• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Male Celebrity List (by Reeder)

Scooby112211

2nd Level Red Feather
Ticklish Male Celebrity List

Ticklish Male Celebrities

Here is a list of male celebrities that have either reported in interviews or have been witnessed to be ticklish. This list was put together through the efforts of many individuals I like to share this list with other ticklish celeb enthusiasts. I hope that anyone who hears of new celebrities admissions of ticklishness will email me the information.

John Stamos (actor) In a teen magazine, John replied to a fan question of what makes him laugh. He said, “anyone who tickles my feet or stomach”
Mark Wahlberg (actor) In a Details magazine interview, when asked what his best body part is, he replied “My feet—they are so soft and ticklish as a motherfucker.”
Michael Jackson (musician) had his feet tickled at the end of the video “Making of Thriller” by the director, John Landis
Bruce Campbell (actor) was e-mailed directly and asked if he was ticklish and he said “yes.”
Harrison Ford (actor) replied to a question in a magazine interview that he was ticklish
Charlie Sheen (actor) In a Movieline interview, he was explaining his fetish for female feet, but he stated he “can’t stand to have his own toes sucked because he is way too ticklish down there.” This article is on-line if you search for it.
Alan Thicke (former sitcom actor on Growing Pains)--had his feet tickled on his late night TV talk show
(8)John Davidson (early 80’s TV host)-- had his feet tickled on his TV

show

(9)Andrew Keegan (actor in TV and movies)—stated in an interview in a teen

magazine that he is very ticklish.

(10) Robbie Williams (a former member of the British teen group, Take That) was seen being tickled in a teen magazine picture by his fellow band members.

(11) Mark Owen (also a former Take That member)--in the same article with Robbie Williams, it was stated that Mark is the most ticklish member of the group and usually the target of tickle attacks

(12)John Schneider (Bo of the Dukes of Hazzards)—reported he was very ticklish in an email question sent directly to him from a fan

(13) David Navarro (ex- guitar player from the Red Hot Chili Peppers)—was tickled during an MTV interview by the rest of the band members

(14) Zac Hanson (musician) stated he gets tickled by his older brothers all the time on his feet and sides, but claims to not have any ticklish spots.

(15) Jonathon Taylor Thomas (actor)—he said in an interview that he is very ticklish on his feet and stomach and was always tickled a lot by his older cousins

(16) Christian Laettner (basketball player)—reported being ticklish in an interview on David Letterman

(17) George Clooney (actor)—He talks about being ticklish and hating it in a Entertainment Tonight on-line article.

(18) Mark Mortimer (soap actor)—he did an online interview for NBC with a female costar and were asked where each is ticklish, he replied “just above the knees –that’s where I am ticklish “

(19) Donny Osmond (singer)—in an old teen magazine article entitled “ Donny-Ten Kooky Ways to Drive Him Wild,”one of the ways was to tickle his toes. Also, Donny shared a ticklish experience on his old talk show. He said that he has a fear of bugs and that one time while he was in bed with his wife, he felt his feet being tickled. He said, “Stop that! It tickles my feet.” She was not the one who was tickling him. Instead it was a moth’s wings that were brushing up against Donny’s soles. Apparently, he was also tickled live on his TV talk show by younger members of the Osmand family.

(20)Taylor Hawkins (drummer for the Foo Fighters) reported he is very ticklish (not specific about areas) in an online interview

(21) Nick Carter (from the Backstreet Boys) It’s all over on various BackStreet Boy sites that he is extremely ticklish. There is also a pic on the net of Nick being tickled on his neck by Brian Litrell.

(22) Brian Litrell (from Backstreet Boys) also known that he is ticklish, but apparently not as ticklish as Nick.

(23) Don Jeffcoat (a former Nickelodeon show host and soap actor) while hosting a Nickelodeon show, he was tickled on his sides by some kids. He laughed and appeared to be very ticklish. He even did some commentary on another episode of the show about tickling. Baked beans had to be dumped down the shirts of contestants. Donny commented, “I’ll bet that tickles!”

(24) James Woods (actor) stated he was ticklish in an e-mail question sent directly to him.

(25) Adam Curry (former MTV VJ in the 80’s) stated he was ticklish on his feet and sides in response to an e-mail question sent directly to him.

(26) Brad Renfro (actor) Brad had to be barefoot through the whole filming of “Tom & Huck” and he said that the cast and crew used to make him laugh by tickling his feet when he wasn’t expecting it. There was even supposed to be a foot-tickling scene in the movie but it was deleted.

(27) Leonardo DeCaprio (movie star) In a issue of Rolling Stone, his Titanic co-star Kate Winslet confessed that she would tickle him on the set to get back for him tickling her

(28 & 29) Brewer Twins (Derek and Keith—the blonde models) A fan emailed them and asked if they were ticklish. Their response was

“We are both a little ticklish, but ever since we were little we loved having our feet tickled.

(30) Simon Rex (former MTV VJ and actor)—On “Baywatch”, they were filming an episode involving a charity race between the lifeguards and other celebrities (all from MTV). They had to dub in Simon’s lines because a female cast member was tickling him under his arms and he went wild.

(31) David Chokachi (former Baywatch actor) –in the same episode that Simon Rex being is tickled, David is in front of the group on the race course when he gets tickled by former MTV VJ, Jon Sencio.

(32) Leif Garret (former teen rock star) –From a teen magazine article entitled “ How to Wow Leif” –one of the responses was to tickle him –he hates it, especially on the bottoms of his feet

(33) Vincent Van Patten (actor) –In an article called “Vincent –10 Secrets He Tries To Hide,” one of them is that he has very ticklish feet.

(34) John Fugelsang (actor/used to be on VH1) was asked in an online interview if he was ticklish , he responded that he “is ticklish all over.” AOL Live Transcript 9/11/98

(35) Richard Rucculo (actor) was asked about being ticklish in an online interview and he said that he was “very, very ticklish- the bottoms of my feet and stomach.” AOL Live Transcript 9/10/98

(36) Nathan (from MTV’s REAL WORLD SEATTLE)—in an online chat was asked if he is ticklish and he replied “I am very ticklish pretty much anywhere, underarms, my feet, my sides, my ears and my neck” AOL Live Transcript 3/2/99

(37) Scott Wolf (actor) –was asked where he was ticklish in an online chat. He responded with “ Well the ones I can tell you about are my knees and the entire midsection.” This is from an E! Online Chat.

(38) James Van DerBeek (actor) It was reported in an interview with his costar from the show, Katie Holmes, that she is always tickling him and he is very ticklish- but she didn’t mention where

(39) Ryan Phillippe (actor) Was asked the question during an AOL Live Chat. Here it is: “Hi Ryan! I wanted to know if you're ticklish and if so, where? RyanP LlVE: lol ribs and stomach lol!

(40) Ted Casablanca (gossip columnist for E!) responded to an email question if he was ticklish with “Yes, my feet are quite ticklish, as are a few other areas that will have to remain unnamed”

(41) Gary Barlow (former member of Take That) In a printed article from a British teen magazine, it showed Gary being tickled for one minute as punishment for losing a game. He stated he hates being tickled

(42) Lee Brennan (lead singer of the British group 911) he was interviewed in Live and Kicking magazine and asked where he was most ticklish, to which he responded “Underneath me arms and my feet!”

(43)L.L. Cool J. (actor and rap star) was asked in an online chat where his ticklish spots are. He replied, “ It depends on what you’re tickling me with.” “LOL, my ribs, I don’t know, you know…All over, all over!”

(44) Lee (member of the British group STEPS) –stated he was ticklish on his feet in an online interview. http://stepaholic.freeservers.com/catalog.html

(45) Jamie Kennedy (actor) When asked in an online interview if he was ticklish , his response was “ I am ticklish on my rib area and my feet.”

(46) Garth Brooks (country star) In an online interview, he was asked if he was ticklish and he said “ Yes and that’s as far as I am going”

http://www.planetgarth.com/092899-transcript.shtml

(47) Jason Brooks (actor on Baywatch Hawaii) asked if he was ticklish in an on-line interview and he said, “ ticklish spots—there are a couple of spots that make me a little jumpy, but I am convinced that being ticklish is mind over matter. But if you find me in a low moment, you can get me.”

(48) Chris O’Donnell (actor) asked in an online interview about what makes him laugh and if he is ticklish and he responded with “ Movies like Caddy Shack and Fletch make me laugh and yes, I am extremely ticklish” (from AOL Online chat)

(49) Omar Vizquel (shortstop for the Seattle Mariners) an Akron newspaper published a picture of Omar during a warm up. The picture showed him doing arm stretches and laughing while another teammate was tickling his sides. Omar was also sent an e-mail asking if he is ticklish and he said, “I am ticklish everywhere!”

(50,51,&52) Members of the band Blink 182 it was reported that the band said they are always having tickle fights and that the lead singer usually wins.

(53)Carson Daly (MTV VJ and host of TRL on MTV) During an on-line chat, Carson was asked if he is ticklish and his response was, “I am ticklish on my chubby love handles.” http://www.carsondaly.com/Interviews/mtvchat.html

(54) Stephen Collins (plays the father on the series Seventh Heaven) was e-mailed the question “what are your ticklish spots?” and he responded by saying that he is ticklish on his “ribs, bottom of feet and back of neck.”

(55) Terry Adams (relief pitcher for the Chicago Cubs) was asked in an on-line chat if he is ticklish and he said that his sides are ticklish.

(56) John Haymes-Newton (actor) In an on-line AOL chat, Ryan was asked where he is ticklish and he stated that he “is ticklish under his arms.”

(57) Jake Reed (football player) In an on-line article from the Fort Worth Star Telegram, there is a mention about brotherly tickling. Jake Reed, who plays for the Vikings, says that he “hates” to play his brother, Dale Carter, who is a cornerback for the Denver Broncos. During a 1996 game, Reed stated that Carter wasn’t playing fair: “I’m running down the field and (Dale) puts his fingers in my side trying to tickle me as I’m running the route.”

(58) James Marsters (plays Spike on Buffy the Vampire Slayer) was asked in an on-line chat where his ticklish spots are. He said, “I am ticklish all over my body. The worst are my stomach and knees, which I found out while I was tied to a chair on the set. The cast was merciless.”

(59) Derek Jeter (player for New York Yankees ) When asked in an on-line interview if he is ticklish, Jeter stated, “Everyone is ticklish. You just have to find the right spots.”

(60) Tim Robbins (actor & director) was asked if he is ticklish in an E! on-line chat and he said, “I’ll never admit to that because my kids will find out!”

(61) Ben Browder (on the original SCI FI series Farscape) was asked in an on-line chat if he is ticklish and he said, “I am ticklish, but I’m not going to say where!” http://www.farscapeuk.terrashare.com//Bentvguide.htm

(62)Ice Cube (rapper and actor) was asked in an online chat if he is ticklish and he said that he’s “ticklish around the knees.”

(63)Anthony Stewart Head (British actor on Buffy the Vampire Slayer) was asked in an on-line interview (on Yahoo!) if he is ticklish and he said, “Yeah, I’m ticklish- on my ribs and feet.”

(64)Shaggy: (Jamaican-born rapper) was asked during a June 1999 Yahoo Chat if his feet are ticklish. He said, “My feet are ticklish.” He also has a lyric in one of his songs “Boombastic” about going to the beach with his girlfriend and not wanting her “to tickle his foot bottom,” after which he giggles. http://chat.yahoo.com/c/events/transcripts/special/063099shaggy.html
(65) Wally Kurth: (soap actor) was asked in an online interview if he was ticklish: Question: Are you ticklish? If so where? Wally: I'm ticklish on the bottom of my feet and around my love handles. http://www.ned-alexis.com/Lukes/Interviews/Kurth/Int001.html
(66) Ben Affleck: (actor) Was asked if he is ticklish (a question to his web site) –he responded “that is way too personal.”
(67) Matthew McConaughey: during an online AOL chat, he was asked: Where are you ticklish? He responds: Well, it matters who's doing the tickling!
(68) Galen Gering: (soap actor) was asked if he has ticklish feet in an online interview and he said “Yes”. http://www.angelfire.com/stars2/passionsrules/chat/shuischatone.html
(69) Paul Walker (actor) Was asked in an on-line chat if he is ticklish and he said, “Yes, I am very ticklish.” http://www.geocities.com/mcnm/teenchat.html

(70) Colin Mortensen (MTV Real World Hawaii) Was asked in an on-line chat if

he is ticklish. He replied, “I think we are all ticklish…and it depends on who

is tickling me.” http://www.teenmag.com/star_stuff/fandomonium/list_all.shtml

(71-74) The Moffats (Canadian band consisting of 4 brothers) In an on-line

Q & A session, The Moffatts were asked if they are ticklish. The triplets, Dave, Clint,

and Bob said they are all ticklish on their feet while older brother Scott is ticklish

everywhere. http://www.teenmag.com/star_stuff/fandomonium/list_all.shtml

(75) Freddie Prinze, Jr. (actor) Was asked in an on-line AOL chat, “What makes you laugh and where are you ticklish?” Freddie responded, “Stupid jokes and scaring people makes me laugh. And my stomach is ticklish.”

(76) Marc Blucas (actor, Buffy the Vampire Slayer) Was asked in an on-line Q& A to share his ticklish spots. His condensed response was, “OK, well I’m not that overly ticklish, but if in a silly mood, pretty much anywhere. Sarah (Michelle Gellar) has a tendency before each scene to squeeze my sides and that has been known to get me on occasion.” http://www.teenmag.com/star_stuff/fandomonium/list_all.shtml

(77) Matthew Fox (actor, Party of 5) “Matthew Fox is super ticklish everywhere”

This information was uncovered during a celeb chat with one of Matthew’s co-stars.

http://www.bigstar.com/chat/transcript/index.cfm?fa=jaspen

(78) Todd Newton (game show host & E! Reporter) Was e-mailed the tickle question.

He responded by saying, “… I am ticklish.”

(79) Roger Taylor (former member of Duran Duran) Was asked the question “are you

ticklish” and he responded, “Oh, very….all over.”

(80) Donn Swaby (soap actor) was asked in an on-line chat if he is ticklish and he

responded, “I’m ticklish depending on where I guess. There are certain times where I am

ticklish on my stomach and my sides, and other times I’m not. And sometimes my feet

are ticklish….”

(81)Jonathan Jackson (actor) Was asked by a fan on-line if he is ticklish. He responded, “Well, yeah, I am, in most normal areas that you’d be ticklish.”

(82) Per (male half of the former Swedish group Roxette) It stated in his bio that he is

ticklish, but it didn’t say where.

(83)Ashley Angel (member of the group O-Town) Ashley was asked in an E! on-line Q

& A session if he is ticklish and where. Ashley stated, “I am very ticklish on the sides of

my stomach.” http://www.2stas.net/ashleyangel/transcripts/eonline.html Ashley was also asked in

another chat if he has ticklish feet and he responded, “Actually, I do!”

http://www.lycos.co.uk/service/chat/transcripts/otown.html

(84)Adam Garcia (actor) On his official website, Adam was asked if he is ticklish. He said, “Maybe. Maybe a little here, maybe a little there. No, it depends on the weather, the mood I’m in and how much pent up anger I’ve got and then sometimes I’m ticklish.

(85) A.J. Benza (host of E! show “Mysteries & Scandals”) Was asked in a E! On-Line Q

& A session the question “Are you ticklish and if so where?” A.J. responded that he is

ticklish under his arms. He also said that when he is being fitted for a suit, if the tailor

pokes him in the sides, he’ll giggle.

(86) Art Mann (reporter on E! and host) Was asked the question “Are you ticklish?”

through e-mail and he responded by saying that he is ticklish on his, “feet, palms, and

neck.”

(87) Dave Sheridan (comedian/actor) Was asked in a Yahoo Chat if he is ticklish and I

if so, where? He responded by saying,

“What kind of question is that? Who’s not ticklish? Wherever. Everywhere. Under

arms….under the foot….”

http://chat.yahoo.com/c/events/transcripts/special/053100sheridan.html

(88) Ray Combs (former host of Family Feud after Richard Dawson) At the end of one of the famous celebrity episodes between the cast of The Young and the Restless and The Price is Right,” Ray Combs was closing the show with all of the celebs around him. He made a snide remark about how the Young and The Restless’ score never made the survey. Lauralee Bell reached over and tickled Ray’s right ribs/side causing him to spasm, lean back, and frantically grab at her fingers to make her stop. All the while he was signing off and trying to act like he was cool.

(89) Peter Barton (former soap star from Young and the Restless) Was tickled on the same weekly run of Celebrity Family Feud as Ray Combs. Peter met Holly Halstrom from the Price Is Right in a face off. He reached over and held down Holly’s hand so she couldn’t hit the buzzer. While Ray was starting to read the question, Holly (twice) wiggles her fingers into Peter’s armpit to make him let go of her. On the second tickling, Peter squirmed, smiled, giggled and let go.

(90) Jason Momoa (actor from “Baywatch Hawaii”) Was asked in a teen chat what makes him laugh and where is he ticklish….he responded with, “Everything makes me laugh…and where am I ticklish? That is super top secret! If I told you, my mom would kick my butt!” http://www.teenmag.com/star_stuff/fandomonium/list_all.shtml

(91-94) No Authority (boy band consisting of 4 members) When asked in an on-line chat session to name their ticklish spots, the group members admitted the following- Ricky- feet; Eric- ears; Tommy- sides, feet, hips, and just above knees; and Danny- very ticklish anywhere. http://www.teenhollywood.com/transcripts.asp?rec=61

(95) David Lago (soap actor) David was asked recently in an on-line 20 questions session, “What makes you laugh and where are you ticklish?” As for his ticklish areas, David says, “My most ticklish spots are my neck and my feet.”

(96) Bronsan Picket (soap actor) Was talking in a chat session. Apparently there were people in the room with him during the chat. He said, “Sorry if I make typos, but Michelle keeps tickling me!”

(97) Richard Bacon (daytime morning talkshow host for BBC in the UK) was asked in a chat if he is ticklish and he said, “Yes, I am very ticklish…in most places.” www.bigbreakfast.co.uk

(98) Richard McCourt (British tv actor) Was asked in a on-line chat what makes him laugh. He said, “Dominic- some of the things he does makes me howl. Being tickled under the chin, I’m very ticklish!” http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbbc/stars/stars

(99-101) Members of the rock group Eve 6- During a chat session, the boys of Eve 6 said they get pumped up for a concert in a variety of ways. One of those ways is that they all get into a little tickling session with each other before a gig. http://www.launch.com/music/content/pvn_content/0,5851,168749,00.html

(102) Andrew Lawrence (youngest of the Lawrence brothers) During an E! on line chat, Joey Lawrence was asked which Lawrence brother is most ticklish and he gave away the info that his little brother Andy is the most ticklish by far. http://www.eonline.com- (under the Joey Lawrence chat )

(103) Ty Herndon (country music star) Was asked in an online chat to share what makes him laugh and where he is ticklish. Ty stated, “Kids never seem to stop making me laugh and my ticklish spot is still a big secret.”

(104) Charlie Gibson (host of Good Morning America) After coming back from a commercial break, Charlie and Diane Sawyer were talking about how he was choking

and how Diane tried to do the hiemlich maneuver on him. He said that it felt more like tickling. He said, “I am very ticklish and that is a liability.”

(105) Christian (from the boy band A1) It was discovered in a Yahoo! Chat transcript that Christian has the most ticklish feet in the band according to band mate Paul. Paul also stated that he himself has ticklish nipples. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/chat/a1.html

(106) Judd Nelson (actor) This one may be a stretch, but the way he answered the question sort of gives it away. Judd was asked in an online chat if he is ticklish. He said, “I will never admit to being ticklish anywhere!”

http://www.talkcity.com/events/chat/nbc/trans/10-12-1999.htmpl

(107) Nick Cannon (actor on Nickelodeon) Was asked in an on-line chat to name his ticklish spots. He said, “I am ticklish all over my body, especially my neck!” http://www.teenhollywood.com/transcripts.asp?rec=34

(108) Mark Berry (member of British group BBMak) In a February 2001 chat transcript, Mark admits he’s ticklish on his arms and feet. http://www.teenpeople.com/teenpeople/chat/transcripts/0,8609,100065,00.html

(109) Dane Bowers (British pop singer) Was asked in a chat if he is ticklish, and he said, “In some places.” http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/chat/dane.html

(110) David Alan Basche (actor) Was asked in a Yahoo! chat what makes him laugh and where he is ticklish, he said, “I am ticklish in several undisclosed locations.”

(111) Dane Cook (comedian whose work is featured on the Internet) In an audio clip, Dane talks about being tickle tortured by an older brother. He says that he “hates to be tickled.”

(112) Jeremy Lelliot (actor on 7th Heaven). On his official website, Jeremy is asked a series of personal questions. One says, “Ticklish?” Jeremy replies, ‘too ticklish.” He also goes on to describe a recent tickling experience he had with a group of friends. He said he was taught the “universal tickle spot.”

http://www.jer-bear.com/jlb.htm

(113) Joey McIntyre (musician) Joey was featured on a live video chat session on Yahoo! He was asked, “Are you ticklish, and if so where?” After a lengthy pause, he said, “Do you really want to know??” Then the moderator asked, “Is that a sheepish yes???” And Joey said, “Yes.” http://www.getmusic.com/calendar/videochats/joeymcintyre/

(114) Sean Filan (musician, Westlife) The other members of the group were sharing secrets about each other and one said, “(Shane) is very ticklish!” http://www.babyloveproducts.com/wl/shaneprofile.html

(115) Corbin Bernsen (film & TV actor) Was asked in a Yahoo! Chat (May 2001), where he is most ticklish. He said, “I’m ticklish on my feet.”

(116 & 117) Dan Lavery & Emerson Hart (music group Tonic) Were asked if they were ticklish in a on-line chat they responded, “Yes.” http://www.radioundercover.com/transcripts_tonic.html

(118) Rich Cronin (rock group LFO) Was asked to share what makes him laugh and where he is ticklish in an AOL chat (June 2001) and Rich stated, “When people are not trying to be funny, that’s when I find things funny. And I am ticklish all over!”

(119) Moby (musician) Was asked in a Yahoo! Chat if he is ticklish and he said, “In the right context, I think I can be ticklish anywhere.”

(120) Ray Munns (MTV VJ) Was e-mailed the questions, “What makes you laugh and where are you ticklish? Ray responded, “Everything makes me laugh and I am ticklish everywhere.”

(121)Brandon Henschel (dancer in Brittany Spears videos) He was asked on his official website if he is ticklish. He said, “I am ticklish in only one spot.”

(122) Ray J (musician and actor) Was asked in a Yahoo!/Get Music Video Chat, August of 2001….Are you ticklish and if so, where? He responded, “Yeah, I’m ticklish. Up in here…” This was a video chat, so he pointed out on his body where he’s ticklish and he pointed to his ribs and stomach area. He said when he “gets tickled, he can’t stop laughing.” http://www.getmusic.com/calendar/videochats/rayj/

(123) Ian Somerhalder (actor) Ian was asked in an on-line chat, “Are you ticklish?” He responded, “Yep, I am very sensitive…all over.”

(124) Drew Luna (outcast team member of Moolah Beach on Fox Family) Was asked in an AOL Live chat if he is ticklish and where and he stated, “I am ticklish all over honey!”

(125) Trevor Morgan (actor) Was in a TeenHollywood.com chat and a questioner asked about Trevor’s hatred of being tickled. He said, “Yes, I hate being tickled, because I can be tickled to the point where all I do is laugh and I can’t breathe in- and I almost choke. But I do like to tickle people. As for Trevor’s most ticklish spot? He said, “my armpits.” http://www.teenhollywood.com/transcripts.asp?rec=115

(126) Eddie Kaye Thomas (actor) Was asked in an AOL Live chat if he is ticklish. He said, “I am ticklish behind my knees.” October 2001

(127) Sean Maguire (British actor on WB show) Was in Eddie Kaye Thomas’ AOL chat and was asked the same question. He said his neck is very ticklish. October 2001

(128) Brian McFayden (MTV VJ) Was in an AOL Live chat (10/30/01) and was asked “the question.” He said, “Yes, I am very ticklish. Very, very, very, very ticklish! Kidding! I’m not except for behind the ears.”

(129) Vince Vaughn (actor) In an AOL Live chat (11/01/01), Vince was asked if he is ticklish. He said, “Getting tickled, you start laughing and then it hurts.”

(130) Aaron Carter (pop star) Was asked “Are you ticklish?” in a Noggin.com chat. Aaron responded that he is “only ticklish in one spot.”

(131) Ricky Proehl (NFL wide receiver for Rams) In a newspaper article, Proehl was asked how it felt when the Rams beat the Panthers a few years back to clinch the NFC West title. Ricky said, “When I was running off the field, it felt like someone was tickling me under the arms…I just had this giddy feeling inside!” http://tsn.sportingnews.com/nfl/players/889/popup.html

(132) Eddie Cahill (actor who played Tag on Friends) Eddie was in an AOL chat (Feb 2002). He was asked what makes him laugh and if he’s ticklish. Eddie replied, “I am ticklish from head to toe. Tickling is a guaranteed way to make me laugh.”

(133) Brad Fischetti (member of group LFO) Was asked in a Q&A with a fan if he is ticklish. Brad replied, “I hate being tickled!”

(134) Alex Michel (from ABC’s “The Bachelor”) Alex was in an AOL Live chat session and he was asked, “Are you ticklish and if so, where?” His response was “Yes, I am! All over.”

(135) Chris (from MTV Real World Chicago) A question was sent to Chris’ mom on his website. She was asked if Chris is ticklish. She said, “I had to ask his sister this one. I can tell you that he was very ticklish as a baby.”

(136) Adam Rickitt (British stage and screen actor) Was asked if he is ticklish and where in a Q & A session on his web page. He stated, “Most ticklish on my sides, much to my family’s amusement when I was younger.”

(137) Andrew W.K. (musician) Andrew was in an AOL Live chat (May 2002) and he was asked to reveal if he is ticklish and where. He said that tickling is mind over matter and when he isn’t in the right mindset, he can be very ticklish all over.

(138) Duncan James (member of the boyband called Blue) Was asked if he is ticklish on the group’s website. He says he is most ticklish under his arms.

(139) Mark Feehily (member of the group Westlife) Was asked if he is ticklish and he said, “Not really. I suppose maybe down below- my FEET I mean!”

(140) Tommy Lee (rock musician) In an E! Online Starboards session (June 2002), Tommy was asked if he is a ticklish guy. He said, “Yeah, I am!”

(141) Eric (from MTV’s Road Rules 11 Campus Crawl) Eric was asked if he’s ticklish in an E! online chat. He responded by saying, “It takes the right person to tickle me and make me laugh. The locations can be found through trial and error.”

(142) Roland Kickinger (Chip Rommel on “Son of the Beach”) Roland was e-mailed the question are you ticklish and if so, where? He said, “I am very ticklish!”

(143) Scott Lowell (plays “Ted” on Queer as Folk) He was asked in a Q&A session on his official website if he is ticklish. He claims he isn’t, but intersperses that answer with laughs and desperate pleas as if someone was tickling him.

(144) Michael Rosenbaum (plays Lex Luthor on “Smallville”) This is how his AOL Live interview went (9/02)..Hi Michael! Are you a ticklish guy? If so, where?

MichaelRLive: “Sure. Where am I not, that's the question.”

(145) Sean Paul (hip hop artist) Sean was asked in an AOL Live Chat (Oct. 2002)….

Hi Sean! I wanted to know if you're ticklish, and if so, where?

TPSeanPaul: In certain special places that I'm not allowed to talk about right now, but yeah, I'm ticklish.

(146) Roger Lodge (host of TV’s Blind Date) Roger was asked if he’s ticklish in an E! Online Q&A session. He said, “Yeah, I am very ticklish. But I’m afraid I can’t print where.”

(147-151) Natural (boy band consisting of 5 members) Were asked on their website if they are ticklish. The answers were: J is ticklish on his feet; Patrick has ticklish underarms; Ben, Michael and Marc are ticklish everywhere.

(152&153) Frankie and Chris (two members of group DreamStreet) Have reported that they are ticklish. Frankie is ticklish on his stomach and Chris is most ticklish on his sides.

(154) Barry Zito (pitcher for Oakland A’s) Was asked in a chat if he’s ticklish. He said, “It depends on who is tickling me.” He then invited the questioner to “test him out.”

(155) Aries Monroe (Canadian football player) In a news article, it was brought up that Aries was being punished for being late to practice. Apparently, he was tied up with tape (with his arms above his head) and tickled by several members of a women’s volleyball team. Aries mentioned that he hates being tickled.

Last edited:
cool beans!!!

What about Al Pacino and Joe Millionaire?? I'm dying to know!!

ticklishly yours,

crydun:D :p

Jonah from Tough Enough

Jonah was tickled by all the cast members on the last episode of Tough Enough under his arms, his ribs, his stomach, and I think someone got his knees too!!

AH! Lol! That quote from James Marsters is what inspired my fic Test Subject! It's on this forum... somewhere. Probalby back on page six or so by now.

both Lance and JC from NSync are ticklish. There are a few pics of them being tickled by various band members floating about on the internet. Which is very cool cuz they're seriously cuties!

Kelly

I would love to get my hands on Lance! He's sooo cute! Wonder if he giggles or screams?

i think i heard that seann willaims scott (the famous "stifler") is too...i'll let you know when i confirm it :)

~clair

seann william scott

I would love 2 know if any1 has found out if Seann's ticklish as he is such a cutie.
I have emailed Mark Mcgrath asking if he is ticklish so we will just have 2 wait and see what he replies saying :)

A few more ticklish guys

Krokus said:
great list A few more ticklish celebs
Here Are A few more ticklish guys I can guarantee that my information is real so...enjoy:

Brad Pitt - first I read he is ticklish in an old ticklish male celebs list, but then I found the whole chat. Here it is:
"Hi, Brad! Are You ticklish and if so where?"
"(lol) I'm ticklish everywhere, but most on the feet!"
In the list I mention it was written:
Brad Pitt - feet, everywhere

Tim McGraw - in a chat, a few months ago he was asked:
"What makes you laugh and are you ticklish?"
Tim:"My girls make me laugh - all three of them
And I'm ticklish. Probably the back of my neck is the most ticklish spot I can talk about..."

Anthony Costa from Blue - I have a few pics of him being tickled on the ribs by bandmate Lee Ryan

In another ticklish celebs list I read that Eminem is ticklish on his feet.
Steven Gately ( ex- Boyzone member ) - In an magazine he was asked:
"Where are you most ticklish?"
Steven: "Under the arms like most people. But I go into some very bad giggles."

Nicky from Westlife - in an band dedicated site there is a test "How well do you know the members?"
Question: "where is Nicky most ticklish?"
Answer:"Neck"

Ronan Keating - also ex Boyzone member - I have two gorgious but very small pics of him:
1. He is held with his head down by bandmate Mikey and is tickled on the knees by bandmate Keith - he is laughing
2. Mikey is still holding him, his shirt has slipped down, revealing his stomack and ribs - Keith is tickling them...Ronan is screaming!!!!!

I emailed Creed's vocalist Scott Stapp and asked him if he is ticklish and where. After a real long period he answered:
"Yes - a bit on the feet - I'm not giving up any other weak spots."

Finally, but this time I can't guarantee, in an Viggo Mortensen fansite I read facts about him. One was:
"He is very ticklish on his feet"
Is it true? I only hope so
! thanks a bunch!

David Sneddon ticklish

Singer David Sneddon admit of being very ticklish on the feet, ribs and tummy. Most on the feet. Also he's been tickled on the sides a few times. Thats good - he looks hyper ticklish to me:D

Will Smith & Jesse McKartney from Dream Street ticklish

On various Will Smith sites I've read that he is ticklish on his ribs and stomach.
In an on-line interview Jesse was asked if he was ticklish he said:
"Yes, but I'll never tell you where!"
In a site of the band Good Charlotte thee were facts about the band. One Was:
"Both Joel and Benji are ticklish"

Jonathan Ross (UK Chat show host and radio DJ)is ticklish on his feet and sides. He was tickled on his sides by Sharon Davies once on the sports quiz programe You think it's all over and nearly fell out of his chair. He also used to do a radio programme on a Saturday morning where you have a challenge to complete and prove over the phone, you have no idea what he is going to ask you to prove - he phoned up a girl one morning about 9 mnths ago and asked are you ticklish, asked her where and how she reacts, she then had to prove it and her partner came and tickled her whilst he then gave her 3 questions to answer to win her prize whilst the poor lass had completely lost it and was screaming and laughing like mad. At the end he admitted to being very ticklish on his feet himself.

Josh Groban & Josh Turner Ticklish

While surfing through the Internet I fell on an iteresting extract of an iterview with popular operatic singer Josh Groban. He was asked: "Are you ticklish?"
Josh's reply "Yes,very ticklish."

Also I emailed country singer Josh Turner asking him if he's ticklish and where. Much to my surprise he replied:
"I am ticklish, most on the feet and the ribs area."
A nice answer:) I only hope that it really was from Josh, not from someone of his qrew or something like that...

Clay Aiken ticklish

Clay Aiken (singer) makes a funny little admission about his ticklishness in an online Q&A session with fans from 2006. It's not his nly one, but is definitely the most memorable one:

Gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessMcVargas View Post
So I really really want to know bro...... Are you ticklish?? if so where's your tickle spot?!?!
:
A strange truth about me... I am ONLY ticklish on the bottom of my left foot

http://allaboutaiken.yuku.com/topic/3680

Interview - Aiken4u - 26.03.2004

Review-Journal: Do you think there are some surprises about you and Kelly -- things about you that people would be surprised if they knew?
Clay Aiken: For the most part, she and I are exactly how we come across on camera on TV. We get along well. We tickle each other like we're brother and sister a lot. Surprises? Lord, as many interviews as we do, we pretty much have told everything about ourselves. ... I just talked to a girl earlier today that knew exactly what color my car was, and what kind of car I drove.

http://www.kitzligestars.com/data/m/aiken_clay.html

Aiken4Backstreet — March 15, 2010Clay, Ruben & the gang perform What The World Needs Now. (Watch Clay & Ruben closely....you'll see Clay trying really hard not to crack up...and Ricky looking over at Ruben...thats cuz Ruben is poking and tickling Clay. Haha)

http://il.youtube.com/ watch?v=KL9rxXZtZeQ
(remove space)

Last edited:
Re: Josh Groban & Josh Turner Ticklish

lemortdamour said:
While surfing through the Internet I fell on an iteresting extract of an iterview with popular operatic singer Josh Groban. He was asked: "Are you ticklish?"
Josh's reply "Yes,very ticklish."

Also I emailed country singer Josh Turner asking him if he's ticklish and where. Much to my surprise he replied:
"I am ticklish, most on the feet and the ribs area."
A nice answer:) I only hope that it really was from Josh, not from someone of his qrew or something like that...

nice finds! Josh Turner is such a stud anyhow!!!

Damien Flood Ticklish

This is from a Damien Flood n-line Interview:

Are you ticklish and if so where?
Yes - Guess!!

Not the best answer, but better than nothing:))

Hey, 'lemortdamour' - any chance you could e-mail or post those pics you have of Ronan and the guy from Blue being tickled to me?

I was watching Celebrity Big Brother last night when Boy Band member Kenzie was receiving a massage from Brigette Nielsen. She placed her hands on either side of his ribcage and he tensed up, then as she started to move her hands he curled up giggling and told her she so couldn't do that as he was too ticklish.

Everyone is ticklish

1.I read that rapper Ja Rule is ticklish. It was somewhere on the Internet...

2. It's all over the Internet that Matt Damon is extremely ticklish on his feet.

3. I e-mailed MTV VJ Neil Cole, asking him if he was ticklish and where. Here's his reply:

"LOL Hi! Thanks for the question! The answer is YES - I'm very ticklish! Where...well that's a delicate thing...I will only tell you that I HATE being tickled on the feet... - guess the other spots!!! LOL

I'd love to have about three hours with Matt Damon, Johnny Depp and Leo Dicaprio

Tom from McFly ticklish

that's from an online interview:
q: Where do you like being kissed?
Tom: I'm really ticklish, but i like my ear being nibbled, and I like being kissed on my bottom lip.

lance

lance bass i did have a pic of him being tickled on his side by Joey out of the group Lance was giggling and had put his hands to protect his side and had lifted his leg up coz it tickled so much and had kinda lost his balance coz of it so he is being held up by one of the other guys
I'll try and find the pic for u all

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back