• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Skipadeedoodah

Verified
Go 'head ya'll :) I'm dying of boredom -- and I love answering questions :D So ask away and I promise to tell the truth :D

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will I PWN michael at NEST :D :D :D D:D

lmao - i said you couldn't play if you were still talking to Jay LOL

No I do not FEAR the sonicare...i respect the sonicare LOL and I would not suggest my ler use a sonicare if he didn't think of it himself LOL

HOWEVER I want to go on record saying that there are worse tickles in this world than the stupid sonicare LOL

lmao - i said you couldn't play if you were still talking to Jay LOL

No I do not FEAR the sonicare...i respect the sonicare LOL and I would not suggest my ler use a sonicare if he didn't think of it himself LOL

HOWEVER I want to go on record saying that there are worse tickles in this world than the stupid sonicare LOL

Like Adam?

Do you feel that karma has a powerful effect on people's lives?

Yep - I think that what goes around definitely comes around - everything happens for a reason...etc etc so on and so forth :D

Do you suspect that people with tickle/foot fetishes are somehow responsible for all the lost socks that get eaten by the dryer?

LOL I never thought of that before...could be! It would make sense! Less socks = more barefeet = more foot sightings for the foot fetishists and more ticklish toes for the lers to get their hands on :)

Good theory ;)

I think that you're funny and I love bantering with you back and forth. I think that we're gonna have a great time getting to know eachother before NEST, and I hope that you're not REALLY gonna play that shitty music all the way to Philly :D

Ooooh!

Question 11.5.

Do you think Jesus would make a good 'ler?

Explain your answer.

lmao you're a fuckin weirdo.

Do I think Jesus would make a good ler?? Hmm...

I'm going to say yes -- because Jesus would be all-knowing, and therefore know exactly how to tickle you and where to get the best reaction.

Fuckin freak LOL

What are your most ticklish spots and what technique would be most effective in getting you to laugh out loud in 20 seconds or less?

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back