• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mistress Aura

Mistress Aura

Verified
I'm a very simple but very complex thing. Love people, but hate crowds. Love to spend time with my extended TMF family, but hate traveling. I keep somewhat to myself, but will talk 'til you want to scream. It's easy to make me uncomfortable with things that hit me as inappropriate, but there's generally never been a personal question asked of me that I wouldn't answer.

I'm married to the most incredible man I've ever known. Bill and I have been married for almost 6 years now and I don't think I've ever been happier with anyone in my life. For the most part, there's no way per societal rules that our relationship should have worked at all, he's significantly younger than I am, but in spite of all the doomsayers, we're still going strong. We spend all our time looking for ways to make each other happy, and I know there's nothing he wouldn't do for me in order to achieve that. I try to return the same for him--we try to outbless each other constantly. It's disgustingly cozy, but I'm a cozy-addict anyway--and who wouldn't love a life that's full of daily warm-fuzzies? :D LOL

Although he's not attracted to this fetish, Bill is also a member here on TMF, because a lot of my friends here are also his friends now. His ID is MrLegacy, which is the name and persona he goes by in relation to pro-wrestling. We recently started an independent wrestling federation called Wrestlers Alliance Revolution (W.A.R.), which is beginning to look very, very promising; we have 12 very talented young men on the roster, always on the lookout for new talent and hope to one day have strong impact in the sports entertainment field, most especially in returning it more the actual wrestling. Our logo and tagline is "W.A.R. -- Changing The Game" (Look out, McMahon. Here we come. :rockon::cool2: )

My daughter-in-law is also a member of the forum, her ID is ..glamorous.., or Glam for short. She is a co-host on two internet radio shows, "Wild Card" and "Pretty Wild Wrestling". She married my only child, Josh, became the daughter I never had, and gave birth to the most beautiful and precious baby boy just 9 months ago. Jordan is incredible--for all that I cringe at the label of "grandmother" (a heinous act called "dropping the g-bomb" on me), he's one of the brightest lights in my life now. He also made Bill a proud grandfather at the ripe old age of 25, something Bill delights in telling people as often as he can just for the reactions he receives.

Further, on TMF I met the person who's become my best friend as well, one of our extremely talented artists, Redscript. Over the last two years, he has become a hugely precious part of my life as well as a valued member of my personal family. Because of him, I have had the opportunity to visit him in Europe more than once when I'd never ventured outside of the United States before...and with him, have been able explore areas of myself I never thought I would.

My own ID is who I am in many ways. I'm an old school Domme, but no longer active in that field much. Still--it's known to be easy to set that side of me off with the wrong attitudes or statement, so pushing that button out of curiosity's sake isn't always recommended. ;) I tend to get the majority of my Domme-fixes from the Friday night radio show called "From Top to Bottom" that I do with another TMF member and dear friend, Jo (CrystalLight). It's a light-hearted, happy show that revolves loosely around D/s topics and interactions, and one that I truly love doing.

I also write short story fetish erotica, some based on my own experiences, which I post here in the Story forum. I've been more than flattered and honored at the way they've been received, gives me the encouragement to keep going.

I am a peace-maker, a lover of happiness, a mediator, and as good of a friend as I know how to be. I can't stand to see people hurting, feeling sad or lonely, and do my best to make people feel comfortable, both here on the forum as well as in real life. I'm a listener and a comforter, but I sometimes piss people off by always trying to understand the "whys" behind the "whats", especially in tense personal situations. I've learned that only people who are hurting hurt other people. I'll always try to help in any way I can, but have definite issues with drama if it's obviously purposely created--if I remind you to look up the word "perspective", you'll know you hit my hard limit. ;)

My life has been a series of episodes worthy of at least a half season's worth of Jerry Springer shows--most of them so bizarre, I don't always like telling people about them because of the glazed look of horror or disbelief that begins to come into their eyes. Sure, one or two things you might be able to swallow, but all that stuff? Yah, definitely a 9.5 on most folks' "Weird Sh*t-o-meter". :manicd: Suffice to say, though, without going into extreme detail, that those experiences have made me who I am. For as harsh as some of them may have been, I wouldn't erase any of them. All we truly are is the sum of the collection of our experiences--and if I'm anywhere close to as good a person as I want to be, then every joy and every hurt I've been through was necessary...and worth it.

Feel free to PM me anytime you'd like. As I said above, I'll always do my best to help you. But more than anything else--be nice to each other, and enjoy yourself on the forum. That's why we're all here. :grouphug:

~ Mistress Aura :justlips:

What's New

3/18/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back