• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Non-consensual tickling

Would you do it?

• Total voters

Mephistopheles

1st Level Yellow Feather
Seeing alot of stories feature non-consensual tickling, here's my question:

would you kidnap someone and tickle him or her senseless if you would get away with it? No futher consequences or anything. No-one would know.

Ive said no, tis but a fantasy to be lived in the land of dreams.

Actually kidnapping someone against theyre will is inhumane and wrong, let alone torturing them on top of that.

The ideas lovely and I imagine it plenty, but that is all it would ever be.

However, if it was someone I knew and was aware that they liked it and fantasized about it also then I would consider doing something like that to them unawares but I would be sure to make sure they knew it was me from the word go so they wouldnt fear they were actually in danger and that I made sure I knew them well enuf to know when enuf s enuf, a girlfriend or a lee that I had alot of experience with for example. A joke basically, but never to a stranger as a crime.

I wonder if the people who vote are aware that we can see their names in the poll results page...

I wouldn't in a true non-con sense, but if it were with someone I knew and trusted, I think I would do it.

As much as id love to do it, id feel guilty. id at least like to watch someone else do it though. :veryhappy

I'm down...

...with Haribishi and Milagros...

Wouldn't do it....but would I fantasize about it?! YES!....and would I play out a scenario with a consenting adult? YES!!!

Let's not check our ethics at the dock cuz we feel it in our cuddy cabin. But I know where the "yessers" are coming from.

Big difference between real and play

Playing and fantasizing about this are wonderfully fun. However, actually doing this to someone against their will, in a scenario in which they do accept such treatment as playful or acceptable, is horrible. To cause a woman emotional pain is the exact opposite of the attraction of physical affection. I would have no interest whatsoever in the real life use of force, restraints, or physical contact without the woman's desire to be subject to such treatment.

No, I would not.

This would be for two reasons. One, kidnapping is wrong, whether you could get away with it or not. It isnt right to hold someone against their will.

As for the "tickling someone senseless" non consensually, that to me is wrong, too. It's one thing, to say, tickle a significant other's sides, or feet, very briefly, as, for instance, playful stimulus, even if it was non consensual. It is quite another to actually keep someone hostage against their will, and tickle them for long periods of time, That to me is abusive.

So, to answer the question, no, I wouldnt do it.

Mitch

I picked I don't/i can't say, simply because it would depend on how you mean it. Are you asking have I tickled women with out saying "Hey is it ok if I tickle you?" of course I have, and I would consider that None Consent, however if you are talking about stuff like I write in my stories, of course not.

Note:
Oops didn't read that first comment, if I could I would change my vote to no.

Last edited:
Wrong.Period.End of sentence.

Ofcourse it's wrong, the question is more or less whether you have a consciousness and if you lack enough moral fibre to push your selfish orgasmic desires to the point of abuse if it would have no consequences.

I do too, but I'm not afraid to admit that I am a sick perverted bastard.

I'm a sick perverted bastard too, but I'm capable of controlling myself. I don't see how any of you can justify real life kidnap and torture.

I'm a sick perverted bastard too, but I'm capable of controlling myself. I don't see how any of you can justify real life kidnap and torture.

I too control myself, but I lack a consciousness and I express the amount of emotions as your average robot. So things as pity or mercy or feeling sorry for the victim just don't pop up.

Ive said no, tis but a fantasy to be lived in the land of dreams.

Actually kidnapping someone against theyre will is inhumane and wrong, let alone torturing them on top of that.

The ideas lovely and I imagine it plenty, but that is all it would ever be.

However, if it was someone I knew and was aware that they liked it and fantasized about it also then I would consider doing something like that to them unawares but I would be sure to make sure they knew it was me from the word go so they wouldnt fear they were actually in danger and that I made sure I knew them well enuf to know when enuf s enuf, a girlfriend or a lee that I had alot of experience with for example. A joke basically, but never to a stranger as a crime.

/signed.

I too control myself, but I lack a consciousness and I express the amount of emotions as your average robot. So things as pity or mercy or feeling sorry for the victim just don't pop up.

I think you mean "conscience" not "consciousness."

And if that's true, then in psychiatric terms you're a psychopath.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back