• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amazing Nurse/Docter tickling story that happened yesterday

I missed a doctor's appointment today and thought of this story! I had to come back and read this thread again! :roflmao:

not a chance this really happened no dr or nurse would ever allow something like that to occur they could lose there job no way they would ever risk that

Maybe there should be another subforum called "Used to be in True Stories" or "Too Good to be True Stories". There seems to be alot of them.

This story never seems to go away. Its true the same way Bigfoot and the Loch Ness monster are and has that same kind of hokey draw.

Wow, Werter! What happened next???

LOL - seriously, every time I read this it gets funnier!

This is the most hilarious thing I have ever seen on TMF and just HAD to bump it

Thank you for the bump... I just read that and I laughed my ass off... I've read a few stories in the true stories section that are clearly bullshit but this one is by far the worst

Even if it were in the fiction section, this story would still be unbelievable

Time for a bump

/This story should be nominated for The Bullshit Hall of Fame

Hello there Werter. I see you have been online since 16 Jan and you have yet to introduce us to your 'hot nurse friend' as promised.

What's the hold-up, dude?

Has she been too busy in the office, or somethin'?

You are trolling for attention as much as this guys is. Relax dude. Everyone wants to be a celebrity.

Well, I just looked at his profile and:

A, he's had 6 whole posts
B, there's absolutely nothing about him in his profile (Surprised?)
C, he hasn't made any friends yet, and lastly
D, Last Activity was on 02-25-2014 at 11:36 AM.

I think he may have left the room! :innocent: :laughhard: :rowfull:

Lmaooooo imagine being a medical professional just like "okay I'll indulge you in your fetish if you let me do my job and swab your throat" lmaoooooooo whack

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back