• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask Me Anything :D

Not a fan.
Do you have a favorite t.v. show?

How do you feel about movie remakes?

I'm almost exclusively not into them, and actually find the concept pretty offensive LOL I get REAL salty when I find out they're remaking one of my old favorites, and I typically refuse to watch it haha

Not a fan.
Do you have a favorite t.v. show?

I have a lot of shows I like! I love How I Met Your Mother, New Amsterdam. I LOVE Gordon Ramsay stuff, specifically Hell's Kitchen and MasterChef. I'm a big Walking Dead/Fear the Walking Dead girl, too.

If you could meet one woman and one man in the world who would they be?

If you could meet one woman and one man in the world who would they be?

Ooh that's a very excellent question. I want my response to be more profound than it will be, but I'm feeling a little brain dead right now haha

Man: Super easy - Sylvester Stallone, definitely
Woman: This is harder, but I feel like I'd be super into Michelle Obama or Betty White. I want to ask both of them how they manage to be such ferocious badasses in the face of all the shit they're up against. Strong, classy, funny women are my heroes.

What's your biggest regret in life?

Ooh that's a good one. I think I tend to try not to regret things. I'm super thankful for where I'm at in my life, and I believe that I wouldn't be here in this way with all of the experiences that got me here. That said, I wish that I would have taken more time to learn how to be organized and have better time management when I was younger. Those are very difficult things to learn as an adult when the stakes are higher.

When will the Corona Virus end (or at least when will we go back to normal if ever)?

When will the Corona Virus end (or at least when will we go back to normal if ever)?

I think it's going to be a VERY long time before we return to anything that resembles "normal." I think we will, in many ways. But I think that there are many ways in which people are not going to accept returning to the "grind" lifestyle, now that they have seen/experienced how much better they feel after being forced to slow down. So in that way, I think we'll be developing a new normal.

How have ya been?

I had a FANTASTIC weekend, and about the WORST night of sleep I've had in my life last night haha So I'm super happy! And SUPER TIRED. I hope you're good!

What go you think of people that wear masks in the current social climate but still leave their noses uncovered?

Do you think when eventually masks aren't a law that at least a portion of people will continue to wear them for health reasons and/or just because they've become the new "look" and stylish?

What go you think of people that wear masks in the current social climate but still leave their noses uncovered?

I think that they're probably trying to do the right thing, but don't understand exactly how masks and breathing work LOL I think a small subset of them are children trying to stick it to the man.

Do you think when eventually masks aren't a law that at least a portion of people will continue to wear them for health reasons and/or just because they've become the new "look" and stylish?

Hmm... I think that some people will continue to wear them for a long time after they're required out of concern for another wave. I can imagine some people continuing to wear them for some time just for fun or because they spent the time/money to buy or make cute ones haha

Best dream you ever had?

Hmm... I think the best dream I had was a dream in which I got to speak to my grandmother in the days after she passed away. Everyone can have their own opinion, but it felt very fulfilling to me and gave me some really beautiful closure.

Hmm... I think the best dream I had was a dream in which I got to speak to my grandmother in the days after she passed away. Everyone can have their own opinion, but it felt very fulfilling to me and gave me some really beautiful closure.

When my Grandmother passed away in 2009 I was on the phone with my mom (the day after she passed) and we were talking about her...and all of a sudden my mom says "Why is the t.v. changing channels by itself? And it stopped several channels down on the news that she watched every single day which was on at that time of day).

When my Grandmother passed away in 2009 I was on the phone with my mom (the day after she passed) and we were talking about her...and all of a sudden my mom says "Why is the t.v. changing channels by itself? And it stopped several channels down on the news that she watched every single day which was on at that time of day).

She is with you and watching over you.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back