• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tribute to Max: Kittletown Ladies' Club

Alice

DISCLAIMER: "Kittletown" is the tickling creation of Max Speer, a genius of tickling writing who has done such a fantastic job with his creation. The story is about an idyllic little village in Florida run by a scientist who has implemented his own philosophy to achieve peace and harmony: he has introduced into the water supply a compound that increases female ticklishness (and the desire for the same.)

This piece of fiction is devoted to Max's efforts, but should not be considered part of his canon or continuity and was written without his permission, but hopefully his acceptance of my admiration.

-- Alice

THE KITTLETOWN LADIES' CLUB

The women of Kittletown -- from the original citizens to the most recent arrivals -- eventually came to accept (and, indeed, enjoy) one immutable fact of their existence: they could, and would, be tickled at any time, by any one. Professor Kittle had instituted a dress policy which all the females adhered to: flip flop shoes were preferred to open toes; sleeveless shirts exposed underarms -- midriff cuts were better, and bikini tops were even allowable wear in businesses and school classes (by teachers and students alike); and shorts or miniskirts were appropriate lower covering. A wife could expect to be tickled by her husband; any other woman or girl could recieve it from any man or boy passing her on the street, a teacher by one of her students.

Because Professor Kittle had suffused the water supply with his special compound, the females of the population found themselves especially susceptible to the tickling. In fact, not only was their ticklishness increased, but their desire for it grew over time. New women and girls would at first be shocked by the social behavior -- and certainly by the unexpected tickle touches -- but would, over time, find themselves flirting and flaunting a bare underarm or a dangling sandal.

Professor Kittle's dream of a harmonic community was being realized. And much of that was with the help of his sister, Dr. Karen Kittle, who had assisted with his research and the implementation of his plan.

Dr. Karen's part of the plan is what we'll be focusing on in our tale.

The women and girls of Kittletown had one night every two weeks to themselves, a Saturday evening ladies' night out at the community Kittletown Ladies' Club. And while the agendas posted on the refrigerators in their homes mentioned flower planting campaigns and bake sales, what really went on was the advancement of the Kittle plan: tickling.

The Kittletown Ladies' Club met in two rooms. The women split off into a larger room, while the younger girls diverged into a smaller room where, for no particular reason, they would soon begin giggling and eventually end up being tickled by trained female staffers from the Kittle Institute.

Kimber snuck up behind her friend April at the locker as she was putting her books up on a high shelf, playfully wiggliing her fingers in April's exposed underarms.

"Yipe!" April giggled, recoiling sharply to protect herself.

"Ah, ah," Kimber chided. "No fair. No protecting, remember?"

"I remember," April said coyly. To demonstrate that she understood the rules, she lifted her arms gracefully and leaned back, giggling as her friend tickled her a little more.

"I can't wait until tomorrow," Kimber said. "You?"

"'KLC's the thing for me', right?" April said in the mock cheer they had developed.

"So... what are you gonna wear?" Kimber asked. She didn't mean April's outfit, of course. KLC meetings were never about what you wore to them, but what you wore *under* what you wore. Once inside -- once the contagious giggles had caught on -- the Kittle staffers would slip the outer clothing off the girls. Most girls wore a swimsuit -- some a one-piece, often a favorite bikini. After several tickle sessions, however, Kimber felt the need to be more daring, and began to wear just her cotton or silk undergarments. Since no one objected when she did so, April had copied her friend at the last meeting.

"I don't know," April said. "I guess whatever underwear I have on tomorrow. Maybe my pink ones," she added airily.

"I was thinking... of maybe trying something... a little more daring," Kimber said with a sly grin.

"Uh oh," April said. "You've got that look in your eye. What's the plan? Not your red thong!"

"Well, I was thinking of wearing... maybe nothing?"

"Naked!?" April gasped incredulously, loud enough to turn the heads of other students in the hall.

"Shh," Kimber giggled. "I don't want *everybody* to know before we even get there."

"Sorry. But... wow... Really? Naked?"

"Completely," Kimber nodded. "But... well, it'd be easier if I wasn't the only one doing it."

"God, I don't know, Kimmy-la," April said. "I mean, I felt pretty overexposed in just my bra and panties -- which is dumb, since it covers just as much as my bikini -- but it still seemed to tickle a lot more. Psychologically, I guess?"

"C'mon, April Flower," Kimber begged her friend. "I mean, what's the difference of having a little scrap of cloth and having none, when it's just us girls? It'll be just like the locker room after gym, you know?"

April played over the suggestion, butterflies fluttering in her tummy as she did. To be tickled naked... would that be even cooler than before? Would it bring on a new level of euphoria the helpless laughing always seemed to create throughout her body.

"Pleeeease," Kimber begged, wiggling her fingers in April's exposed side. "For me?"

"Okay, okay, okay," April squealed, wiggling in laughter. "I'll do it."

"Class, ladies," Mrs. Johnson called to them from her room. Like many teachers, she wore a loose-fitting spaghetti strap top and shorty-shorts. She was smirking at the two she had caught in their little tickle play. "You can play later," she winked.

Kimber gave April a quick hug. "You're my best friend forever, you know that."

"Well, I'd have to be," April said. "Somebody's gotta do it."

They went in to class and took their seats, each of them giving a little yelp when the boys behind them each gave them a little finger wiggle on the sides of their exposed tummies.

Kimber saw April again the next evening at the Kittletown Ladies' Club. They'd already been segregated into the kids' room -- "the babysitters club" some had taken to calling it. There were mats along the floor with velcro loops at all four corners. "Laughing mat-ters" they were nicknamed. Kimber found April sitting in the corner of the room.

"So... did you?" she asked her friend.

"Did I what?" April asked innocently.

"You know..." Kimber urged. Then she looked furtively around and quickly lifted her top to flash her bare chest to her friend, putting it back down just as quickly.

"Oh my God," April said. "Kimber, you didn't wear underwear!"

"Wait," Kimber said. "You mean you didn't..."

April burst into giggles. "You are so gullible," April said. Then she pulled the collar of her shirt out, affording Kimber a peek down at her own uncovered nipples.

"Phew," Kimber said. "I thought you forgot."

The two sat beside each other, talking about little things, and waiting for the activities to start. They always seemed to start unexpectedly, it seemed. Something would just strike a girl as funny, and she'd start giggling. Soon the one girl would be contagious, and all the girls would be giggling, curled up where they were, laughing hysterically. Even "Reluctant Amy", the new girl in school. She'd only been there for three months, and tonight was her sixth night at the KLC. She hated being tickled, and would beg for it to end. On her first night, she wore this ridiculous one-piece swimsuit. She screamed in laughter when the Kittle staffers had her secured in the Laughing Mat-ters. The last two times, however, she'd finally worn a bikini -- albeit it an old-fashioned one with bottoms more like shorts and a top more like a tube top. She sat alone tonight in a corner of the room, wearing a tank top and shorts, hugging her knees to her chest and rocking back and forth with a look of distinct dread.

After sitting around for ten minutes or so, it began to happen. It was nothing any girl could ever pinpoint, but suddenly something silly would happen and one of them would start to giggle... then the one next to her... then the next... until the whole room was full of giddy tittering girls. Even Reluctant Amy, still rocking, still hugging her knees to her chest, was grinning and giggling.

That was usually when the Kittle staffers would show up, nearly two dozen female aides from the Institute. Even Dr. Karen Kittle would come to the events, overseeing the sessions, giving direction where needed. Dr. Karen quickly picked out six of the girls -- the newest ones -- to be led over to the Laughing Mat-ters. Among them was Reluctant Amy, pleading, "No, not me," through her giggles. The staffers -- each wearing identical white sleeveless short jumpsuits that were the tradmark of the Institute -- would then tug the tops and shorts off each girl before securing them into the velcro cuffs.

"Dr. Kittle," one of the staffers called out. She was the one working with Reluctant Amy, who had now been shucked out of her outerwear. "A moment, please?"

"Oh my god," April stammered through her giggles. "Lookit Amy!"

Kimber wiped the tears from her eyes and saw Amy, laying helplessly and giggling on her mat. "What? Oh!"

Amy was not in a bikini. She was in her underwear, white cotton briefs with a pattern of pink and yellow bears.

Dr. Karen Kittle and the staff had standard protocols that were followed when putting the new generation through their sessions. The sessions always began by pumping a mild laughing gas into the room, just to warm the girls up (as well as make it easier on the staff when having to get the newest girls onto the mats.) Whenever a girl was wearing a swimsuit under her clothes, the staffers were only allowed to tickle the exposed skin, no matter how skimpy the suit. If a girl felt the bravery to come in her underpants, it was an outward sign that the chemicals in her system were taking a stronger hold, urging them to take greater risks. When this happened, the staffers were then allowed to tickle anywhere on the body, but only over the cloth of the undergarments, not under it.

The girl the others referred to as Reluctant Amy had taken that step. The new girls were taking the step sooner and sooner, a good indication that the water compound was operating at peak efficiency.

"You. You, and you," Dr. Karen ordered, pointing out three more staffers. "With me." She walked over to where Amy was now secured in her cuffs. Amy, giggling but scared, looked up from the floor at the five women surrounding her.

"Where's your swimsuit, Amy," Dr. Karen asked pleasantly.

"Oh God... I... I forgot it was Saturday," Amy stuttered, tittering.

"You forgot? Really?"

"Yes," she nodded firmly. "I... I thought the meeting was next Saturday. And then it was time to go, and Mom didn't give me time to change and... and... Am I in trouble?"

Dr. Karen smiled, and the other staffers covered their grins. "No, sweetie, you're not in trouble. You can wear whatever you want under your clothes on KLC nights." She reached into the pocket of her tunic and pulled out a makeup brush, then knelt down beside Amy. "Tell me, honey, can you feel this?"

And then Dr. Karen began brushing the soft bristles against the crotch of Amy's cotton panties.

Amy squealed with laughter, writhing back and forth. "Yesss... heeheehee... Sta-ha-hap..."

Dr. Karen continued and nodded at two of the other assistants, who each in turn pulled a similar brush from their pockets, and knelt beside Amy. "How about this?" And the two women began brushing the cloth cups of Amy's white bra, circling the nipples which were clearly outlined pressing against the fabric.

Amy howled with laughter, as the last two ladies took point at Amy's side and feet, one tickling her tummy and exposed pit, the other running fingernails over her little soles.

"If she really did forget, she'll remember the next time," giggled Kimber.

Dr. Kittle knew it was unlikely that Reluctant Amy had forgotten. She also expected that it was possible that Amy would be back to wearing swimsuits for the next few meetings. If she did, fine. The staff knew to go back to the old tickling rules if that happened, as it occassionally did. But eventually, the longer the the compound was in their systems, the inevitable would happen.

Kimber and April didn't know it, but tonight the inevitable was them. After Amy had been tickled to tears, Dr. Kittle pulled back, leaving her with just the standard two tickling staffers that was par for each session, freeing the others to work with other the girls.

Still quite giggly, Kimber and April were sitting on the floor, leaning against each other, and watching the staffers approach them to take them to their Laughing Mat-ters.

"Uhm... maybe this... giggle... wasn't such a hot idea," April tittered. "Can I go get some panties?"

"Get... get me some if you do," Kimber giggled, as the staffers took them both by the wrists and led them, unresisting to the mats.

"C'mon, girls," said the one assistant. "Let's get you all prepped." She began to lift April's top.

"Oh my," said the other, having easily lifted Kimber's top off her.

Dr. Kimber had been watching the the two girls being led to the mats, watching as their tees were removed, exposing not a bikini nor a bra, but bare titties. She smiled broadly, and approached with her clipboard. She dug through her paperwork and found their profiles: Kimber and April, best friends. It would make sense that they'd both approach this level at the same time.

"Well, hello ladies," Dr. Kittle greeted them, smiling warmly. "I like your approach." She traced the eraser tip of her pencil around one of April's nipples, causing her to giggle harder. "I like it a lot."

She turned her attention to Kimber and did the same. "So was this her idea, or yours?"

Kimber tried to answer, but her nipple was suddenly so ticklish she couldn't respond.

"That's okay," said Dr. Kittle. "What's important is that you were brave enough to take the step. I admire that." She looked to her assistants. "Marta? Lisa? Why haven't you helped our friends get more comfortable yet?"

"Sorry, Doctor," they replied in unison, and swiftly plucked down the girls' shorts. As wobbly-legged as both girls were, they docilely stepped out of the shorts, and soon both girls were being strapped down -- totally naked and side by side -- into their individual Laughing Mat-ters.

"Tonight is a special night," Dr. Kittle said, removing a wortenberg wheel from her coat pocket. "We may just have our first double-graduation." She eyed Kimber's smooth labia -- whether Kimber was still hairless naturally or had participated in the mandatory depilatory process all the females of Kittletown underwent, Dr. Kittle didn't know. She only needed to know if Kimber was at the necessary level of conversion.

She ran the knobby wheel slowly down Kimber's left labia.

Kimber shrieked with giggles, and tried to arch away.

Yes, Dr. Kittle thought. She certainly is, as she wheeled back up the other labia. A similar pass on April's similarly smooth sex resulted in more squeals and titters.

This, thought the good doctor, was going to be fun.

"Andrea. Shiela. Carol. Sunita. Geri, Tonya, Dana, Teresa," she called. Instantly, the named assistants came to her side, and she directed them around the two girls, giving five to each.

"Oh no," April gulped, then tittered again.

As one, the ten Kittle staffers lit into the two girls. Fingers, feathers, and little tufts of fur wiggled and stroked along the girls stretched underarms... down their sides... over their toes and soles, and around their sensitive tittynipples. Kneeling between them, watching with smug satisfaction, Dr. Kittle made notes, watching both of the girls for the telltale signs. Checking a few more boxes, Dr. Kittle nodded to her helpers. "Level two, ladies."

Level two wasn't a harder or more intense tickling. It was a psychological tickling -- a verbal assault of teases and taunts. Ten women cooing "Tickle tickle" and "Kitchy kitchy koo" had the effect of heightening the ticklishness, making the victims feel all the more vulnerable. Add to this the sound of all the other girls in the room still laughing from their own ticklings, and Kimber and April's minds were awash with sounds and sensations. Their toes stretched outward as their soles flexed and flipped futilely. Their tummies were hard with a constant stream of squealing laughter. Tears streaked their faces.

Dr. Kittle extracted two small fluffy feathers from her pocket. She put one in each hand.

And she placed one on each girls sex, stroking slowly up and down, then in circles, gradually building up to a steady fluttering.

Without the cloth of their underwear to get between their slits and the tickling instruments, the girls eyes went wide with the shock of the new sensation -- the insanely, impossibly ticklish sensation!

"Oh my god," Kimber shrieked, feeling the softness stroking her smooth slit. "It tickles!" And it was so true! It was a ticklishness that exceeded even that of her feet -- and since coming to Kittletown, her feet were more ticklish than they'd ever been. But that feeling paled next to this surprise burst of giggle-inducing sensations hammering into her from the center of her being. The squeals and shrieks from April indicated that she was feeling the same way.

"The treatment seems to have been taking effect nicely," Dr. Kittle mused, sworling the feathers around and around. Clinically, she examined both of the girls, noting the swelling of the girls' clitorises. "In fact... I'd say things are progressing to a climax."

After a few minutes of feathering (still accompanied by the tickling ministrations of the Kittletown staffers), Dr. Kittle put the feathers aside. Kimber and April were flushed, their clits engorged. "I'd say they're ready." So saying, she placed a fingertip on each girl's button and began wiggling. She was rewarded with a squeal from each girl, as the pressure on the button tickled madly. She continued the pressure, then gently pinched each clit between a thumb and forefinger, milking and pinching each one with a rhythmic consistency. The girls screamed in hysteria. Using her middle fingers, Dr. Kittle rubbed up and down the slits, spreading the lubrication, then gently inserted her middle finger in them. As her thumbs pressed on the clits, her little fingers prodded their anuses -- and her middle fingers made curly-cues inside them.

Almost as one, both girls went quiet. The room wasn't really hushed, not with the sounds of all the other girls giggling and the coos of the staffers going "Kitchy kitchy" and whatnot. But Kimber and April didn't hear it. Their eyes had gone wide, their mouths formed perfect little o-shapes, and their bodies tensed.

"Now," Dr. Kittle said, and the staffers assisting her employed their extensive training, delivering their most devastating tickles. Their training consisted of a combination of accupressure and massage therapy, and the tickling they delivered now... if the former tickling was slings and arrows, this was a tactical nuclear weapon. It was a tickling they weren't to use in any of the sessions except on these rare occassions when sanctioned by Dr. Kittle. If the girls hadn't been in exactly the state they were in, the extreme sensations -- multiplied by the number of staffers attending them! -- might have driven them out of their minds.

As they were now, though, the girls remained frozen, then arched, and then each suddenly squealed like a pair of train whistles as they each enjoyed their very first orgasms.

What was happening to them was far more than met the eye. It was happening at the genetic level. As the chemical compound worked its magic, and the girls' limbic centers were awakening, their neural paths were being rewired, aligning ticklishness and arousal into one and the same. Tickles would create a need for sexual satisfaction, and the very act of sex would be a tickling one. And while this may have seemed to have been a purely prurient motive on the side of the Kittles, it actually was an important building block of the peace and harmony that was Kittletown. Husbands and wives enjoyed a new sex life: foreplay was now something that was simple for the men to perform, and the ticklishly-modified females would climax faster as the very act of intercourse would tickle and tease.

But it was more than that. Because the one thing the Kittles hadn't been able to circumvent (actually they had, but claimed otherwise) was the biofeedback firewall that prevented someone from tickling herself. Which, with the libido equation, meant masturbation was no longer an option for girls; the only way to climax demanded that someone else perform the ticklish act. If a girl felt an itch -- and with the modification, they felt it quite often -- getting satisfaction was as easy as reaching out and tickling someone, arousing them so that they needed you as much as you needed them. Just reach out to touch anyone: a best friend; a classmate; a teacher; a complete stranger.

A sister.

A mother or daughter.

And as a result, there was a greater unification of sisterhood, a symbiotic interdependence between friends, a special bond between moms and their girls. This was the altruistic ideal of Dr. Karen Kittle, and if she also got pleasure from the arrangement -- well, so did everyone else. As a deal with her tickle-fetishist brother, Dr. Karen allowed hidden cameras to be installed in and around the Kittletown Ladies' Club in the room where the women -- graduates now like Kimber and April -- enjoyed their own playtime with each other. While the women enjoyed a private weekend party to themselves, the twenty dead channels at the upper range of Kittletown's Cable Service came alive with feeds from the fun. No one ever tried to keep the girls home on a KLC night.

Three weeks later...

April was busily putting her books away in her locker, racing the bell for her next class, when she felt playful fingers tickling at her underarms. Immediately, she began giggling, but she also felt the flicker of a flame in her nether regions as she moistened between her legs. "Kim-berrrr... We've got cla-assss..." she giggled. Since Dr. Kittle had told them both that they had 'graduated' the beginners' sessions at the Kittletown Ladies' Club, the two had played and tickled as often as they could. They never got tired of it. April had enjoyed a tickle session with her sister, and Kimber had confided with her that she had enjoyed a moment with her mom who explained to her that it was okay to reach out for someone to help her with those needs that she was going to have from now on. But usually it was Kimber and April together.

However, as April turned around, grinning, she was surprised to see not her friend, but...

"Re... uh... Amy!" The former shy girl had transformed. She was wearing a tight-fitting sleeveless tee that showed off most of her belly, and a pair of bicycle shorts that were so tight they clearly created a 'camel toe'. But more than the change of wardrobe was the change in Amy herself. She was positively glowing, smiling... bubbly.

"Hi. It's April, right?"

"Uh, yeah." April felt uncomfortable -- the good kind of uncomfortable, that nestled between her legs and tingled. "That's... that's a new look for you."

Amy grinned wider, raised her arms, and turned slowly around, showing it off. "You like it?" she asked. She stopped her turn with her upraised arm facing April, and winked. April couldn't resist reaching out to stroke Amy's so-smooth underarms. Amy giggled -- but she didn't pull away.

"It's cute," April said, drinking in every inch of Amy's makeover. "I like it very much."

She'd been tickled by Amy. And now she had TICKLED Amy. She was completely hot now, and she wondered if Amy felt the same way.

"Dr. Kittle said I graduated at the last KLS night," Amy hinted, confirming April's wonderings. Amy was indeed turned on. "So, I wanted to ask you something."

April took a deep breath, trying to calm herself.

"I haven't made any friends since we moved here," Amy said. "It was... well, it was kind of weird when we came, you know? But now it's all cool. And I wanted to know if... well, if you and Kimber would like to come over to my house this weekend for a sleepover. Get to know each other," she added, her eyes sliding over April's own scantily-clad film.

April's heart leapt. "Sure!" she said, eagerly. "I mean, yeah, I'll be there. And I'm sure Kimber would want to, as well. Should we bring anything?"

"Nah," Amy said. "Just yourselves. Mom'll have brownies ready, and I've got Twister."

The bell rang, bringing both girls to the realization that they were late for class. They each said they'd talk more later, and went their separate ways. For the next hour, they had a very hard time concentrating on their lessons.

Brilliantly inventive and extremely well written. It never occurred to me that my stories warranted little offshoots or sequels. You have convinced me otherwise. Wonderful! :firedevil

I never considered this possibility, and I like it. I'd written before under another ID...due to frequent moves, I've had five over the years...but this gives me some ideas to try writing again.

What's New

3/19/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see wjo ios meeting up when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back