• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

2009 Hall of Fame

this is the rumored list of wwe hall of fame inductees for the 2009 hall of fame

Stone Cold Steve Austin
Cowboy Bill Watts
Shawn Michaels
The Undertaker
Macho Man Randy Savage
Alundra Blaze
Tazz

pulled from several wrestling websites, each website had one or 2 rumored inductee, this is all of them that ive seen

Last edited:
I thought this thread was about the baseball 2009 hall of fame.

OOPSIE for me.

Rob

Until Pete Rose is inducted into the baseball HOF, Bud Selig and his crews can go piss up a rope.

Wow! Tazz? Really? I didn't realize he'd been around that long. And Macho Man is a surprise. I never thought Vince would allow him to get in. And let's not forget Alundra, the one who skipped off back to WCW and threw the women's title in a trash can on national tv.

Why the fuck is tazz even a mention on a hall of fame list, even for ecw he's nowhere near some of the legends of the company

The Macho Man will NEVER be inducted into the WWE Hall Of Fame...at least not while Vince McMahon is still alive. Everybody knows about that old unpleasantness.

Seems odd to induct Shawn Michaels, since he's still on the active roster. I don't think they will induct him until after he calls it quits. Same with the Undertaker. Why induct them all the same year as Steve Austin? Spread it out to let each one get their "own" year. You need someone to headline each new class going in afterall.

How about the Rock? When does the Peoples Champ get inducted?

I doubt HBK and The Undertaker will go in at the same time as Austin usually they use a big star to head up the class of * insert year here * something tells me next year will be HBK's and Undertaker's year

I don't think they'll induct 'Taker or HBK until they retire. There's no rush for the two of them.

I don't think they'll induct 'Taker or HBK until they retire. There's no rush for the two of them.

Well the rumor is that the reason HBK is pushing so hard for a match with The Undertaker at WM25 is because after that hes hanging up the boots for good .

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back