• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner
Hm...that's a good one. The only thing I can think is that the window he jumped out didn't lead directly outside, but to another room or something. And he didn't actually fall that far.

Tell me quick! I hate suspense LOL

Well brad was a window washer so he just opened the window and climbed inside.

I dig out tiny caves, and store gold and silver in them. I also build bridges of silver and make crowns of gold. They are the smallest you could imagine. Sooner or later everybody needs my help, yet many people are afraid to let me help them.
Who am I?

Tom and his younger sister were fighting. Their mother was tired of the fighting, and decided to punish them by making them stand on the same piece of newspaper in such a way that they couldn't touch each other.

How did she accomplish this?

And no looking the answer up on the internet.

Last edited:
*Buzzer sound* Sorry wrong answer.

To have them stand on the same piece of news paper and not touch each other she slid the paper under a door and had them stand on either side.

Harry went out to dinner with his friends Larry, Barry, and Gary. Harry sat across from Gary. At Gary's right, opposite Barry, sat Larry. When the waiter came for their orders, Larry and Barry ordered steak. Gary chose fish, and Harry (who likes to be difficult) ordered like this: "Unless the man at the left of the man opposite the man who ordered fish is not having what the man across from the man at the right of the man at my left is having, then I'll have what the man across from the man at the right of the man opposite me ordered. Otherwise, bring me the fettucine alfredo." Assuming "right" and "left" is from the viewpoint of the diners, what did Harry order?

The J. Peterman reality tour on Seinfeld was a parody of a real-life tour given by what person?

FAIL

What he essentially said to the waiter was: "If Larry ordered the same thing as Gary, I'll have steak." Since Larry ordered steak and Gary ordered fish, Harry does not get steak.

ok why did you name the topic ask me ANYTHING if on page three you are going to stipulate that I ask normal questions?

LOL that is what EVERYBODY says -- and the answer is simply because I didn't think about what I was writing...and with this crowd...that is a mistake LOL

But go on...if it'll make the thread more fun for you...ask ANYTHING :D I aim to please :p

Awhile - I've got my sleeping schedule totally reversed from what it should be. At least an hour...maybe more.

Was The Day the Earth Stood Still the first movie to have an anti-nuclear theme?

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back