• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amazing Nurse/Docter tickling story that happened yesterday

It just so happens that I was at my orthodontists office today and after talking to him on the side, he convinced ALL THE HOT DENTAL ASSISTANTS to line up and voluntarily get tickled by me. Oh wait, my damn pipe dreams don't come true again. Sorry for my accidental posting of a "True Story." I second the point made by TFStudio - Who is this "Hot Nurse" and why hasn't she joined the forum to corroborate your sack of Grade AA BULLSHIT?

Well did I tell you about the time I was gang-tickled by Jennifer Aniston and Elizabeth Hurley?

Guys, I can verify every word of this story because....

I WAS THAT NURSE!!!

I'm also Luke Skywalker's father and invented the lightbulb...sorry, Werter, I tried hard not to be sarcastic, but I just couldn't resist.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Obviously he was struggling so much that the nurse was forced to sedate him, when he had this perverted dream.

Key takeaway from this story: when you go to a doctor's office and a beautiful nurse walks in, the very first thing to do is tell her "Full disclosure: I have a tickling fetish."

Or if too shy to say it verbally, write it down on the questionnaire where you list your medical history and conditions. Then the nurse will be aware before she walks in the room and will be all warmed up and tingly about having your fetish "transmitted" to her.

It goes without saying that she will have 20 - 30 minutes to spend with you behind closed doors in the exam room, since you are the only patient being seen in the doctor's office that afternoon.

well

everyone should be ashamed here..........a guy tells his true story and yet noone believes him.......i mean i was talikng to my friend mr. kringle, and he was telling me how this rabbit from the spring season or so.....well he saw it through the windows of the doctor's office...i mean doesn't every gorgeous let you touch them because you were a good boy?lol.......i think he was confused when he received a lollipop.......that it meanmt he tied and tickled her....just confusion.......lol

sounds good but watch out for that suprise check for a penis before u get tied up,lol

HA

everytime i go to this thread i take time to look at the responses to this post and i think its all freakin hilarious XD seriously and for those who r saying its real and we r mad cause blah blah blah... the guy admitted to posting it in the wrong section!!! O.O ik its just so amazing wut u can do with a lil bit of readin... lol but neways yeah its obvious he wanted us to beleive it but for real.... we rnt dumb... well not all of us neways ;)

"When you wish upon a star....makes you wonder where we are!!!"

I just made my appointment for my annual checkup with all expectations the same thing will happen to me.

I am REALLY looking forward to those promised pictures =)

"When you wish upon a star....makes you wonder where we are!!!"

I just made my appointment for my annual checkup with all expectations the same thing will happen to me.

I am REALLY looking forward to those promised pictures =)

Yeah, and we demand a full story. Also get the nurse to join TMF as well.

Is it not cool how things get brought back to life from time to time---like from New Year's Eve 08-09 to the hot stuff of summer '10?

I really think we should come together to send donations to this creative genius to bankroll a film that he will both write and direct---maybe he can get enough to do something to make it to the BigTime. Can you see him---accepting an Oscar for Best Writer/Director/Whatever and saying " I would like to thank all my fellow off the wall Ticklephiles and especially the TMF for making this moment possible.

I truly wish I could come up with shit this good. But wait----what if it is true?
Yes, I have had a few cold beers =)

No doubt a questionable story. Thirty minutes seems a bit streched. Having said that, it was an entertaining one, my jaw dropped when she agreed to your terms.

hey, you have to admit it was a pretty hot story though. Props for generating such a buzz, lol

No further comments, please, until....

I am reliably informed that Mr. Werter will provide documentary proof of his encounter with the nurse, plus video footage of the various frolics they got up to on their subsequent hot date as soon as possible. He begs the indulgence of the TMF members for the unavoidable delay, but says he is currently busy negotiating the sale of the Brooklyn Bridge.

Ha,ha,ha,ha!

I need this guy to tell bedtime stories for my kids. I bet his wife is Jennifer Aniston too, they just keep it a secret. I can hardly wait for the follow up story.:jester::jester::jester:

I need this guy to tell bedtime stories for my kids. I bet his wife is Jennifer Aniston too, they just keep it a secret. I can hardly wait for the follow up story.:jester::jester::jester:

No No NO! Jennifer Aniston is my wife, and every night she tied me to the bed and just tickles the fuck out of me.

I'll see if she'll join the fourm and post some images.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back