• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SERIOUS UNDERARMS TICKLE TORTURE : FREE CLIP

FT MANAGER

1st Level Violet Feather

You probably remember Camille one of our most hysterical model.
This clip is one of our most intense underarms tickle torture with this girl.
She is totally immobilized and mercilessly tickled for a very SERIOUS tickle punishment.
You don't see this kind of reactions very often!

FtManager.jpg

Enjoy at:
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7896

Camille Preview

Visit our others stores :

Thanks alot for the free clip! And great idea for a store with only armpit clips! I will definitely check it out in the future.

TWO THUMB's UP ...!!!!

I am Armpits Tickling Fans....Two Thumb's Up I give for these clip...
Keep on Working it....

I always appreciate what you guys do, but I will never understand why that guy in particular always finds it necessary to look at the camera, and make faces like we are somehow seeking his commentary. I have seen numerous posts, over the past 3 years that have started to sound really redundant on this issue. You think that after all those complaints might actually sink in to the producers mind. Look at it this way...People complain about it, and don't really seem to comment on how they like it so why not just stop doing it? Just an idea.

Peace

Very, very good!

You guys are definitely relentless when it comes to underarm tickling. My all-time favorite (to date, anyway) was Marjolaine, standing against the pole, while you attacked her underarms from behind. That one stands out as one of the most stimulating videos I've ever bought.

One thing I absolutely love to see is when the arms are pulled up-and-out, tight, so there is no chance to squirm or cover and the armpit is completely, helplessly exposed to agressive tickling. Can you suggest any of your videos that highlight this circumstance?

Thanks!

You guys are definitely relentless when it comes to underarm tickling. My all-time favorite (to date, anyway) was Marjolaine, standing against the pole, while you attacked her underarms from behind. That one stands out as one of the most stimulating videos I've ever bought.

Agreed. Marjolaine is EXTREMELY ticklish, the only thing that let that session down for me is her rather annoying screaming. She never laughs; just screams.

One thing I absolutely love to see is when the arms are pulled up-and-out, tight, so there is no chance to squirm or cover and the armpit is completely, helplessly exposed to agressive tickling. Can you suggest any of your videos that highlight this circumstance?

Not all of these feature bondage as tight as you are describing, but for standing-up-with-arms-stretched-overhead tickle torture from these guys you might like to try:

- The sessions with Clementine and Chloe
- A clip with Edita in a red dress
- Judith tied to the pillar in a red dress
- Leila and Laetitia tied to the same pillar
- Melanie tickled by the FT guy and Vanessa, again, tied to this same pillar
- Morgane tickled standing up
- Roxeanne tied standing to a pole
- Virginie tied to a pillar, and going absolutely crazy from it.

These are some of the best clips I can think of featuring the scenario you have described. Look these girls up on the clips4sale site and enjoy!

And there is another one that I wont buy due to his looking into the camera. And he is always making silly faces when he does it.

What's New

3/18/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back