• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Male Celebrity List (by Reeder)

Joseph Morgan

Joseph Morgan (actor, The Originals) is ticklish! He admitted it in response to a couple of fan questions sent directly to him via the Cameo app's 'Direct Message' option. (He charges $350 for a video but only $20 for a DM!)

Q: I have two questions: 1. What's your biggest weakness? 2. Are you ticklish anywhere? If so, where are your ticklish spots?

Joseph Morgan:

Hello, love. Thanks for your kind words. I really appreciate them. Weakness? I'm a perfectionist, I guess. Ticklish? My brain is ticklish. Otherwise... a little on my feet and under my arms. I wish you the very best. Always and forever.

(DM so no link)

Maybe it's wishful thinking, but I have a feeling he is a lot more ticklish than he is willing to admit! :tickle:

Attachments

• Joseph Morgan 1.jpg
    Joseph Morgan 1.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 101
  • Joseph Morgan 2.jpg
    Joseph Morgan 2.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 57
  • Joseph Morgan 3.jpg
    Joseph Morgan 3.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 52
  • Joseph Morgan 4 (tickle fake).jpg
    Joseph Morgan 4 (tickle fake).jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 108
  • Joseph Morgan 5.jpg
    Joseph Morgan 5.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 30
Henry Cavill

Henry Cavill (actor, Superman, The Witcher) sheepishly admitted he is ticklish on Josh Horowitz's podcast, Happy Sad Confused (HSC). Henry talks about Sam Claflin making him laugh off set, and tickling comes up:

Henry: Sam... He's–He's very funny. He had me laughing really, really hard. It was actually at some points [chuckles] it was a little difficult to keep it straight, and keep it serious and professional because once... Once he had me tickled, like off set, then as soon as we were on and action was happening I was like “Just forget. Just forget the thing he just did because it’s gonna kill your performance.”

Josh: We’re not talking actual literal tickling, he’s not like literally going–

Henry: No no, he’s not literally ticking me–tickling me, I, that would have been, that would have been–

Josh: Too far.

Henry: I mean…

Josh: *fake British accent* Ah ya never know. Ya never know. A little bit of affection…

Henry: We’re missing it now, aren’t we?

Josh: We are. Now we could use a little tickle.

Henry: Yeah!

Josh: Sam Claflin, where are you?

podbay.fm/p/happy-sad-confused/e/1600941600
(go to 23:32)

Here's a tumblr link, which has a small gif of Jason Momoa giving Henry Cavill a quick tickle on the sides, as he reaches out to hug him. The tumblr comment says it all:

We’ll start with Henry. That boy is indeed ticklish, and like to think it’s on his ribs. It’s a small gif, but look closely:

Did you see it? There is a very subtle shift AWAY from Jason and a smile when he first grabs Henry before Henry realizes that he just wanted a hug. I’d recognize that shift anywhere, it’s tickle panic. And I want to explore it.

dancingwendigo.tumblr.com/post/616653704905539584/heyaaaa-ive-been-thinking-can-we-have-a
(scroll down)

Jason Momoa seems to take pleasure in squeezing Henry's sides/waist and/or tickling him. Below you can see another photo of Jason trying to tickle Henry.

Attachments

• Henry Cavill quickly tickled by Jason Momoa.mp4
    317.7 KB
  • Jason Momoa tickle attacking Henry Cavill 4.jpg
    Jason Momoa tickle attacking Henry Cavill 4.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 115
  • Henry-Cavill-Feet-5008035.jpg
    Henry-Cavill-Feet-5008035.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 80
  • Henry-Cavill-Feet-3842477.jpg
    Henry-Cavill-Feet-3842477.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 89
  • Henry-Cavill-Feet-3410193.jpg
    Henry-Cavill-Feet-3410193.jpg
    286.2 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Hunter Hayes

Hunter Hayes (singer) was reported being ticklish by the moderator of an Instagram fan site, which only shares fun facts about Hunter. One of them is about how ticklish Hunter is:

factshunterhayes:
I asked him if he was ticklish when I met him last month, and he like backed away and i was like 'im not gonna tickle you' and then he gave me this answer^ and I told me that nobody has ever asked him that before so i mean thats good #hunterhayes

Here is the Fact itself:

Hunter Hayes Fun Fact: Hunter is very ticklish, and says that he gets violent and breaks things when he's tickled.

www.instagram.com/ p/5Z8aaPEF_v/?hl=en
(remove space)

Attachments

• Hunter Hayes 1.jpg
    Hunter Hayes 1.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 36
  • Hunter-Hayes-Feet-2937445.jpg
    Hunter-Hayes-Feet-2937445.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 43
  • Hunter-Hayes-Feet-4013999.jpg
    Hunter-Hayes-Feet-4013999.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 38
  • Hunter-Hayes-Feet-4014000.jpg
    Hunter-Hayes-Feet-4014000.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 63
  • Huntery Hayes.jpg
    Huntery Hayes.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 31
Clive Standen

Clive Standen (actor) who was on Vikings admitted he is ticklish in a cameo, although he didn't go into any details. When asked 'Are you ticklish and if so, where the most?' he responded:

Clive: "You asked me where my tickle spot is, and I will not reveal that. That's the third rule of Tickle Fight Club: never reveal your tickle spot. I'll never beat my kids if they know where my tickle spot is!"

He aslo giggled the entire time he was answering so he must be pretty ticklish!! I've a couple more sources where Clive talks tickle fights:

Taken's Clive Standen: My Very Particular Set of Skills? Tickle Fights and American Girl Trivia

And though the actor does all his own stunts and is extensively trained in stage combat, Muay Thai, tumbling and even contemporary dance, if you were to ask his children where their father excels, they might say “Clive’s particular set of skills are being an expert tickle monster and knowing everything there is to know about American Girl dolls,” he says with a laugh. “I’m a demon tickle monster: I get them in a tickle lock, and they can’t get out. It’s like UFC tickling.”

people.com/parents/clive-standen-talks-taken-reboot-kids/

From Jessica Pimentel's twitter:

A huge shoutout to @CliveStanden who killed it on @HistoryVikings tonight.
How charming and ticklish! Love you #rolllikerollo

twitter.com/TheCrusher007/status/700531097545875458

Last one: when Clive shared the photo of him, Alex Ludwig, Kathryn Winnick and Travis Fimmel on Instagram stories, he captioned it with:

"oh gosh it tickles" "hihihi hihi"

twitter.com/ninasaffron/status/788860701649534977/photo/1

Attachments

• Clive.jpg
    Clive.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 28
  • Clive-Standen-Feet-3081123.jpg
    Clive-Standen-Feet-3081123.jpg
    753.2 KB · Views: 58
  • Clive-Standen-Feet-3091658.jpg
    Clive-Standen-Feet-3091658.jpg
    835.2 KB · Views: 33
  • Clive-Standen-Feet-4936941.jpg
    Clive-Standen-Feet-4936941.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 32
  • Vikings tickle war.jpg
    Vikings tickle war.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Great find, thanks for sharing! Also, Tickle Fight Club, eh? I hope Travis Fimmel and Alexander Ludwig are also members of that club... ;)

Wrestler Steve Austin admits to being ticklish: youtube.com/watch?v=YreiQpXHa9w

Wrestler Steve Austin admits to being ticklish: youtube.com/watch?v=YreiQpXHa9w

Thanks for sharing this! I haven't been into wrestling for years, but my yonger self is rejoicing at Steve Austin's admission haha

Sebastián Yatra

Sebastián Yatra (Colombian singer and songwriter) is very ticklish! He posted a video of himself being jokingly tickled on Instagram, on his neck and upperbody, and seemed prety ticklish:

Morrrrrr no más cosquillas!!!! 🙈🙈🙈🙈😂😂😂😂

instagram.com/p/ B8mQGX4BlnY/?hl=en
(remove space)

On twitter, a fan shared a video from a meet & greet with Sebastián, where he got his stomch and sides briefly tickled by a female fan while posing for a photo:

Tini haciéndole cosquillas a Sebastián jajaja

Tini tickling Sebastián jajaja

twitter.com/ onlysyt/status/1199893050576834561
(remove space)

Sebastián also posted an Instagram story where he was getting a foot massage, and you could briefly hear him giggle and say, 'Hace cosquillas' (Sebastián: It tickles!), before the video ended. Very brief, but he definitely has ticklish feet, and likely ticklish everything else!

(I don't have the video saved, sadly, but if anyone does, feel free to share it!)

Attachments

• Sebastián-Yatra-Feet-4310542.jpg
    Sebastián-Yatra-Feet-4310542.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 61
  • Sebastián-Yatra-Feet-4317114.jpg
    Sebastián-Yatra-Feet-4317114.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 33
  • Sebastián-Yatra-Feet-4328930.jpg
    Sebastián-Yatra-Feet-4328930.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 30
  • Sebastián-Yatra-Feet-4426810.jpg
    Sebastián-Yatra-Feet-4426810.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 59
  • Sebastián-Yatra-Feet-4945088.jpg
    Sebastián-Yatra-Feet-4945088.jpg
    344.3 KB · Views: 41
Trey Baxter

Trey Baxter (actor/model) is ticklish! He was questioned during an hour-long Q&A session with fans over on Instagram, Sunday Coffee Live, where he admitted to having a certain weakness:

Q: Are your feet ticklish?

Trey Baxter: Are your feet ticklish? Yes, my feet are ticklish! I do have ticklish feet.

instagram.com/ p/CHnvURhFq0a/
(remove space... go to 29:21)

Update, Nov 2020: On last Sunday's Instagram live Q&A, Trey was asked another question about his ticklishness and this time admitted that it is more than just his feet that are succeptible to tickling:

Q: Are you ticklish and, if so, where the most?

Trey Baxter: [laughing] Um, I think I'm ticklish around my... Oh, what's up, George? George is there, cool! But I think if I'm ticklish, I'm ticklish around my belly, like ab area, and then my armpits... [touches his armpit under his jacket and laughs] It's weird, I know, but yeah!

(No link available, he hasn't saved the video)

Attachments

• Trey-Baxter-Feet-1.jpg
    Trey-Baxter-Feet-1.jpg
    273.5 KB · Views: 21
  • Trey-Baxter-Feet-3784590.jpg
    Trey-Baxter-Feet-3784590.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Trey-Baxter-Feet-5395380.jpg
    Trey-Baxter-Feet-5395380.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 41
  • Trey-Baxter-Feet-5395381.jpg
    Trey-Baxter-Feet-5395381.jpg
    251.7 KB · Views: 114
  • Trey-Baxter-Feet-5395382.jpg
    Trey-Baxter-Feet-5395382.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Paul Greene

Paul Greene (actor, When Calls the Heart) is ticklish! He admitted it on twitter in response to a fan question. Unrelatedly, he's also stated on instagram that he likes his feet rubbed and touched.

Q: Are you a ticklish guy? If so, where are you the most tickly?

Paul Greene:

Ticklish ? Just feet. And not always. Only randomly

twitter.com/ paulgreenemedia/status/1109688549341724673
(remove space)

Attachments

• Paul-Greene-Feet-4712600.jpg
    Paul-Greene-Feet-4712600.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Paul-Greene-Feet-5386765.jpg
    Paul-Greene-Feet-5386765.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 74
  • Paul-Greene-Feet-5386759.jpg
    Paul-Greene-Feet-5386759.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 21
  • Paul-Greene-Feet-4709863.jpg
    Paul-Greene-Feet-4709863.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 70
  • Paul-Greene-Feet-4711208.jpg
    Paul-Greene-Feet-4711208.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 71
Alex Gaskarth of All Time Low is ticklish!

I've recently really been into the band All Time Low and I recently learned that the lead singer Alex Gaskarth is ticklish! I was told there was a video of the guitarist Jack grabbing and poking his sides making him squeal during a performance but it doesn't exist anymore sadly. Also, apparently there was a performance back in 2015 of Alex getting tickled by Jack during a ball fight as he was kicking the balls back and performing. Not an actual fight obviously but just in good fun. There is a short video of the ball fight on Youtube but I don't think it includes the tickling. I did hear what sounded like giggling from Alex but I could also see him and it didn't look like he was being tickled. There's also a tweet by Alex saying the following,
"Thanks for tuning in. Thanks to @DatBoyVinnyP!! Check out his new podcast @allwingsreport See y’all next week and don’t tickle me"

I've been seeing a lot of their interviews and other videos and they seem like super awesome and fun guys so it's no surprise they would occasionally tickle each other! Jack is apparently also ticklish cause during a photo op, Alex kept trying to tickle him causing Jack to freak out! Anyways, if anyone has any pics of videos of them getting tickled, please share! Also sorry if this is a repost. Again, I've only recently started getting into the band. Side note, Alex has really nice feet! I wonder if they're ticklish.
Alex-Gaskarth-Feet-5236636.jpgAlex-Gaskarth-Feet-5360969[1].jpgAlex-Gaskarth-Feet-5236641.jpgAlex-Gaskarth-Feet-5236642.jpgAlex-Gaskarth-Feet-4686343.jpg

Thanks for sharing, I hadn't thought of them in a while! Really cool about Alex being ticklish, will keep a look out for any videos resurfacing! :) P.S. His feet definitely look like they'd be quite ticklish, heehee

Ricky Whittle

Ricky Whittle (actor, Shadow Moon in American Gods) is very ticklish! He has admitted it freely on twitter, first by posting repeatedly about how much he hates being tickled, and then by answering a couple of fan questions privately:

Q: Are you ticklish? If so, where?

Ricky Whittle:

Yes and everywhere x

(DM from Dec 2, 2012)

Q: What makes you laugh & are your feet ticklish? :D

Ricky Whittle:

Everythin and yes

(DM from Oct 22, 2014)

Ricky Whittle:

If you tickle me, I'm not responsible for your injuries!!!

twitter.com/ MrRickyWhittle/status/228543813902286848
(remove space)

Ricky Whittle:

I hate being tickled. I do not think it is cute. I do not find it funny. I will kick you in the throat. 👊💥😆

twitter.com/ MrRickyWhittle/status/344487482794070016
(remove space)

The last tweet is in a response to a comment about an episode of The 100 where Ricky's character gets captures, tied up, and tortured for information:

@zeldawilliams ha ha all they had to do was tickle me and I would've sang like a bird 😂😂
#The100 #sensitivegrounder

twitter.com/ MrRickyWhittle/status/464802186095259648
(remove space)

Fun fact: On the set of The 100, Ricky Whittle was nicknamed 'The Tickle Monster' by his co-stars, and he's reportedly tickled both his female and male co-stars.

from Devon Bostick:

@MrRickyWhittle last night was ridiculous. if you ever tickle me with your beard again, I will destroy you!!

twitter.com/ devbostick/status/464861730368393216
(remove space)

Ricky Whittle:

But I lurve u :)RT @devbostick: @MrRickyWhittle last night was ridiculous. if you ever tickle me with your beard again, I will destroy you!!

twitter.com/ MrRickyWhittle/status/464895962402406400
(remove space)

from Eliza Taylor:

@MrRickyWhittle aka tickle monster

twitter.com/ MisElizaJane/status/393888104630599680
(remove space)

There was also a video from SDCC 2015, where Ricky Whittle sneaks up behind Bob Morley, while Morley is answering questions, and quickly tickles his armpits and under arms, making Bob squirm and laugh, saying: "Don't touch me! Don't touch me!" (Link's unavailable now)

Attachments

• Ricky-Whittle-1.jpg
    Ricky-Whittle-1.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 37
  • Ricky-Whittle-Feet-3282174.jpg
    Ricky-Whittle-Feet-3282174.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 42
  • Ricky-Whittle-Feet-3282175.jpg
    Ricky-Whittle-Feet-3282175.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 35
  • Ricky-Whittle-Feet-3624718.jpg
    Ricky-Whittle-Feet-3624718.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 36
  • Ricky-Whittle-Feet-3624723.jpg
    Ricky-Whittle-Feet-3624723.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 35
You will probably find this video interesting (not just for Jack and Alex, the other guys too):
https://www. youtube.com/watch?v=7DZLZ81zSzU&feature=youtu.be&list=LL&t=4610
(at the 1:16:50 mark)

You will probably find this video interesting (not just for Jack and Alex, the other guys too):
https://www. youtube.com/watch?v=7DZLZ81zSzU&feature=youtu.be&list=LL&t=4610
(at the 1:16:50 mark)

Nice! Thanks! Yeah I think I came across that video but I didn't feel like watching the whole thing just to find that one moment. lol Thanks for the time stamp! Looks like they're now fully aware of the tickle fetish scene!

Thanks for sharing, and, wow, the person who sent in that e-mail definitely is courageous!! After 'Tickled', and mid-pandemic, offering to tickle Jack and then sell the video to his fans... Just wow! lol

Daniel Peyer (personal trainer, model) admitted on social media to having feet that are so ticklish he apparently accidentally kicked his girlfriend in the face when she tickled him.

66745223_2161613114139378_925110598071484416_n.jpg
Daniel-Peyer-Feet-4520774.jpg
6jl1x09sw0051.jpg
Daniel-Peyer-by-Photographer-Glenn-Adam-20180116-07.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome! Thanks for sharing these, I'd no idea there were pics of Adam Sandler getting tickled! Also, :hiwelcome:

Andrew Walker

Andrew Walker (Canadian actor) is ticklish! He responded to a DM on the app Cameo, where he admitted that he can't take being tickled and that he's also a prankster, which makes me think he may get tickled as punishment for pulling pranks on people:

Q: What makes you laugh & are you ticklish anywhere? If so, where the most?

Andrew Walker
:

I'm ticklish all over, I have a very low tolerance for tickling, I die laughing all the time. I'm also a prankster, so when people pull pranks on me or vice versa, that's what makes me laugh.

(DM, so no link)

Attachments

• Andrew-W--Walker-Feet-31.jpg
    Andrew-W--Walker-Feet-31.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 48
  • Andrew-W--Walker-Feet-32.jpg
    Andrew-W--Walker-Feet-32.jpg
    274.3 KB · Views: 43
  • Andrew-W--Walker-Feet-3911097.jpg
    Andrew-W--Walker-Feet-3911097.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 68
  • Andrew-W--Walker-Feet-3911098.jpg
    Andrew-W--Walker-Feet-3911098.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 101
  • Andrew-W--Walker-Feet-4926762.jpg
    Andrew-W--Walker-Feet-4926762.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 35
Justin Willman

Justin Willman (magician/comedian) is very ticklish! He sheepishly admitted it in a Reddit AmA with fans from a few years ago, where he replied to two tickle questions:

Q: 1. What makes you laugh? 2. Are you ticklish and, if so, where?

Justin Willman:

1. most of my friends are comedians and are therefore way funnier than me, and they make me laugh pretty hard. Saw Steve Martin at the Hollywood Bowl last year, and can't remember laughing that hard.
2. Yes and none of your business where.

reddit.com/r/ IAmA/comments/1xnljz/i_am_magiciancomedian_and_host_of_cupcake_wars/cfcy7bd/?context=5
(remove space)

Q: Have you ever had a pedicure? Did you like it? Too ticklish for me. Lol.

Justin Willman
:

Yes, way too ticklish for me. And they polished up my toe nails to make them all shiny and it stayed that way for weeks. Not my best look.

reddit.com/r/ IAmA/comments/1xnljz/i_am_magiciancomedian_and_host_of_cupcake_wars/cfczj86/?context=5
(remove space)

Q: On a scale from not at all to extremely, how ticklish are your feet?

Justin Willman
:

holy shit, so many questions about my feet!!! (I'd say 'very ticklish')

reddit.com/r/ IAmA/comments/1xnljz/i_am_magiciancomedian_and_host_of_cupcake_wars/cfd006z/?context=5
(remove space)

Attachments

• Justin WIllman 1.jpg
    Justin WIllman 1.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 71
  • Justin-Willman-Feet-4591994.jpg
    Justin-Willman-Feet-4591994.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 81
  • Justin-Willman-Feet-5004103.jpg
    Justin-Willman-Feet-5004103.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 97
  • Justin-Willman-Feet-5286383.jpg
    Justin-Willman-Feet-5286383.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 89
  • Justin-Willman-Feet-5286384.jpg
    Justin-Willman-Feet-5286384.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 61
Chris Martin socked foot tickled

Hey I don't know if this has been posted yet or not but I just discovered this behind the scenes video of Coldplay making their music video for their song Magic and there's a brief moment where Chris Martin is stuck in a box with his socked feet sticking out and a woman briefly tickles his left foot.

www.youtube. com/watch?v=Vs4rH0T_0Jk (remove space) Go to 3:06

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back