• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amazing Nurse/Docter tickling story that happened yesterday

werter

Ok so I went to get my usual check up yesterday. But this time the docter was out and the GORGEOUS nurse had to do the check up.I had told her about my tickle fetish but I also told her about my throat culture phobia(bad experiance when I was a kid). So there was a bit of a struggle when it came time for that. After about 10 min of struggling the nurse made me a deal. If I let her give me the throat culture I could tickle her for 30 minutes. My little friend down south immeditly stood at attention and I couldn't believe my ears. Well I guess my mouth fell open because suddenly it was done and over. She sighed and said "ok just let me get something first..." I stood up and literaly pinched myself. She came back and locked the door. It took be a seconed to see but she was holding restraints. "We use these for wild patients" she said. Anyways a couple minutes later skipping all that explination talk she said "ok I'm ready"
I slowly unbuttoned her pink nurse uniform and as she squirmed her pink tank top was lightly lifted to under her breasts. Now my favorite part is the navel And she was apperently the most ticklish there. You can figure out what happened next. After it was all over she took out her business card and added ALL of her personal info. She gave it to me and whispered thanks to me. On the way out I read on her card a little note which basically said I gave her a tickle fetish too and would be interested in dating. I called her when I got home and we made plans for a full session this saturday. She'll also join this forum. I'll post whatever happens with hopefully some pictures. Also this will be my first session so any ideas?
Ps. She said she'd also want revenge and would have a surprise for me.

LMAO!!!

Buuuuuuullllllllllllllllllllllll Sh***********t!

But thanks for the laugh!

Which forum am I in?

This is still the "true" story section isn't it?

all who believe it turn your head and cough.............

I think the mods edited the prologue about the exchange and counting of the dead presidents. i pity the insurance company that rejects this claim.

This is the tickle-equivalent to the time-honored, old-fashioned guy lie, "Swear to God, the hooker gave the money back."

If you really did have this seemingly amazing experience with your nurse........ I SALUTE YOU, MUTHAFUCKA!!! HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Werter okay so what happened and we are waiting for the next story and pictures. Please post them soon. I have always wanted to tickle a beautiful nurse.

TicklesFemales

Yeh i believe every word and think your being a bit hard on the guy... i mean these things happen....

oh on another completley unlrelated note have i ever told you all about my hot tickle affair with jessica alba?

Srry

Oh crap! This was meant to be in the post stories sections not true section.

Oh crap! This was meant to be in the post stories sections not true section.

Then who will be joining the forum and posting pictures? Your imaginary friend, or what?

In case you don't know what I am talking about, allow me to reference your story (specifically the bold text):

Ok so I went to get my usual check up yesterday. But this time the docter was out and the GORGEOUS nurse had to do the check up.I had told her about my tickle fetish but I also told her about my throat culture phobia(bad experiance when I was a kid). So there was a bit of a struggle when it came time for that. After about 10 min of struggling the nurse made me a deal. If I let her give me the throat culture I could tickle her for 30 minutes. My little friend down south immeditly stood at attention and I couldn't believe my ears. Well I guess my mouth fell open because suddenly it was done and over. She sighed and said "ok just let me get something first..." I stood up and literaly pinched myself. She came back and locked the door. It took be a seconed to see but she was holding restraints. "We use these for wild patients" she said. Anyways a couple minutes later skipping all that explination talk she said "ok I'm ready"
I slowly unbuttoned her pink nurse uniform and as she squirmed her pink tank top was lightly lifted to under her breasts. Now my favorite part is the navel And she was apperently the most ticklish there. You can figure out what happened next. After it was all over she took out her business card and added ALL of her personal info. She gave it to me and whispered thanks to me. On the way out I read on her card a little note which basically said I gave her a tickle fetish too and would be interested in dating. I called her when I got home and we made plans for a full session this saturday. She'll also join this forum. I'll post whatever happens with hopefully some pictures. Also this will be my first session so any ideas?
Ps. She said she'd also want revenge and would have a surprise for me. .

You knew which forum you were posting on.... you just didn't think anybody would have the intelligence or backbone to call you out, and now you're just embarrased.

I'd be embarrased, too.

So again, I ask... if you made a mistake and meant to post this in the fictional story section, then who will be joining and posting images.

I think we're all waiting for an answer to this one.

Last edited:
lmao

i like the guys response bout the similiar event where the hooker gave the money back LMAO

DUDE THAT WAS FUCKIN AWESOME lmao

p.s. i need advice though my doctors nurse is really reallly cute and i do wanna like ask her out and sneak in tickling so i can actually give u guys some nurse tickling pics but im too nervous!!!!!!!! lol any ideas ppl PLEASE HELP!!

Hey, Werter I see you're still lurking around (your last activity showed July 28, 2010). I just can't get this out of my head.

So when are you going to introduce us all to your 'hot nurse' friend?

Wait, this wasn't true... Aw man, I thought I had a real chance with that lawyer chick down the hall... dang!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back