• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An evil form of tickle torture would be ..

badreligion

3rd Level Black Feather
to be tied up and tickled on your nose with a soft brush and feather

:panic::panic::panic::panic:

I always do that when I mummify girls, it really annoys the hell out of people :serenity:

That would get under my skin also. Having that same brush or feather would kill me if it was in my ear.:panic:

yea the ear would be pretty bad

assuming the person knew enough not to jam it up your nose and try to tickle your brain or jam it in ur ear and try to tickle your eardrum

That is likely to get a person swatted lol. That would drive me beyond insane

I would slap the person responsible....another, the palms of the hands, I CANNOT STAND THAT!

Evil form of tickle torture

I think styripping the ticklle to be tortured, tying them spread eagled and slowly tickling every in of thier body with a toothbrush.

Kithcy kooo!

I think for me it would be tickling the back of my head. This has happened before and for some reason it just drives me out of my mind. Nearly to a point where I just can't take it and start crying.

The feather on the nose would probably feel more itchy as Spacey_Stacey said. But it sure as hell would be annoying.

An evil form of tickle torture would be ..

Using a hammer and bolt cutters??

If Mils responds to this thread, I imagine he'll say something about using a whitehead gag and tickling the roof of the 'lees mouth.

Also, using a meat tenderiser could be considered evil. I mean, just look at it!

41CV82HHVGL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

haha ohhh man i don't even wanna think about that!

I think the feather-nose thing was used as actual torture in the Gulag. Sounds actually horrible rather than erotic. Would be for me, anyway.

to be tied up and tickled on your nose with a soft brush and feather

:panic::panic::panic::panic:

That would be bloody awful, I'd try and bite the hand that was coming nearer and I'd be snarling, thats so mean :panic: indeed!

I always do that when I mummify girls, it really annoys the hell out of people :serenity:

You rotten bugger :scaredofmods: :D

I suppose that would make you :YesMaster: as there would be no dispute that you had total control of your lee if they were in that predicament :panic:

That would get under my skin also. Having that same brush or feather would kill me if it was in my ear.:panic:

Oh crap not the ears, fuck that I can't stand it :panic: :panic: :panic:

I don't mind my ear being licked or bitten on the outside but the inside, no fuckin way! It actually can make me feel sick.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back