• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ticklish teacher F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Theresa the 2nd grade teacher just turned 30 and she wants so more excitement! She likes to do wild things to help make her feel young. Last time Tasha got her good, this time Theresa wants a piece of Brooke! Brooke quickly discovers to even Theresa's surprise that her legs are super ticklish. Brooke also quickly finds that her sides are insanely ticklish! Theresa has a great laugh and despite the torture, you can tell she is having a great time.

You will find this video in this week's updates for my website, they will be up tomorrow early evening: Tickleabuse

you will also be able to purchase it on my pay-per-video store: tickleabuseshop

you will also be able to find it on my clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

Last edited:
The preview is very nice as usual with your store, thanks, and maybe I am naive for asking that, but is she really a teacher? how can it be possible would make this clip not get her fired?

The preview is very nice as usual with your store, thanks, and maybe I am naive for asking that, but is she really a teacher? how can it be possible would make this clip not get her fired?

Everyone has secrets, some people have secret lives and I suspect that she knows that pretty much only people in the tickling community are going to see her. I think she is financially secure as well, so maybe she doesn't care!

I'm in the same profession as Theresa, and I love seeing female teachers get tickled. I've been fortunate enough to tickle my share of female teachers.
Love to see more of her, especially tickled under the arms!

I'm in the same profession as Theresa, and I love seeing female teachers get tickled. I've been fortunate enough to tickle my share of female teachers.
Love to see more of her, especially tickled under the arms!

I have another video of her coming, foot tickling, and hopefully more to come.

Definitely - hot for teacher.
If only I had teachers like that to fantasize about.

Tanx man, thank you teacher.

I don't think she looks or sounds too concerned about that...

we shouldn't either :D Great lee Tommy!

oh hell no lol

What strikes me as hilarious is if any man took her on a date who wasn't into tickling and heard that cackle..I think that date would be over. Boy, being a ticklish woman lets you get away with sooo much!! (I oughta know).:xpeepsofa

she's a hottie no matter what!!!

Ok I want to say that I think that Tommy's work is great, the best of all is that he bring not just models but teachers for example, I mean what if she's a teacher or a police officer (that would be nice, by the way), she's ticklish and enjoying herself, I'd love to have a teacher like her!

Is this what teachers look like now? I really have to start taking night classes! Well done as always!

Is this what teachers look like now? I really have to start taking night classes! Well done as always!

Some of them are pretty good looking! I wrote a story about briefly tickling a colleague who used to model locally before she became a teacher. My best experiences were with a girl who eventually became a teacher and another female teacher I had a relationship with for a while, both of them being attractive.

Love hers laugh!! i Muste buy this clip!! :woot::woot: Good work tickle abuse

I have one big critique: I wish she looked like a teacher. I wish she was dressed in a skirt and hose, and nice shirt. The outfit in her newer video was a little better.

I also hope you do one where maybe she walks in and asks to be tickled.

I criticize because she is probably one of your best ticklees ever, and her story is also great. I think you hit a home run here...but for us pantyhose lovers, put her in barely there suntan colored pantyhose, and you'll hit it out of the ballpark.

Great great job finding her, guys!

And on a technical level...will you ever post bigger sized/quality cips? Like, over 100 MB? The files are kind of small at 26 or 33 MB, and I want to see your hard work in as big a file as you can manage!
(For those who just want smaller files, and everyone must accomodate only you....just download the smaller files he already will offer...and shut up! Ha!)

I think mabus articulated what I want to see, too. I know I already mentioned that I wanted to see her in nylons, and a large part of that is because that's how the ol' teacher fantasy goes; at least for me. Teachers [stereotypically] wear conservative outfits with nylons...not jeans and spagetti-strap tops :) Like mabus said, it's hard to find something to criticize...but I promise to be one of the first ones to buy a clip of her in nylons!

It's not so much a "critique" for me than it is a suggestion ( 'cause Theresa looks fucking FANTASTIC in this clip ... so no complaints ) , but like mabus & tklr22 said , I would certainly like to see Theresa dressed in a more "traditional" teacher's outfit , too ... to maybe accentuate the teacher-fantasy that many of us tickle-philes enjoy so much.

Maybe this could open up new doors for you , too , Tickle Abuse. Putting your models in different costumes & fantasy scenarios every once in a while could be a great change of pace for you guys.

So ... if we're gonna talk about teachers & fantasy scenarios , then put me down for wanting to see Theresa sitting at a desk or a table of some sort & being tickled by a "student" who is residing/hiding underneath. In this situation she'd have to try & keep her composure ( but failing miserably ) because she's in a meeting or interview or somesuch & would get in trouble if it was discovered that she had a student underneath her desk in the first place.

Wow ... do I fantasize much , or what?

It's not so much a "critique" for me than it is a suggestion ( 'cause Theresa looks fucking FANTASTIC in this clip ... so no complaints ) , but like mabus & tklr22 said , I would certainly like to see Theresa dressed in a more "traditional" teacher's outfit , too ... to maybe accentuate the teacher-fantasy that many of us tickle-philes enjoy so much.

Maybe this could open up new doors for you , too , Tickle Abuse. Putting your models in different costumes & fantasy scenarios every once in a while could be a great change of pace for you guys.

So ... if we're gonna talk about teachers & fantasy scenarios , then put me down for wanting to see Theresa sitting at a desk or a table of some sort & being tickled by a "student" who is residing/hiding underneath. In this situation she'd have to try & keep her composure ( but failing miserably ) because she's in a meeting or interview or somesuch & would get in trouble if it was discovered that she had a student underneath her desk in the first place.

Wow ... do I fantasize much , or what?

Sounds awesome to me! I gotta get this done!

Sounds awesome to me! I gotta get this done!

Seriously? Well then I'm throwing my vote in for stuff like this, too. There's nothing wrong with your standard/basic stock and/or bed set up; but Tommy, if you start doing fantasy scenerios complete with sets, I might as well just pledge my entire tickle budget to you now! Oh and remember, get Theresa in some nylons! :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back