• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Top 5 Wrestlers nobody knows about

about a weeks or so ago i did the top wrestler in the buisness and it got a good response so now i want to do this name the top 5 wrestlers no one knows about... that wrestle today

1 Mistico
2 Super Dragon
3 El Generico
4 Hirooki Goto
5 Excalibur

lol figures for this thread but ive never heard of him.. where does he wrestle? aaa,jpw,uwf,roh?

He was known in his american stint as Tokyo Magnum

He wrestles for Toryumon\dragon's gate and was one of the first to be trained by ultimo dragon

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GgeClBydajA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GgeClBydajA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

He wrestles for Toryumon\dragon's gate and was one of the first to be trained by ultimo dragon

QUOTE]

he was one of my favorite wrestlers during his time, i wish he stillled wrestled, cool video and i wasnt aware ultimo dragon was even training people

QUOTE]

he was one of my favorite wrestlers during his time, i wish he stillled wrestled, cool video and i wasnt aware ultimo dragon was even training people

Dragons Gate\Toryumon was Asai's own school\federation. Anyone who came out of those feds were trained by him

I going with female wrestlers.

Mischif
Sara Del Ray
Allison Danger
Mercedes Martinez
April Hunter

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back