• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

mainstream scene in novel brazilian

lipenegro

go to site www.video.globo.com

after found for the video "VIDIGAL e CIA dividem o dinheiro "

it´s a comedy scene of a novel called "three sisters"

is a scene of tickling interrogation m/f feather / foot

sorry for my english i am from brazil:facepalm:

Nice vid.Here it is in wmv

Attachments

• Globo Vídeos - VIDEO - Vidigal e cia dividem o dinheiro.wmv
    5 MB · Views: 5,009
thanks to both of you!
Can anyone who speaks Portuguese tell us what the basic plot is here? Just curious.

^^

great scene - is there any possibility to watch the whole episode to understand the story?:woot:

Iggy, I'm brazilian but not into those kind of novel. All I can tell you is that the old man is searching for some money that the girl is supposed to know. At first, she says she doesn't know where it is. He stops tickling her when she says "potty", which is maybe a safeword... He finally says that it was the only way to make her tell where the money was...
Hope I helped u. Cheers!!

Iggy, I'm brazilian but not into those kind of novel. All I can tell you is that the old man is searching for some money that the girl is supposed to know. At first, she says she doesn't know where it is. He stops tickling her when she says "potty", which is maybe a safeword... He finally says that it was the only way to make her tell where the money was...
Hope I helped u. Cheers!!

Thanks! That's pretty much all I was asking for!

Excellent scene and a great first post...thank you!

AMIGO BRASILEIRO ¿¿¿ COMO SE LLAMA LA ATRIZ QUE FAZEM COCEGAS ???

COMO SE CHAMA LA ATRIZ QUE FAZAM COCEGAS EM OS PES ??????

Best. Mainstream. Ever.

I could watch this all day... I think I will.

And I love the guy being so cool and laid-back while stroking the feather. And the othe guy watching, ha ha, funny. He seemed to be enjoying himself. He's like us, ha ha!

Really, REALLY good interrogation scene. I hope this makes the "Why don't women get tickled in mainstream scenes?" people verrrry happy.

And speaking of happy, I AM!!!

MUITO OBRIGADO AMIGO BRASILEIRO PER NA INFORMACAO

MAIS NAO TEM MUITAS COCEGAS MAITE PROENCA,NAO MOVE OS PES,NAO DESESPERA,COCEGAS MUITO LIGHT

I never post but I have to. This is the best mainstream clip I've ever seen. So well shot camera wise, the laughter is genuine, love the setup and a great length. Love the way it starts with a closeup on the soles...

Whoa, that's something.

That is really good for a mainstream tickle scene. That's something I'd expect to see in a cartoon every once in a long while, but never in an actual show.

Sorry for the wrong information, Willie 123 is right. The actress name is not Maite Proença as I've said before. Both are nice anyway. Cheers. Obrigado Willie!

Does anyone know where the full version of this episode can be found or what it is called??

This is the Brazilian soap opera "Três Irmâs".

The actress in this scene is not the Brazilian Maite Proenca.

The actress in this scene is a Brazilian actress Graziella Moretto:

Graziella Moretto.jpg

I'm from Brazil.

My regards!

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back