• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

dumbest thing u have ever done

i wanna hear some of the dumbest things u guys have ever done ..im sure there are some great ones out there

one i did that comes to mind is when i was 14 or 15 was at a friends house for a pool party and it was like midnight and it was my first time drinking (underage drinking fun lol) and for some reason i decided to jump off her deck (which was by the way almost as tall as their house) and as i jumped my leg caught the top and i fell like 30 feet right onto my wrist lol broke it and broke my arm in 3 places....twas brutal lol then once the hospital scene was done i had to deal with my parents for underage drinking...was not fun lol

One time, I woke up with a hangover and my mother called me to tell me not to ring her up again while I'm drunk. Apparently after an interesting conversation with a carpet manufacturer in the Sportsmans' arms, I called her to tell her I'm taking my savings and moving to Turkey to mine for gold.

^^LOL! :D That's not gettin old, Tex :p

Great thread, Punky! :woot:

Oh wow... where do I begin? :eek: Right now I'm thinking the fact I ordered LeafsTV was one of the dumbest things I ever did :jester:

I once decided that I could fry celery because a friend of mine said you can fry anything. Do not fry celery!

*Immediatley wants to fry celery*

Oh wow, I'm gunna be a frequent poster in this thread! :p

One of THE dumbest things i've ever done happened in my sleep lol. I was having a dream about Survivor (you know, the reality tv show) and I was in an eating challenge where they revealed the dish you had to eat for immunity one by one. As my dish was revealed it turned out to be a fucking tarantula (a dead one) but the shock woke me up. I layed in bed for about 10 seconds thinking only of giant, ugly tarantulas and how creepy the are when I feel something crawl across my god damn face!!!!!!

I sat bolt upright and sprinted in the pitch black away from my bed. I ended up rolling my ankle the very first step i took and went flying into my bedroom door...face first :p

I sat there dazed and confused, still half asleep, rocking back and forth in the darkness mumbling obsceneties. The best part about the whole thing is that there was no spider at all. My fan blew my bedsheet over my face and thats what I felt :jester:

I was on crutches for 3 weeks LOL

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back