It'd be far too weird if that weren't the case. I'm glad most everyone plays well or keeps their distance. Wish it was true of everyone. I'd like to be rich, too.

I got asked into this forum as a mod in it's beginning 'cause of my gatherings, and 'cause I tried (and continue to try) connecting people personally. So far, it seems to be working.

I've other focus, beyond the forum. I've family, many friends (in the community and outside of it), my lover, my geeking and, of late, my music again. I was a musician in my youth. Got over it for a while. Some things are just recurrent.

I gave up the long hair, though. Apologies to those that miss it. It was a hassle.

Mostly, orchestrating connections is a music of it's own, t'me. When I was younger, the play was an orchestration. Now I'm part of a delightful duet, a soloist with an exquisite instrument of laughter. Penny Lane's my partner, my instrument, my inspiration and delight.

Bein' normal's overrated. I'll deviate until I find no other interesting aspects of the fringe. I don't 'spect to find that within my lifetime.

dvnc08.jpg

Nice goatee...hehe. Mines black in the middle, white on the outside...you've got it backwards bud...work on that. Well, guess it's more like black on the top and white on the bottom...either.way...wrong wrong wrong.

Q

Last edited:
I've been a member of this place for about 7 years, have seen your name for most of that time, and just now figured out what the hell it meant.

Either I'm an idiot, or you're a genius. . .Possibly both.

PS. My AOL handle is 5 letters, which I think is also difficult to do today.

Nice goatee...hehe. Mines black in the middle, white on the outside...you've got it backwards bud...work on that. Well, guess it's more like black on the top and white on the bottom...either.way...wrong wrong wrong.

Q

Evil twin, it wouldn't be right if we weren't somehow oddly mirror imaged. ;)

C.K.Storyteller - yeah, it does that, that nick. Thatcha got a short AOL handle tells a tale for how long ya been 'round, man. It's a tricky thing to keep, too!

Evil twin, it wouldn't be right if we weren't somehow oddly mirror imaged. ;)

C.K.Storyteller - yeah, it does that, that nick. Thatcha got a short AOL handle tells a tale for how long ya been 'round, man. It's a tricky thing to keep, too!

DVNC........Ahhhhhh I get it! Yay me!

Anyways, Oh Grandfather of Cali Gatherings, how do we sign up for Cali gathering infos? =3

Good grief, I didn't pimp my events...

For joining the mailing list for West Coast Gatherings, mail to [email protected] and answer the questionairre I send you.

I always love it when people figure out my silly handle. It's an aw-man moment every time... :)

Of course I had to pay homage to the MAN when it comes to gatherings! What's up man? Just wanted to drop a line and say you do an amazing job at organizing gatherings and making them entertaining as hell. If any of you ever show up to a West Coast gathering, you will not be disappointed.

Good job DVNC!

What's New

3/19/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see wjo ios meeting up when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back