• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner
She is with you and watching over you.

yeah I never used to believe in that stuff when I was younger but the older I've gotten the more I realize I know there's definitely more than just this life we're living right now.

I think it's going to be a VERY long time before we return to anything that resembles "normal." I think we will, in many ways. But I think that there are many ways in which people are not going to accept returning to the "grind" lifestyle, now that they have seen/experienced how much better they feel after being forced to slow down. So in that way, I think we'll be developing a new normal.

I had a FANTASTIC weekend, and about the WORST night of sleep I've had in my life last night haha So I'm super happy! And SUPER TIRED. I hope you're good!

Glad to hear..ya i know those well lol..Thanks :)

What’s the meaning of life?

I think the meaning of everyone's life is different. I think the meaning of my life is to continue to grow and become the best version of myself that I can be and continue to have adventures.

When my Grandmother passed away in 2009 I was on the phone with my mom (the day after she passed) and we were talking about her...and all of a sudden my mom says "Why is the t.v. changing channels by itself? And it stopped several channels down on the news that she watched every single day which was on at that time of day).

That sounds like a beautiful memory :) I hope it made you guys feel warm and fuzzy and loved <3

Do you think the NFL will make it through the whole season?

Do you think the NFL will make it through the whole season?

I can see them playing the whole season, but I don't think they'll make it through the whole season with stadiums full of spectators. I think they might end up playing the games but without fans present and just put them on TV. That's what MotoGP has been doing, so that's just a guess. But no, I don't think they're going to make it through the whole season as normal and uninterrupted.

Do you think we'll have a nice Autumn weather-wise?

Do you think we'll have a nice Autumn weather-wise?

I very hope so!! Fall is my FAVORITE season, so I definitely super am hoping for some nice, crisp, cool weather that lasts for quite a while. That said, I want a damn winter this year! Last year we had frigid freezing cold temperatures and NO SNOW! As much as I love Fall, I need that visual transition to winter. No snow is unacceptable!

I'm ok with the warmer winter. I hate the cold lol.
Do you think global warming is a real thing?

I'm ok with the warmer winter. I hate the cold lol.
Do you think global warming is a real thing?

Yes I do, and I struggle to understand people who don't. Then again, there are still people who think the world is flat so...

If the world were flat do you think a lot of people would fall off it?

If you could create any pizza what would you put on it?

If you could create any pizza what would you put on it?

Ugh, I am SO over pizza right now LOL My boyfriend and his kids and I all moved in together a little less than a year ago, and they do pizza EVERY Friday night. So I've had about as much pizza in the last year as I can stand haha but when I do get pizza I get thin crust with grilled chicken, and it's perfect!

How do you keep up such tremendous positive energy over the years? ❤️

LOL That's very sweet, but I 10000% have my angry, bitchy, bitter side. I will say, however, that the happier I am with my life overall, the less I feel the need to be angry at others. So if I'm going to give a real answer, it would be focusing on myself and making myself happy :)

Do you know how much legwork it took me to remember my log in just so I could spend a chunk of my afternoon finding this post JUST SO I could ask this question?? Talk to you on Polo soon :bubbleheart:

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back