• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Myriads

Myriads

Tzar of the TMF
Hello I’m Myriads.

That’s Mir-i-ads, if you were wondering about how it’s said. I have been using the handle since 1983 on a primitive chat system on my collages mainframe. I chose it for a lot of reasons, but Myriad means ‘many’ and at the time, almost every one who met me had a different take on what I was about. So I found it to be a amusing choice. And it stuck.

I’m in my 40’s and my work history has been varied. I’ve been a Professor, a published writer (prose and poetry), a manager of a major corporate mail room, done a lot of freelance work of various sorts, and am now in retail management. I have chosen a quiet path in my work life that is low in stress, but also low in cash. Life is always a trade.

I’ve always been a man of many interests, and it leads to me being a listener and watcher. I enjoy seeing how people get things done, how systems work, and what alters the flow of things. I’m apt to observe for a good bit and act with a lot of information.

Hobbies, I have a few. Currently a lot of time goes into a online game, Final Fantasy XI, which I see as my main escape these days. But I also collect coins, comics, and design jewelry. I enjoy science fiction as my pleasure reading, with a special like for alternate world material. I follow psychology and sociology deeply, and keep rather current on nanotechnology developments.

My base philosophies circle around the concepts of Personal responsibility (denoted by me, as mindfulness) and the just exercise of it with relation to ones own Will, and the Will of other sovereign people.

I came to be involved with the TMF as a result of my enjoyment of tickling as part of my greater fetish/paraphillia which I term as ‘Response Control’ for lack of a better term. In short, I get off on provoking a response in my partner. Tickling was one of the earliest paths to this I discovered, and it still holds a special place in my heart as a result. But I enjoy many forms of ‘causing’; Bondage, D/s play, simply causing an orgasm, giving a massage, and psychological play works also. I am a Dominate in nature.

My online history is nothing special, I spent a lot of time simply watching AMT when I came online in the mid 90’s, though if you dig you may find a post or two from me there. And as the first version of the TMF evolved I was a very active poster there, leading in post count. Sadly that forums content was erased by its owner, and is now lost. I was promoted to moderator and then Admin as the TMF made it’s transfer to the current system you all now enjoy.

My philosophy for running the TMF has always been based around the ideas that I feel every one has something to say of value, and that they should have a chance to. I desire to see people join our community, enjoy it in a way that enriches their life, as they need, and in turn, perhaps give back to all of us new and unique views.

I’ve always worked to allow the widest range of attitudes to be openly expressed here. But I have drawn the line at actions that drive away others, or try to limit the voice of others. If you cannot interact with respect and appreciation of others opinions here, you will loose your ability to voice yours. You can disagree here, but you will not disrespect others as you do it. Civility is important to me.

Just because you CAN say something, does not mean you always should. Mindfully exercise your speech. Respect your fellow members as individuals with value, and you will not have issues here.

In the better part of a decade that I have helmed the forum, it, and I, have had a number of successes that please me greatly. We have seen a massive growth of people being more open with their fetish, as we slowly climb to 100,000 users we see more and more members posting pictures and speaking up. Our female membership has gone from a tiny minority to a huge visible and outspoken group. Media of all gender combinations is now in wide production and discussion here, and easily downloaded, easy to find and obtain. Gatherings, many which are organized upon the TMF’s platform, now happen almost every other month. The forum continues to be the communities hub.

I look forward to helping guide the TMF for many years to come. It’s always a challenge, but rewarding.

All in all, I enjoy talking to people, and hope that any member that wants to talk with me feels free to drop me a PM. I’m always open to hearing from folks, and like to hear new views.

Myriads

problems with the room..everyone is being messaged that they need a password forthe room and then we are linked to some other strange chatroom..help???

The room has been hacked, and we have taken steps to report it. Now we wait.

I get such interesting posts in my hello thread.

Myriads

I definetly agree on the interesting posts bit. Maybe we can spice it up a bit!

I would have never figured out your name is pronounced Mir-i-ads, it's good to know that. :3. Though I guess I could've just read your introduction post earlier...Oh well! I only recently checked some of the staff introductions, though I've been visiting this forum for quite a while!
(On that note, they're all really interesting!)

Do you still play FF XI? I've never played it myself, but I hear it was quite good, if hard to level up, or something. :3. I've only ever really played one online game, and that's World of Warcraft. But I'm a big fan of the final fantasy series, so I know a little about XI too.

What about other gaming preferences? What kind of games do you enjoy?

Also...I've always thought I'm crazy for spending so much time in front of my computer, but I've always been a nerdy girl, and I don't party much or anything. x3.

But I swear, you beat me easily! Whenever and I mean whenever I check this forum, you're shown on the "Who's Online" List! There were times where I thought you must be a robot! ;) Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating but it feels like you're always there anyway! x3.

Don't get me wrong, It's a good thing! Nothing worse than a forum without an active administration. :3. I admire your dedication to this site!

I would have probably sent you a PM about this sometime, I've been pondering on it for a while (like I do with everything, we're similiar in that aspect!) but after seeing this thread and the last post before yours, I decided to just post it here. :3.

I hope you had a nice new years eve, and I hope 2010 will be a great year for you and the TMF!

Kisses
Lummie

Last edited:
Hello Lummie,

Yes, I still play FF XI, it's one of the ways I relax. A place to unwind. I have played no other online games, or even off lines ones. My playing FF XI was an odd thing that I did on a whim, and it worked out. I don't play anything else other then the occasional facebook game.

I check the forum several times a day, to see if anything needs attention, or if mail needs answering. So that is one reason I show as so active.

Thank you for the kind words, and I hope your 2010 is good also.

Myriads

Hi, Myriads. I'm new here and don't know how to create a new thread or post. Would appreciate your help.

Thanks.

Hello,Myriads I would like to Thank you and the rest of your staff for working a site that people like us can go and communicate in such a way! Im newer here and just gettin to know the site and ive enjoyed it so far!

What are you confused about tepimpery? Happy to help.

Myriads

Hai..could you please remove me as a member from TMF..i believe i've been causing too much problem over chat an i've been constantly bugging other members though they told me to stop..im having difficulty focussing on my studies and social life due to constantly signing into TMF..i appreciate it if you could remove me permanently.Thank you for your time

Wow, nobody has just straight up said hello in this thread in 3 years...

Hello!

Hello back knicks.

I'm mostly invisible, dealing with day to day stuff behind the curtain, so thus the lack of hellos is no surprise. And is okay.

Myriads

kicked out by Annie

Hi Myrids;

I have been banned from the chat room for not asking permission to pm. I have been warned about this several times, I know I have done wrong, please forgive me and please give me one more chance. I promise it will never happen anymore. Please let me back in.

Thanks
Feather tickler

You said the exact same thing last time you were banned for the exact same behavior.

Didn't seem to work out that well.

Fool me once…

Myriads

Quietly running things behind the scenes. Just like the wizard, without all the hoopla. :)

Hi Myriads;
I was banned from the chat room for for private chats without getting permission . I know what I did was wrong I would like for you to consider letting me back in. I will public go on and say how sorry I am to everyone. I promise never to do this again

thanks
Feather tickler

Hi Myriads;
I was banned from the chat room for for private chats without getting permission . I know what I did was wrong I would like for you to consider letting me back in. I will public go on and say how sorry I am to everyone. I promise never to do this again

thanks
Feather tickler

Maybe you missed this :

You said the exact same thing last time you were banned for the exact same behavior.

Didn't seem to work out that well.

Fool me once…

Myriads

Hey there Myriads,

I was just wondering if it would be at all possible to change my name on here at all?

I've not asked before but i was talking to another user (Grrl) and she recommended i send you a message and ask you.

Thanks very much!

Hey there Myriads,

I was just wondering if it would be at all possible to change my name on here at all?

I've not asked before but i was talking to another user (Grrl) and she recommended i send you a message and ask you.

Thanks very much!

Yes, send me a PM with the new name you'd like and I'll change it.

Myriads

Thank you for all your hard work over the years. Using that site which allows you to see the TMF past, well, it reminded me of all the good times. You have been here forever helping guide us. Thank you. Its been one hell of a ride.

- The old 'ticklingislife5' feels like forever ago

Myriads

Need your help. Did some editing on my profile and now it doesn't get recognized when trying to enter the chat room. Please advise.

Thank you,

James11

Odds are you've managed to corrupt your cookie. Delete them then log back in to get a fresh one.

Myriads

Myriads, When logging out it always comes up with "cookies cleared" When the problem first arose with the original log on James11, I thought creating a new one //James11// would fix it. Neither one seems to be working properly. Should I simply stop using either one and create a third one, totally different? Please advise.

Thank you,

James

Last edited:
What's New

3/18/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back