Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

2 Girls Tickle Torture Him (MP4)
Mistress Alexandra Tickles Her Beautiful Female Slave!(WMV Full Hd 1080p Format)
Part 6 of 7 mpg  Our Next victim is Lisa. She willingly gets tied up in a garage and tickled into laughter
Clips4Sale Banner
Brandii's Ticklish Interview
SERVANTS PLEASURE  FULL MOVIE HIGH QUALITY
Star Nine & Luna Lain in Tickle Love MP4

What's New?

7/28/2017

MTJ Publishing offers an ever updated catalog of tickling comics and stories of all sorts!

New from MTJ

Bound by
Duty #3

Click here
7/12/17

Stryker Entertainment

Premier source for classy, attractive ticklish ladies

MTP classics

hundreds of classic tickling clips from MTP!

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Streaming Videos

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1656646566

Giles Kristian

Giles Kristian (bestselling author) is ticklish! He admitted it in an answer to a question sent directly to him via his official website's Q&A page, where he regularly answers fan questions:

Q: What makes you laugh and are you ticklish? If so, where are you the most tickly?

gileskristian says:

Hi Paige, thank you for the compliments and your kind words. And thanks for reading my books! Youíre right in that nobody has asked me that question, at least not for a long time. What makes me laugh? My friends, because some of them have a brilliant sense of humour. TV shows such as Modern Family really make me laugh, as does Family Guy and American Dad and films like Anchorman, The Hangover and all that silly stuff. Iím not very ticklish anymore. I think I grew out of it? Although, sometimes my feet. Hope Iíve answered your questions. All the best, Giles.

http://giles kristian.com/ q-and-a/
    (remove space... scroll down. It's the second question currently)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Pierce Brown

Pierce Brown (Bestselling YA author, voted 'Sexiest YA Author in the World' for a couple of years straight) is ticklish... and sheepish about it! He was adked if he is ticklish in a direct message sent to him on his official Facebook page, as well as in a Reddit AmA:

Q: I was wondering, are you a ticklish guy? If so, what are your most ticklish spots?

Pierce Brown: So nice of you to say, Jo. Glad you like the novels. Sadly for you, a man must have some secrets.

(Direct message on Messanger)

From Reddit: 3) What makes you laugh and are you ticklish? If so, where and do you have ticklish feet?

DraconesAMA Author Pierce Brown[S] 41 points 2 months ago

1) Sometimes I carry an old leather chair with the legs cut off it to write in the woods at night. Everything can see you. You can only see your screen. It's fucking great for getting over writer's block. 2) something dan brown wrote 3) No. Who told you that? My mom? It's not true. Stay away from my feet.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Fantasy/comments/5yg6fe/ im_pierce_brown_word_writer_former_nbc_page_and/deprhjh/
    (remove space)

Despite Pierce's refusal to outright admit to being ticklish, one of his friends seemed more willing to spill the beans on Pierce's ticklishness:

PiercesMate 12 points 2 months ago

He has very ticklish feet. And he has always been ticklish. Sorry buddy, but the truth must come out! Can you guess who I am? :P

https://www.reddit.com/r/Fantasy/comments/5yg6fe/ im_pierce_brown_word_writer_former_nbc_page_and/depzrfv/
    (remove space... first reply to Pierce's answer on Reddit)

Ryan Cooper

Ryan Cooper (model/actor) is very ticklish! He sheepishly admitted it on twitter, once, and then, in a recent article in Out Magazine regarding his role in the movie Rough Night, he refered to getting tickled while playing dead:

In one memorable scene he and McKinnon make out on a beach. ‘Well, if me passively lying there while she goes nuts on my face is classified as making out, yes,’ says Cooper, adding that the trick to playing dead is meditation. Still, it wasn’t easy. 'I had crabs coming out of the sand biting my back and Kate on top of me whispering and tickling me. It was very hard to remain composed.’

Interview with Ryan Cooper (the dead guy in Rough Night) from Out Magazine

https://holtzylover.tumblr.com/post/161092781522/ in-one-memorable-scene-he-and-mckinnon-make-out-on
    (remove space... a scan of the article is attached below)

On his official Twitter account, Ryan Cooper shared an image which had a quote about how much he hates being tickled, and then added jokingly:

Ryan Cooper:

I don't want to kick you in the face so please don't tickle me!

"I hate being tickled, I do not think it's cute, I do not find it funny, I will kick you in the face."

https://twitter.com/fryRyCooper/ status/688474646602104832
    (remove space)

Finally, Ryan shared a photo on Instagram of himself getting tickle attacked/grabbed by a make up artist while he was changing his shirt and couldn't defend himself:

mrryancooper#TBT watch out while changing...makeup artists on set!! #hands

https://www.instagram.com/ p/29iD0-xOpa/
    (remove space... photo attached below)

James Blunt

James Blunt (singer) sheepishly admits to having extremely ticklish feet during and interview for the Daily Mail where he talks about getting a tattoo on the sole of his foot:

James Blunt:
    Stripping off his wet shirt and trousers after another fully clothed pool plunge, Blunt discloses that he has a tattoo in an interesting place.

‘No, not there,’ he tuts. ‘I have a barcode on the sole of my foot. I had it done when I was in the Army – it reads, name, rank and number. The idea is that when I’m dead, lying there, no dog-tags, they can scan the barcode and know who I am. Or was.’

Roughly towelling his hair, he proffers some parting advice. ‘Don’t ever get the sole of your foot tattooed.’ He squints and grits his teeth, like James Bond anticipating a spot of torture. ‘It’s inhumanly ticklish.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/event/ article-4629142/James-Blunt-doesn-t-care-critics-say.html
    (remove space... go to last paragraph of article)

Additional fun fact: a few people have tweeted James Blunt on twitter with remarks about tickling him - one girls says she tickled his belly when she met him, and another mentions she tickled him while he wa crowd surfing and he seemed ticklish!

Tom Hiddleston

Tom Hiddleston (actor, Loki in Thor/Avengers) is ticklish! A recently unearthed, never before seen footage from an interview Tom did for Avengers Assemble shows him get quickly tickled on the waist by Jeremy Renner and Scarlett Johannson. He squirms and jumps, and looks very cute and ticklish:

Tom Hiddleston (laughing and jumping): That's just my buddy [Renner] messing with me there!

https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=4H-EnMsOOIM
    (remove space... go to 2:19)

In addition, I'm attaching a photo of Tom Hiddlston tickling Nathan Fillion (who also seems pretty ticklish!), and a couple of fan-made collages of Tom Hiddleston being tickled on his feet!

Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1656646566