• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in Space (F/F & F/M Nudity)

The Bandito

Verified
What's THIS???

Bandito has finally posted the Tickling in Space files to his archive? And he zipped them, so people don't have to read through a kazillion pages to find the pics?

Yup.

Just in time for 2009... I present the zipped files of Tickling in Space for your convenient download.

For those of you that are new to the series, TIS is 54 page tickling comic I completed several years ago. I decided to post it up here for everyone once I got over my bashfulness at its unbridled debauchery and general lack of artistic skill.

A good forum friend, Ticklefur, took my inked pages, rewrote some of the story for the final version, did all of the final lettering, and did all of the color work. Another huge thanks again to him.

For those specifically looking for the */M pics... they are not in the zipped files. Check out the TIS thread here to find em, and happy hunting. ^^;;;

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=111178

Please check it out, and if you dig it, please comment.

This first batch is the colored pics, and I'll post the inks on the next post.

Later on,

The Deeto

And here be the inks, ye scurvy salty sea wenches.

Sorry 'bout that... they kinda ARE space pirates though.

;P

The Deeto

Thanks for the post Bandito! A great series indeed! A true highlight of last year.

(Also, we got a Carmel Dansen smilie now? How... random)

Awesome stuff Bandito. I'm not so into the inks but this stuff is great.

Thanks for the post Bandito! A great series indeed! A true highlight of last year.

(Also, we got a Carmel Dansen smilie now? How... random)

I dig your sig Dev. I have the first two season of the animated Batman, with season 4 on hold and season 3 on order. I picked up all 3 seasons of the Superman Animated series today for $34.oo a pop, not a bad deal if you consider it coast nearly $30.oo for the Batman/Superman "Movie" witch is just 3 episodes from the 2nd season of the Superman toon.

I love this little guy > :canada:

I dig your sig Dev. I have the first two season of the animated Batman, with season 4 on hold and season 3 on order. I picked up all 3 seasons of the Superman Animated series today for $34.oo a pop, not a bad deal if you consider it coast nearly $30.oo for the Batman/Superman "Movie" witch is just 3 episodes from the 2nd season of the Superman toon.

I've got the first two series of Batman: TAS, still waiting for the other two. Bruce Timm and those he worked with were perhaps one of the best things to happen to Batman in yonks. Certainly on of the great interpretations of the series in general. Also, Harley Quinn... DAY-YUM!!! :wahooo:

I've got the first two series of Batman: TAS, still waiting for the other two. Bruce Timm and those he worked with were perhaps one of the best things to happen to Batman in yonks. Certainly on of the great interpretations of the series in general. Also, Harley Quinn... DAY-YUM!!! :wahooo:

I'm watching Superman: TAS season 1, disc 1, side 1, and I've notice that ever woman in the show is wearing a skirt. No pants, just a skirt, what show lol. Anyway I hear you on the Batman show. It was great because kid could watch it, but it was just dark enough that adults could get something from it too. The Gray Ghost episode (season on? and Robin 3 part story (from season 2) are my favorit episodes so far. I really liked the fact that they used Adam West as the Grey Ghost... Old Chum... it almost makes up for them not giving him a cameo in the Batman movie from 89.

Keaton is the best Batman EVER!

I'm watching Superman: TAS season 1, disc 1, side 1, and I've notice that ever woman in the show is wearing a skirt. No pants, just a skirt, what show lol. Anyway I hear you on the Batman show. It was great because kid could watch it, but it was just dark enough that adults could get something from it too. The Gray Ghost episode (season on? and Robin 3 part story (from season 2) are my favorit episodes so far. I really liked the fact that they used Adam West as the Grey Ghost... Old Chum... it almost makes up for them not giving him a cameo in the Batman movie from 89.

Keaton is the best Batman EVER!

Yeah, they were great shows. I'm just waiting to get my hands on the Justice League DVD's when I can. Quality series. And now, to avoid going too far from the thread, Bandito rawks. :dogpile:

Bandito,
Once again, you rock.
:wahooo::man::bowing:

You are an amazing talent!

:tiger::mhorns::matrix:

DEV: You rock! Thanks my good buddy. I really appreciate it.

Slaver Tickler: Thanks man. I mainly posted the inks because the story is a little different between the two. Thanks for commenting amigo.

Tommytikl: Hey thanks man. I really do appreciate your help with TIS.

^^;;;

You all kick total booty.

B

Really great stuff in this series Bandito. I especially like the F/M ones even though they were only four. ;) :p Anyway great stuff and the banner you did is fantastic to. :)

Really great stuff in this series Bandito. I especially like the F/M ones even though they were only four. ;) :p Anyway great stuff and the banner you did is fantastic to. :)

Hey thanks so much.

I've given a lot of thought to including more F/M work in the future. Hopefully I'll have some new work in that department soon.

B

Really, have I not posted in this thread before? Well, I did post in the original, but it deserves to be said again: if you haven't read this unparalleled masterpiece, go and do so right now! There's really nothing that it can be compared to, because I can't think of anything that equals it in scope or hotness.

And if you have read it, you ask? Go read it again!

Really, have I not posted in this thread before? Well, I did post in the original, but it deserves to be said again: if you haven't read this unparalleled masterpiece, go and do so right now! There's really nothing that it can be compared to, because I can't think of anything that equals it in scope or hotness.

And if you have read it, you ask? Go read it again!

heh... thanks so much, my friend.

I really really appreciate the kind words!

I hope that between Scavenger and I we can create some more adventures for the buxom crew of the Danneskold that exceeds all expectations.

XD

B

Brilliant. Best Artworks of this kind i'v ever seen.
Thank you very much.

Did this ever get published as a .pdf, free or otherwise?

Published? Well, I suppose not. Hmmm....my talented pal Scavenger took the first few pages of the original and recreated them in a huge pdf called TISR #1. Does that answer your question?

Thanks for the interest.

B

For those specifically looking for the */M pics... they are not in the zipped files. Check out the TIS thread here to find em said:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=111178[/url]

If you go to this thread, click on Search Thread and then put in "warning" as a search key, it will pull up all of the posts where you had the male tickling. Much faster than trolling through 675 posts. :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back