• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tiffany's in trouble again. Act II (f/f very adult)

Owain Tudur

“This plump little piggy went to market...”

“Hee hee hee...c’mon, no more...”

“This cute little piggy stayed home...”

“Eek....no....hee hee...”

"And this darling little piggy had roast beef..."

The masked dominatrix tweaked the spread-eagled blonde’s right middle toe, scratching the soft, pink, wrinkled sole while intoning the third line of the familiar nursery rhyme usually reserved for babies. Tiffany responded by trying to clench her toes but the tickling of her naked sole prevented this. The wriggling cute digits and sweet laughter entranced the delighted librarian.

“And this adorable little piggy had none,” Yvonne teased as she played with the fourth toe and tickle-savaged the little blonde pixie's arch. Tiffany laughed heartily, her toes continuing to struggle against the assault only driving on the demented leather-clad woman.

Grasping the baby toe between a thumb and index finger, the dominatrix joyfully shouted the familiar final line, “And this little ticklish piggy went, wee, wee, wee, all the way home!“

Fingers scratching at the pink ball, the littlest piggy being tweaked only provided more cute giggles. Grabbing two long feathers from her tray, Yvonne began to tickle the left sole with one, while inserting the other between the shaking toes. The helpless blonde response was a fit of giggles.

“Ah, you’re a giggly one aren’t you? My Fairy Fey, isn’t this a lot of fun?”

“Hee hee hee hee hee....N-no! P-p-please....stop! Hee hee hee...”

Still concentrating on her new tickling techniques on Tiffany’s helpless left barefoot, Yvonne smirked and replied, “Hasn’t your mistress given you a twenty minute break and some water? Speaking of which, how’s your bladder?”

Tiffany face grimaced, her bladder was getting full and she was afraid of what may happen if this tickling assault continued. True, the bitch did give her water and a twenty minute break. Then, after carefully removing the rest of the ruined right Converse and tearing away the rest of the right sock, leaving the blonde’s feet completely bare, the woman began to kiss and fondle Tiffany’s adorable toes and feet, which caused moans of delight before Yvonne started her second round of tickling.

Finally, the masked fiend stopped. Tenderly, she kissed the left sole a couple of times, before, starting at the littlest toe, giving the five toes a little kiss at their ends, before giving the big toe with its cute upturned end a long hard suck followed up with another kiss at its tip. Tiffany, despite herself, audibly moaned.

Grabbing a pair of sharp scissors from the tray, Yvonne unceremoniously began to cut away at the seams of Tiffany’s jeans, first the left side and then the right side while Tiffany could only watch, dismayed yet, at the same time, excited. Finishing her task, Yvonne quickly pulled away and discarded the ruined jeans revealing Tiffany’s beautiful slim, yet well made, legs and pink panties. Yvonne noticed that the panties were slightly moist at the crotch, just like hers.

Tiffany's adorable knees looked particularly vulnerable so the masked villainess gave them a couple of squeezes, which made the blonde shriek and laugh. Yvonne lightly caressed the young coed’s left thigh before rubbing her hand down the leg to where the manacle was attached to the ankle. Tiffany responded by groaning.

Smiling to herself, Yvonne grabbed the scissors and made quick work at the shirt, which revealed a delightful pink stomach, a cute “innie” bellybutton and small, perky breasts inside a white bra. Tiffany shut her eyes, knowing what would come next. She didn’t have to wait long. Returning the scissors to the tray, Yvonne immediately began to tickle the elfin beauty’s waist, concentrating of the hip bones, lobster pinching right above them and then tickling the exposed before tickling the blonde cutie's firm stomach. Tiffany laughed. Hard.

“Tickle, tickle, tickle, my little Fairy Fey! What a ticklish little tummy you have! My, these hips certainly are sensitive!”

Tiffany’s laughter was intermixed with shrieks and, when possible, pleadings for a cessation. That only drove Yvonne to tickle harder. Yvonne began to give the hapless coed raspberries on her stomach before moving on to her bra covered breasts. Scratching at the undersides, the dominatrix began to devilishly pluck and tug at the erect nipples under the bra. Tiffany responded with a mixture of laughter, groans and unconvincing pleas for mercy.

Quick as a cat, Yvonne reached from behind and unclasped the bra. Tossing it to the side, she revealed two small, firm breasts, their nipples, pink and erect in excitement. The masked madwoman began to tickle the breasts, tickling the undersides, kneading the breasts and tweaking and flicking at the erect nipples.

“Look at your little soldiers, standing at attention! Why, my little naughty Fairy Fey! You seem to like this!”

Tiffany could only respond with some giggling and moaning, the tickling torturous yet somewhat enjoyable, the playing with her nipples especially a turn on. Her bladder felt fuller and her pussy became moister in sexual excitement. Tiffany shut her eyes and shook her head back and forth as the evil woman was now kissing, sucking and nibbling at the blonde’s nipples, while tenderly fondling her breasts, ribs and stomach. Slowly, the dominatrix fingers reached below the panties’ elastic waistband, grabbing a few public hairs and slyly prodding Tiffany’s engorged clitoris. Tiffany moaned and surrendered herself to her mistress.

The mistress began to kiss and lick Tiffany’s neck before moving on to kiss and lick the blonde’s upper body and breasts while tugging at the panties; suddenly Yvonne stopped and walked towards the foot of the table.

Passing Tiffany’s left foot, the mistress gave the naked foot a quick tickle, which caused Tiffany to sweetly giggle and clench her toes. Smiling, the mistress walked to the tray, grabbed a pair of scissors and snipped apart the panties at both hips. Setting the scissors back on the tray, the mistress returned to the panties, which still lay on top of Tiffany’s crotch, the back end laying on the table, revealing Tiffany's firm, cute ass. Tiffany’s breathing was audible, slow and steady, as the mistress slowly pulled the panties off, revealing sparse blonde public hair and the open pink pussy.

“What a pretty pussy you have, my Fairy Fey. Is this pretty pussy ticklish?” purred the mistress, as she lightly fondled the inverted lips with a practiced index finger. Tiffany moaned.

Grabbing a feather, the mistress began to tickle the blonde beauty's perineum, the tip of the feather going from the clitoris, down the pussy lips, and across the puckered little anus. From time to time, the mistress concentrated on feathering the clitoris, the vagina and, from time to time, inserting the feather's end into Tiffany's little asshole and tickling it mercilessly.

"Ha ha ha ha ha aaaahh..."

The tickling of her taint caused Tiffany to laugh and moan...she wanted to cum, badly. All the while, the mistress mocked and laughed at the blonde's predicament.

"Is your cute little asshole ticklish, my sweet? How about your sweet little ass?"

With that, Tiffany left the table moved to the back and pulling on a lever the two pulley mechanisms that held the captive blonde's legs taunt lifted Tiffany's legs high into the air, lifting her pink ass into the air. Her ass was high enough for easy access for the mistress. Tiffany felt more ridiculous, more vulnerable and far more uncomfortable. But more turned on beyond belief.

Replacing the feather in the tray, the masked woman walked to the front and, adjusting a lever, Tiffany's manacled arms were raised until Tiffany's upper body was at about the same level as her legs. With a few more adjustments, Tiffany's spread-eagled body was held firmly in place by the complexed mechanized pulley system.

Tiffany heard Yvonne's footsteps and the masked mistress returned into view. Walking by, the masked woman stopped and lewdly gave the blonde's left nipple a quick tweak, before walking towards the foot of the table. Ducking below Tiffany's raised left foot, the mistress stood between the blonde's quivering legs. Tiffany's little pink toes quivered in fear and excitement as the mistress began her fiendish work.

The mistress began to knead Tiffany's raised ass while licking at the blonde's taint. Tiffany began to moan and groan louder, her breathing growing quicker.

“Do you want to cum, my Fairy Fey?” the mistress fiendishly asked her cute blonde captive, who was squirming at the masked woman’s touch.

At first, Tiffany could only nod her head.

"I didn't hear you, tickle toy..."

While her mistress began blowing on her exposed clit, Tiffany, groaned and was able to blurt out, “Please, please...please make me cum...”

“Please what?” asked the mistress who was now lightly scratching on the pubis while slowly licking at her Fairy Fey’s vagina before twirling her tongue on the cute clitoris, which caused the coed to shake and moan in delight.

“Mmmmmmm, please....mmmmmm...mistress.....”

“Good little girl,” Tiffany’s mistress responded by grabbing the blonde's buttocks while slowly lapping at Tiffany’s mound, concentrating on the clit, which seemed to be begging for release.

Tiffany closed her eyes tightly, her cute pink toes closed tightly, sexual release moments away. The pressure was building, building, her body shaking, her moans being replaced by grunts. Finally an earth shattering orgasm lasting for what seemed to be a short eternity. After the release, Tiffany relaxed and smiled meekly at her masked mistress.

“That was quite delightful, my Fairy Fey,” the masked leggy woman said, as she again fondled at Tiffany’s right toes. “I think it’s time to clean you up and give you a good night rest, my little tickle toy. Tomorrow is going to be another long day for you.”

Last edited:
This is one amazing story! I have read all the Tiffany stories and you do such a fantastic job with your descriptions. Please, please continue this story!

Thanks for the kind words, Musicroxmysox09 and Primetime.

Primetime, I'm especially honored by your reply. I've enjoyed all your fantastic stories, especially the Ticklish Nerd series. Thanks.

Hot hot hot!

Great story, characters and tickle action. I am going to have look up the other parts of this series whilst I await the next chapters.

:goodjob:

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back