• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What Film Makes You Cry

DJ Tickler

1st Level Red Feather
What film makes you cry like a baby?

For me…The Green Mile when John Koffee goes to the electric chair

Gets me every time...*Cough, wipes a tear*…ok...now I’m going to go off and do some manly bench presses :p LOL

DJ Tickler

Old Yeller always got me as a kid.

More recently.....um.....**sigh** years ago, I got talked into seeing My Girl in the theaters. The funeral scene where Anna Chlumsky(sp?) started screaming about him not being able to see without his glasses....yeah, that got me.

There, I said it. No shame involved.

omg I dont even know where to start LOL I'm a sap I cry at everthing :cry1::cry1::cry1:

But for now I'll say -- Of Mice and Men -- I bawled like a bitch - but the book is worse
And P.S. I Love You -- literally, scene 3 I was crying...and I didn't stop til the end

A few more:

Armageddon when Liv Tyler talks to Bruce Willis on that big TV thing
Green Mile..like the whole damn thing
Titanic (don't hate)
Remember the titans
Radio
Ghost
Sleepers
Brokeback Mountain
Message in a Bottle (the book - never saw the movie)
A Walk to Remember
Simon Birch
My Girl
Dead Poet's Society
Patch Adams
Sweet Home Alabama
Stepmom
Philadelphia
The Fox and the Hound (shut up!)

I'll end it there for now...but there are more LOL

Last edited:
city of angels. to this day, eventhough i own it, i will not watch it. the single most depressing movie i've ever fucking seen!

SHENANDOAH.

Jimmy Stewart plays the father of a Virginia family at the outbreak of The Civil War. He doesn't his want his family to get involved in the war, but his daughter marries a Confederate Officer and he is called up for duty. His youngest son is captured by Union forces and taken prisoner. Jimmy and his family leave to find their son, leaving a daughter at home on the farm. The daughter is raped and killed by marauding troops. I first saw this movie when I was in the USAF, and there was not a dry eye among all of us airmen.:dropatear

Last edited:
The end of Sergeant York.

york_moviestill.jpg

Tennessee gives him a huge piece of farmland and a house for his heroic deeds in World War I. The most touching part of the movie for me.

I also found myself CLOSE to tears with the film "The Notebook"

DJ Tickler

Very few movies can move me to tears, but "A Walk to Remember" caused a few tears to trickle out.

BAMBI.

My Mother took me to this movie and when she told me that Bambi's Mother was killed, it made me sad.:dropatear

Did anyone else cry in the film "Big Fish"

I love that movie. It made me cry tears of joy...oh bugger, now I have to go and do something manliy again to redem myself LOL

DJ Tickler

Had to resurrect this thread because I cried a little today while watching The Bucket List with Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson. :nicethread:

That is such an Awsome film...I cried alittle as well LOL:excited:

DJ Tickler

It's a Wonderful Life

Bambi

Mrs. Doubtfire (at the end when Mrs. Doubtfire is talking to the kids about the definition of family)

Steel Magnolias
Titanic
Beaches (cried like a baby)
An officer and a Gentlemen
Thornbirds (ok a mini series not a movie)

When Jenny died in Forrest Gump. That was a scene that made me cry. Though we all knew she was going to die, I guess I got caught up in the moment.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back