• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TAMPA TICKLE SOCIETY LOOKING FOR YOU!!!

bellytickling

TMF Master
Hello, I am co-founder of the Tampa tickle Society(TTS) bellytickling along with sweetpiggy22 and we have started the TTS here in Tampa. We have weekly meets at local restraunts and have chats here on TMF, and we are always looking for new society members in the Tampa/surrounding area of florida, feel free to let me know if you have any questions about the TTS. thank you. David

Sounds interesting

I live in Bradenton and would love to join. Can you give me more details?

I live in winter park and I am interested, but can you give any info as too what you guys do?

i live in orlando

I live in Orlando and I can get Iris to show up provided that I kidnap her. (dont worry I've done it before :p. anyways would love to meet everyone and be more social with those in the community. keep me posted.

thanks
kris

I live in Orlando and I can get Iris to show up provided that I kidnap her. (dont worry I've done it before :p. anyways would love to meet everyone and be more social with those in the community. keep me posted.

thanks
kris

can't kidnap the willing my love!!!

interested in participating

I currently live in St. Louis, but come to TB quite a bit. When do you guys usually meet, and are outsiders able to get inon the activity?

I just moved to Tampa actually and am interested.

I put a post on your member page get back to me when you can.

And for anyone else who has been at one of these meetings let me know how things usually go if you would be so kind.

Thanks.

When you have meetings, I usually have to work. Hopefully, one day, that will change.

I'll be down there in a couple of weeks. I'd be up for a drink with you guys!

I'll be moving to Tampa in late December, and would love to be a part of the community!
You can count me in!

Hello, I am co-founder of the Tampa tickle Society(TTS) bellytickling along with sweetpiggy22 and we have started the TTS here in Tampa. We have weekly meets at local restraunts and have chats here on TMF, and we are always looking for new society members in the Tampa/surrounding area of florida, feel free to let me know if you have any questions about the TTS. thank you. David
i would love more info, i live in lakeland

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I am also a 'co-founder' regardless of what bellytickling (David) says. Haha.
There will be a MUNCH planned for sometime in December, but no specific date as yet.
Find TTS on FetLife - https://fetlife.com/groups/10580.
bellyticking is SabbathHex there (THIS week. He tends to change his name).
I am TickleYourSoles there.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back