• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Twas the night before Christmas F/F HOLIDAY VIDEO!!!

Tickle Abuse

Verified
'Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house,
not a creature was stirring except Tasha the Tickler.
On the chimney she hung her used nylons with care,
and for good measure her favorite Victoria's Secret underwear.
Visions of tickle torture danced through her head,
new restraints and brushes to punish Brooke on the bed.
Impatiently she waits by the tree for Santa to appear,
"I just know he's going to bring what he forgot last year."
Santa arrives with a sack full of cheer,
whips, chains and restraints, and for Tommy a case of ice cold imported beer.
Santa gives her a whink and a pinch on the cheek,
but no super-size jumbo giant brush to punish poor helpless feet.
"Santa!" she cries, "I've been a good tickler all year now what am I to do?"
"You see," said Santa "the elves went on strike, they want paychecks and 401K's too."
"I googled the darn thing, even checked Walmart on the way,"
"you'll still win the Golden Feather Award I am sure for 2008."
"So come sit on my lap and we'll work something out for next year,"
"and while your at it get me one of Tommy's beers."
Tasha had taken all that she could take,
"I'll get him in the chair and laugh when he breaks!"
To raise no suspicion Santa gets in the chair,
"Jeeze," says Tasha, "Santa has long flowing black hair."
"Aha!, what did you do with Santa and my brush?"
"I'll never tell," says Brooke, "but I did make him blush!"
"I sent him far away, you'll use that brush on me,"
"told him to give it to Tickle Torture Charlie."

You will find this special holiday video on my website in today's update: tickleabuse

You will also be able to find it on my pay-per-video store: tickleabuse shop

It is also on my f/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

Last edited:
tickleabuse.com raffle!!!

Anyone who is a member or joins the site in December will automatically be entered into the first tickleabuse.com raffle. The winners will be picked December 31. There will be three prizes:

First email address picked will win:

1) Personal video on DVD featuring Tasha, Brooke and one other girl to be named later and picked by the winner. You write the script and the girls will make a video just for you. You can choose a DVD, hi res mpeg2 on CD, or a WMV digital download. The girls may even throw in their favorite pair of socks!

2) you also win a personal phone call from Tasha and Brooke, ask them whatever you want!

3)A candid picture set of your favorite girl, these pics are just for you and only you, you get to decide what kind of pics you want, within reason of course!

Second email address picked will win:

1) Free one month membership added when your current subscription expires

2)personal phone call from Brooke and Tasha

Third email address picked will win:

1) one month extension of your membership when it expires.

Anyone who is a member or joins the site in December will automatically be entered into the first tickleabuse.com raffle. The winners will be picked December 31. There will be three prizes:

1) Personal video on DVD featuring Tasha, Brooke and one other girl to be named later and picked by the winner. You write the script and the girls will make a video just for you. You can choose a DVD, hi res mpeg2 on CD, or a WMV digital download. The girls may even throw in their favorite pair of socks!

2) you also win a personal phone call from Tasha and Brooke, ask them whatever you want!

3)A candid picture set of your favorite girl, these pics are just for you and only you, you get to decide what kind of pics you want, within reason of course!

:eek:

daaaamn!!

I wanna be a member!! :D now now nooow! :D

that's a veeeery nice price there man :)

hm shouldn't you put this thread somewhere else where no-one can see it? I wanna win :D

tasha and brooke

Is brooke one of the most ticklish models you have worked with? i love her laugh and her reaction is so genuine. keep it up. tickle abuse 4 life!!!:mwahaha::mwahaha:

Is brooke one of the most ticklish models you have worked with? i love her laugh and her reaction is so genuine. keep it up. tickle abuse 4 life!!!:mwahaha::mwahaha:

Brooke is right up there, definitely one of the most ticklish.

Alternate Entry fee?

For those of us who are already loyal members of your amazing webpage, is there an alternate way for us to enter? Buy a clip at full price, or some other token of our appreciation? I would LOVE a shot at any of those prizes.

For those of us who are already loyal members of your amazing webpage, is there an alternate way for us to enter? Buy a clip at full price, or some other token of our appreciation? I would LOVE a shot at any of those prizes.

The contest is for website members, but I can do something for customers of the paypal pay-per-video store.

When you read this script to me over the phone a couple nights ago I was pretty stoked to see how it would come out. And it came out very well, in time for Christmas and captures the holiday cheer. The lump of coal comment was funny, who writes those jokes?

In all seriousness it's great to see Brooke back to doing what she does best, getting the hell tickled out of her. Somehow she makes Santa hot. How the hell is that possible?

So I'm pretty sure Tasha is one of the sexiest women I've ever seen.

Seriously. She just ooooozes sex. It's ridiculous.

nice little message at the end! i liked it. i love tasha and brooke they're great! you should do stuff like that more often, you know, so we can see how the girls are when they're not bound and tickled!

nice little message at the end! i liked it. i love tasha and brooke they're great! you should do stuff like that more often, you know, so we can see how the girls are when they're not bound and tickled!

I did that with every video this past weekend, with Tasha and Brooke and with the new girl Jackie. I am going to include stuff like that in almost every video from now on as bonus content.

I did that with every video this past weekend, with Tasha and Brooke and with the new girl Jackie. I am going to include stuff like that in almost every video from now on as bonus content.

this is great news ! i can't wait to see it , cool !

lol that was a great rhyme man! I'll definitely get the clip to see Brooke tickled to death lol.

hello

man, u always over use the brush, can we get more fingers please??

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back