• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jorschach

CrystalLight

Level of Raspberry Feather
Hi.

I've been a member here for ten years. Wow.

I've met a load of amazing people here. I use to be a fixture in the Chat Room and vowed never to use the forum itself but that changed. I fell in love with this place and the people as well. I asked all the questions I could and took part in a lot of the drama from the '08-'10-etc times. My original handle was CrystalLight.

I am not super active so much any more. I like to read posts and if I want to say something I will. Other than that I sort of lurk [again].

Last edited:
You are awesome, Jo. Not only did you manage to make one hell of a presentation, you got me to read it all too O.O
I am so glad you appear on the forum as much as you do, a week without your posts would be pretty boring ><
I love you and I will definitely teach you how to play the saxophone! <33
*facehuggle*

Awesome profile, Jo! You are such an incredible person! ILY!

Everytime I'm reminded that you're a lefty like me I want to drive all the way to your place, kiss you and zerbert your neck, and drive all the way home again :smilelove

Everytime I'm reminded that you're a lefty like me I want to drive all the way to your place, kiss you and zerbert your neck, and drive all the way home again :smilelove

maybe you should? im sure its welcomed ;)

The mere fact that you'd waste that much gas on me makes me feel squishy inside.

Keep that to yourself.

:happyhop:

I happen to think you do have smarts and are not a crazed, raging bitch. You have been a great contributor to this place in the short time you've been here and I am proud to be your friend.

Great read! You seem to have a lot of interesting sides to you, Jo! I was wondering why you hadn't posted a member profile already so it was about time.

Hope to hear more from you in the future. :)

wow....your profile blew me away Jo. You are a very well spoken super smart young girl who ROCKS!!!! And as for raging crazed bitch... I'll take that job this week... I launched pizza on my husbands truck and let it freeze on the windshield@@@ ahahahaha... Hope to meet you really soon!!!!! Happy 2009!!!

You`re going to make it in this world one of these days, my dear. You have too much drive not to. Find yourself a career you can thrive in, and go for it.:smilestar

Girl, we are too much alike...scary almost. :shake:

Jo, you are so fresh to death you can dance underwater and not get wet...:yourock:

Never loose that spirit and stay fly.

Nice profile there. :D

Left handed? That explains the satanishness...

SHIT! Now that's quite a profile! Blew me away! Jo, I have already told you this before but you're amazing!

I was wondering when you were going to do this! ZOMG I am left-handed too!

I am honored to get this glimpse of who you are! It helps to get to know you better. which is something I truly want to do. (if you haven't been able to guess that already) of course this profile is only a segment of who you are.

I am not making any sense LOL Bottom line epical profile! Your an incredible person, absolutely phenomenal. Don't ever change! (like you would) ;)

I fucking Love you babe! :redheart: :redheart: :pounce: ^^

Great profile JJ. Thank you for everything I've told you you've done. You've been a big part of my life this past year. "After hours", at any gathering hanging out with you on the couch cutting up is the best times of those weekends. You are an extremely loyal person that I can always count on. You never make friendship a job and when there is any misunderstandings, you are quick to open dialogue to work it out because you value what we have, and that's pretty special, because too many people would rather wallow in their own pity than make sure that friendship is nothing less then solid as a rock. You are an outstanding person and I'm proud to know you.

PS No one fucks up our karma box, holocaust balls, crooklyn fine china, WB moments, slinging more songs and vids back and forth than MTV, and so many more that the list just keeps growing. I love you, BIGTIME, baby! :bubbleheart::bubbleheart:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4sZuN0xXWLc&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4sZuN0xXWLc&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<33

Great profile, Jo. You are not a crazed, raging bitch and you are a valued member of this forum. :grouphug:

Wonderful profile, Jo.

I love you even though you made fun of my Crooklyn fine china, and were unappreciative of your Holocaust balls. :evilha:

You are such an amazing person, more than you may ever know. You are so funny, clever, loyal, kind, smart, inquisitive, playful, and the list goes on and on. I'm so grateful that you've become one of my closest friends. You deserve nothing short of the absolute best from life. Don't ever convince yourself otherwise. Don't ever change. Always be Jojo.

I´m lucky enough to have seen you in person :) Despite likely we only changed good morning, hi there....very deep conversation as you say you like :D

Still, from what i´ve seen, from what i´ve read, sometimes seems hard to believe you are really all that :)

Life sometimes may be tricky and seems it has been with you. I´m with everyone here and know you will find your way somehow. Just the way you post shows you have a lot inside and you can really score big in life.

Sometimes those who seem weaker are the strongest inside :)

Take care and who knows...we may have the chance to say Hi there and goodbye again sooner or later ;)

What's New

3/19/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see wjo ios meeting up when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back